Liverpool Thread

Henderson's playing well, putting himself in good positions but nothing to show for it. He needs to learn how to cross from Gerrard. Sterling was very very timid till now, but played well in the end of the game.

I think I'll never rate henderson. just like I do with aaron ramsey. most of the teams out there have these kind of players though. coaches know it better than me, obviously.

so its a 352 now with hendo shoehorned in as a wing back, great to win with suarez back in and both manchester teams losing, makes up for last weeeks slip up

their 6mts apart though...:))

Ramsey wasn`t my cup of tea for a looong time . Henderson might be a late bloomer.
The only reason why Ramsey is a "late bloomer" (considering the age he started playing, because he is only 22) is because of his injury three years ago. He was always special but that injury set his development back. Fortunately it seems like he is going to fullfil the promising player he has always been.
Anyway, any debate Henderson vs Ramsey is silly. Ramsey has vision, passing, creative, goal. Henderson main strength are his lungs

We have sorted out the defense and the attack....we seem well-staffed in both areas.

But our midfield is threadbare....I think we need 1 defensive midfielder and 1 more creative player.

Henderson to be fair is being played out of position on the right wing back....but till Johnson comes back I don't know who else we could play there....

For a team who is still sorting out some areas and bedding in new players.....Liverpool are doing well to be in 2nd spot with 6 games gone....

Once we settle down and have a consistent team and formation, I think we can repeat last season's great post-Christmas run......this season is our best chance to get into the top-4 given the situation at the other clubs.

definetly we need a replacement on DM position..i was actually thinking with Agger, Sakho, Skrtel, Toure...all those CB, one of them, maybe Agger or Toure could back up for Lucas on DM?

about a creative player..imo Coutinho, Alberto and Suso have big potential..not sure if we buy another AM in near future with this kids in team.. Allen could play and imo SHOULD play as AM in next games if he is fit.

5632__4804__team_1440x900.jpg

Kenny Dalglish is going to be a director of the club. So, let me get it right. The guy that with his decisions completely wasted the shareholders money and set Liverpool back years, is going to have a position in the board ? Only Liverpool ...

There is more to him than a single poor transfer window...

Get over it, if it wasn't for him you probably wouldn't even support Liverpool as he had such an influence in putting Liverpool where they are as a global club.

Dalglish, who is widely regarded as Liverpool’s greatest player and won eight titles and three European cups between 1977 and 1991, is coming back to Anfield as a ‘non-executive’ role after accepting an invitation from Fenway Sports Group, Liverpool’s American owners.

John W Henry, Liverpool’s principal owner, believes Dalglish will 'make a valuable contribution' to the club’s strategy and is delighted the 62-year-old Scot, who will attend today’s clash with Crystal Palace, has agreed to assume the role.

‘We are delighted Kenny has accepted our offer to join Liverpool as a non-executive board director and we are sure he will make a valuable contribution to the club’s strategy,’ Henry said. ‘Kenny has a unique relationship with our supporters and embodies everything special about Liverpool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...enny-Dalglish-returns-Liverpool-director.html

i trust FSG decision 100%

Suarez scores with a dive ;)

finally LFC is getting these types of goals... remember the beach ball incident etc in past..?

i think i agree with Beachryan post in other thread about the quality of today´s referees.. but also Crystal Palace are realy poor today... We should get at least two more goals hopefully...

so far great for LFC, many chances..

Well played by Liverpool, Palace are indeed terrible today.

Looks like what Holloway said in the video that PIPA posted in the Clips & Pics thread is what he's trying to do here - seems like he desperately needs to hear YNWA. :D

There is more to him than a single poor transfer window...

Get over it, if it wasn't for him you probably wouldn't even support Liverpool as he had such an influence in putting Liverpool where they are as a global club.
Im not denying history here, Im talking about future and I find it very strange than a person that 15 months ago was sacked because he didnt share the vision of the owners is coming back as a director, and the board of directors is the one that after all runs the club.

Im not denying history here, Im talking about future and I find it very strange than a person that 15 months ago was sacked because he didnt share the vision of the owners is coming back as a director, and the board of directors is the one that after all runs the club.

Despite what happend in transfer market, he wasn´t alone responsible for the transfers that´s for sure + you talk here about a former player and mangare considered best ever that wear the shirt of this club in it´s entire history.

Dalglish for Liverpool supporters, especially those who remember him before his second spell as manager is living legend and he does represent everything this club has been and should be..

You can´t talk about Dalghish as if he was a nobody just becouse he made mistakes in transfer window.. He won more in that year taking over Hodgsons squad than Moyes did in 10 years with Everton..

I think Dalglish knows he made mistakes, but sometimes the circumstances allow us not to do otherwise..

Besides i realy don´t know why you panic about this appointment.. he will be a face of the club just like Charlton is for United for example.. but i doubt he will make transfer decisions etc..

Rodgers is the boss.

as i said i trust FSG 100% with what they do and how they do it.. just look where we are so far after this season started. not just in table, but playing wise.

first half goals:
22.gif

23.gif

24.gif

my man of the match is Henderson, this guy has fantastic stamina and is great in defending and creating..he should stay in midfield. Top player for us in years to come imo.

good display and result..we didn´t wanted it that much in second half, but we could try to score more against such team as CP.

Back
Top Bottom