Liverpool Thread

oz0t.jpg

Impressive from Sturridge, didnt realise how good his start was compared to rest! Hopefully he can keep it up for a good few years like most of those strikers did.

WB going to come too soon for him unfortunately. Im going to be furious if on Saturday after sleeping 4 hours I wake up and see Moses in that N. 10 role and not Luis Alberto.

fantastic one...to bad Skrtel didn´t score that third.. he was alone..

i like what i see also Gerrard behind both strikers..

Henderson is underrated.

he can provide, short, sharp passing, power and amazing tempo/work rate. you need those in the team

when he gets to about 27 and remains injury free he will be some player.

you can see he is improving all the time.

I like the look of Sakho (beast)

Henderson is underrated.

he can provide, short, sharp passing, power and amazing tempo/work rate. you need those in the team

when he gets to about 27 and remains injury free he will be some player.

you can see he is improving all the time.

I like the look of Sakho (beast)

I dont think same really , Henderson doesn't create anything , he\s very useless going forward

winning 2-0, showing dangerous on every attack and not having much to do in defence

that's great to me

and your view on Henderson is clouded by flair or some shit (no offence)

Henderson is the main player for us, he does all the running + dirty work, that´s why he starts always.

Cissokho is a good player as well..will be difficult for Enrique to get his place back i think..

@LFC Albania you write as if Suarez goals don´t count for our team..he is our player and his goals are the outcome of our attacking play...it´s not as if when he scores it means other play shite... second goal wasn´t individual..+ we created chances for at least 5 goals in first half.. + two free kicks.

winning 2-0, showing dangerous on every attack and not having much to do in defence

that's great to me

and your view on Henderson is clouded by flair or some shit (no offence)

im not saying Henderson its bad , he just cant create anything dangerous , he's passing forward is rare , and he dosn't have good eye to get Suarez or Sturridge in possision to score . and seems non of our midfielder has , expect Coutinho.

would like to see hendersons stats to compare with other players.

I would expect the ground he covers to be up there, amount of passes percentage made high etc

im not saying Henderson its bad , he just cant create anything dangerous , he's passing forward is rare, and he dosn't have good eye to get Suarez or Sturridge in possision to score . and seems non of our midfielder has , expect Coutinho.

That´s not true imo + his place on the team is not to create for our attackers, but to play in midfield, to link everyone else around him...

Suarez is on fire today... the papers will again link him to Madrid :YAWN:

amazing game and performance, the goals all have been beautifull.

next week we will see Coutinho back.... difficult to think who to leave away from this team atm.

yeah Suarez and Lucas were best today

Mignloet isn't good at those crosses tho

and did someone know if Sturridge pass any ball to Suarez in 2nd half ? I think not and it was annoying !

typical cheating ,diving Suarez 1 moment . Then, a brilliant Suarez hat-trick :SMUG: That header is unbelievable not even in FIFA14 you could pull that, 19yard rocket header :APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom