Liverpool Thread

Will Hughes is very good, and I believe a Liverpool fan. Would be nice to see a player go to his 'favorite' team for once.

Not sure he'll be absolutely top level, but has potential to be an upgrade on what we both have (Allen/Henderson/United's entire midfield)

he is definetly LFC supporter...but this doesn´t mean he will play for the team..agree it would be nice to have him here. We need to question future after Gerrard sooner rather than later. I´m sure Rodgers, owners and even supporters know that...

I ve never seen him play in real life of course, but has been godlike in FM for a while. Only based on that, I would be excited if we sign him.

don´t know Liverbird, i think he has two years at a top club in europe in him..
Yes but he wants a contract for 3 years. Not many clubs want to pay big wages to a 32 years old player (next year) and has been struggling with injuries. Juventus did that with Pirlo, they gave him a big contract when he had just turned 32 and it proved a masterpiece, but I dont know, I think he ll go to Real Sociedad for 3-4 years and regular wages. Juventus could let Pirlo go and bring Xabi Alonso though.

He's a very intelligent passer with a cultured left foot.

I think he's definitely going to Liverpool, there are rumours in Derby that the two clubs have set up some sort of partnership, with Wisdom's loan move being the first use of it.

what happened to Adam Morgan ? thought he would be a decent striker seems like he didnt make it !?

we simply have better attackers in reserves, so he had to go to prove himself elsewhere.. according to the article, maybe he will end up in Blackburn, wich isn´t bad at all for him.

James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho 1m
#LFC Academy director McParland and technical director Borrell both sacked - full story on ECHO site shortly.

Formacioni Zyrtar: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez

Rez.: Jones, Toure, Alberto, Moses, Sturridge, Sakho, Sterling

our bench look very strong

btw where is Cissokho ?

probably resting... i was looking forward to see Enrique again..

also good to see Allen again... looks like a back four with a midfield diamond...without wings..

almost fatal injury to Suarez..he could be off for world cup..

if it was a LFC player to Everton it would be straight red FFS.

Hope we win this one..

823508151.gif

on the other hand im impressed by Barkley... looks like this kid wont be playing for Everton for very long...

f..k this shit rodgers.

We lost a fucking won match.... Allen contributing to the win as well..

what were we waiting for with the substitutions...?!

i lost it.. unbelieveable match...

but so much pissed on Rodgers not playing Sturridge sooner for Allen....

Allen contributed zero...that missed chance... this was a 3 points match for us...

pissed off but relieved it´s a point after all.

This was stolen by the referee that looks like a pig. Mirallas should have been sent off two times and there were a lot of fouls committed by Everton that deserved the yellow card and had nothing .. then when Liverpool players did similar fouls he did show yellow cards. I just hope that in Anfield it goes the other way around because it was a big steal, the match should have been over, 2-1, Mirallas sent off and their best player injured.

Back
Top Bottom