Liverpool Thread

We dont need a striker. We only play with one upfront and we have Suarez, Sturridge, Aspas plus Borini on loan (who should be recalled because he is playing very little). What we need are true wingers, players that can make a difference from wide positions.

HauntingDigitalGerenuk.gif

FailingShyCopperhead.gif

ShrillUnfinishedJumpingbean.gif

We dont need a striker. We only play with one upfront and we have Suarez, Sturridge, Aspas plus Borini on loan (who should be recalled because he is playing very little). What we need are true wingers, players that can make a difference from wide positions.

Recall Borini who can't get in the Sunderland team?! Seriously? Wow.

what sums him up is the fact he creates most of the goals himself, not even CR or Messi do that.

seriously without him we would be bottom table, this is what should owners think of even considering his future.

just put a quid on each of 5-0 6-0 and 7-0

Looking for a double hattrick but can't find it :(

EDIT: oh jesus! I've bet on the wrong game! I've put them on the west ham game :LOL:

Well wuld have been wasted anyway with Norwich scoring

Last edited:
5th by Sterling, with Suarez assist...
ScholarlyWelllitCranefly.gif

to bad about the one goal against us, but still perfect result for us, we have a very difficult matches ahead with WHU at home, wich we could win and then away at Tottenham, maybe without AVB then.. then home against Cardiff and away at City and Chelsea.. tough December.

too bad about this one as well...
CreativeCourteousDiplodocus.gif

Last edited:
yeah i think to hopefully not to a PL team.. becouse i think he won´t stay here if we don´t qualify for CL..but he should be AS expensive as Bale, he is a better footballer than Bale, perhaps just a bit older but i don´t remember a footballer that ENTERTAIN me more than him and perhaps Ronaldinho.. he is pure talent.

Madrid don´t need him at all though.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 4m
5 - Liverpool have scored 5+ goals in a single PL game five times under Rodgers, only one fewer than Benitez managed in six seasons. Frenzy.

Last edited:
One question mark I have about Suarez is the percentage of his goals vs the better teams. I'm too lazy to find out, and maybe my perception is wrong or skewed from more recent games, but it seems to be that he doesn't do that well in bigger games. Can remember him being quiet in games with Utd and Arse, for example.

My perception of Bale is that he's a big game player like CR and Messi

Good match. Suarez, Gerrard, Allen and Coutinho were great. Another pathetic display by Jordan Henderson. His technical abilities are deplorable. He wouldnt be near any attacking position in any other team top 10 team in the PL.

Last edited:
Coutinho has been great in first half , also that Mignolet save was brilliant !

Sterling isnt that bad but seems he lack on vision , but hes young and hopeful he'll get better , also im happy to see Allen playing !

hope to see Henderson out , Luis Alberto in ASAP

Back
Top Bottom