Liverpool Thread

That is magnificent from Rodgers:

Suarez is "champing at the bit" to play on Wednesday. After his biting ban.

Just brilliance, I really do like that man.

Adam Morgan goal in Man City U21 vs Liverpool U21 (0:2):

tumblr_mtljux7dTH1r1fq7do1_400.gif

I missed it, but apparently early in the match as Giggs approached a loose ball, Suarez yelled 'LEAVE IT' really loud, and Giggsy did, then looked all confused.

I can't tell if that's brilliance or not.

I missed it, but apparently early in the match as Giggs approached a loose ball, Suarez yelled 'LEAVE IT' really loud, and Giggsy did, then looked all confused.

I can't tell if that's brilliance or not.

I'm sure Luis's pronunciation to ' Leave It' would not be comprehensible to Giggs. Sry :P

bebo why the small digs on LFC..the season just started, LFC fans didn´t expected to win the league, at least not the realistic ones... top 4 is our aim and still it is open after few matches... don´t get the excitement. The cup match yesterday was a great match for neutral viewer, but imo LFC was unlucky yesterday not scoring a goal... they created chances and were looking good imo. Just a single fault cost us the result.

bebo why the small digs on LFC..the season just started, LFC fans didn´t expected to win the league, at least not the realistic ones... top 4 is our aim and still it is open after few matches... don´t get the excitement. The cup match yesterday was a great match for neutral viewer, but imo LFC was unlucky yesterday not scoring a goal... they created chances and were looking good imo. Just a single fault cost us the result.

just a little banter...we usually get it in October :) when the title is out of our reach. Imagine , if Arsenal wins...I won`t contain myself in these forum. #firestarter

Diego Costa from Atletico, our summer target is one hell of a player...top striker in all aspects...wish we could have signed him, becouse in very short time he will be considered worlds best.

José Manuel Pinto (Barcelona) had a cheeky gesture against César Santin (Copenhagen) in the Champions League a few years back. Santin was through on goal and Pinto indicated it was offside and acted as if the ref had blown the whistle, which he hadn't, and Santin stopped.

Brilliant or not? Either way you look at it, it's not how a proper professional should act on the pitch.

part of some players brilliance often is they are assholes gerd.

not all players that look elegant are gentlemans on pitch..

team in full against Sunderland: Mignolet, Enrique, Sakho, Toure, Skrtel, Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard, Moses, Suarez, Sturridge

Subs: Jones, Agger, Aspas, Ilori, Sterling, Ibe, Wisdom.

José Manuel Pinto (Barcelona) had a cheeky gesture against César Santin (Copenhagen) in the Champions League a few years back. Santin was through on goal and Pinto indicated it was offside and acted as if the ref had blown the whistle, which he hadn't, and Santin stopped.

Brilliant or not? Either way you look at it, it's not how a proper professional should act on the pitch.
That is even more brilliant than what Suarez did. Amadeo Carrizo, best GK River ever had, once did exactly that against Boca Juniors.

not the best performance except Mignolet in first half, but we managed to score 3 away... one with a hand, but it´s ref´s fault not to see it imo. Also great to see a Sturridge/Suarez partnership going on... nice two assists by Daniel to Luis goals.

yeah our performance wasn't good at all , I dont like Henderson when he play as winger , he's useless over there.

also Mignolet was shaky today , he's really really bad on those crosses , I said after first match of him and im saying again , he have to work more on those balls

Back
Top Bottom