Liverpool Thread

Dude, things will get better with Coutinho getting back. That kid is an assist king in the making, you'll see.

I dont think Giroud its that quality at Arsenal but theres Ozil , Ramsey , Wilshare , Walcot , Cazorla , Podolski , Arteta all this guys can make things while we only seems to be hoping at Coutinho and Gerrard when its on his best days!

I dont think Giroud its that quality at Arsenal but theres Ozil , Ramsey , Wilshare , Walcot , Cazorla , Podolski , Arteta all this guys can make things while we only seems to be hoping at Coutinho and Gerrard when its on his best days!

He is a beast! he wins balls in the air and holds defenders to assist players to score. He isnt a poacher ,nor has that finesse , he provides something different for Arsenal .He allows midfielders to score and spread the responsibilities (should be allow to score penalties) . RVP was a finesse scorer ,but resulted to elbow throwing to try and win balls in the air. Giroud loves to wear down defenders so much they stop battling him and let `em get the ball towards the end . Giroud`s strength reminds me of Kevin Davies a bully in the air.

Yeah, you don't have that amount of playmakers at Liverpool - Lucas is a destructive midfielder, Henderson not good enough yet and Gerrard getting past his best. It will take some time (and some transfer windows) for Rogers to rectify that.
All I'm saying is that, until then, Coutinho is your best bet to be feeding great assists to the attackers. Around the end of last season he was looking really really good with his through passes.

As for Giroud, he is quite good, he's got not only power but some finesse touches to exchange passes with Walcott, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere... look at that goal against Norwich for example, and some other assists he made. The guy is not a superstar, but not a donkey either :)

yes , glad to see Agger and Glen back at first team , exited about match !

1014003_10152125664142573_2029554309_n.jpg

Johnson realy a difference...this should be our main first 11, maybe Enrique will be considered there on LB but we play great atm.

would like to see the Chelsea penalty, becouse we should have had two in second half imo.

great performance today..we should have scored a lot more today...

amazing performance, even better fact Chelsea and Everton only draw this round..

there should have been two penaltys imo for LFC in second half...strainge decisions.

Suarez is the best naturally gifted player in the world after CR and Messi imo. wouldn´t chainge him for nobody.

Nothing against Liverpool, but to break up this Southampton team would be a shame. And why , Would he be a regular ?
If he wants to go to the WC, he better stay where he is now.

Last edited:
some rumours about Chelsea and United wanting to get Alonso in. Forget Suarez leaving or Torres, I would cry for months if Alonso went to the competition. We should definitely go for him if he's up for a move, his heart is still at Anfield.

he is injured atm, but in his age he is clearly one of the best midfielders in world right now. Madrid game chainged with his presence.. amazing player, one of the reasons we went downhill since he was sold.

i think he will move to a CL club but not to England... or renew with Madrid, he is settled in Spain imo..with his family, that´s what i think.

Back
Top Bottom