Liverpool Thread

You might be :LOL: at the above post but if you attempt to be clever about it with a reply, at least get the words 'your' and 'you're' appropriately used.
'Your' illiteracy makes you :FAIL:
:P

A simple mistake by YoungGunUK . I see this mistake more often then others , yet a simple correction resulted in friendship.

On to football matters, Why didn`t Liverpool go for Christian Eriksen ? I can`t imagine him choosing Spurs over Liverpool. I think this player might make the difference btw the (2) clubs.

I would think Andre Wisdom.

yeah I think that too!

GJ won't be out that long, more like 6-7 weeks. BR said so.

yes , but they told 10 weeks first , so i guess its gonna be 5 weeks from now I guess

_______

not sure about CB tho , we have Agger , Skrtle , Toure and now Sakho so who gonna start tomorrow ? I guess Agger its sure than Toure had good start but Skrtle(never sure if i type his name right) had a very good game vs United and than this Sakho guy who seems to be a very good player .... but I think its fair to start with Skrtle.

Would appreciate it if you lot lose tomorrow so we can continue gloating about how we're top of the table. :LOL:

Seems Martin Kelly is being over looked by Rodgers with the amount of centre backs brought in now (which is Kelly's preferred position).Did a decent job at right back too before his injury and broke into the national squad.

team against Swansea:

----------------- Mignolet -----------------

Wisdom ----- Skrtel -----Sakho ------Enrique

------------------- Lucas ------------------

---------- Gerrard ----- Henderson ---------

Moses ------------------------------ Coutinho

----------------- Sturridge -----------------

Subs: Jones, Toure, Alberto, Aspas, Sterling, Ibe, Kelly.

Agger ruled out with minor knock.

Last edited:
It's like Gerrard to Drogba all over again ;)

I have to apologise to LFC fans as this will be my fault - I've just traded to put Sturridge into my Fantasy team. His upcoming goal drought will be my fault.

glad it´s over... after Coutinho substitution we were lost..

difficult debut for Sakho.. Moses scored but dissapeared in second half...

So far Iago Aspas is looking so so mediocre

seems too lightweight for the league.

But with Suarez coming back, I guess it does'nt matter. We'll be hard to beat.
Although we need to stop this pattern of defending so deep in the 2nd half of every match we play in the league !! It's too nerve-wracking and it won't be long when a team beats us with a late goal.

Best matchvShelvey ever played for you. He is a sore for the eyes in a team like Swansea.
Must be the premier league player i like least in terms of style. Compare him to a natural elegant player like Januzaj...

Shelvey only negative is decision making...this boy needs to sort his head out and he has the quality, pace and shoot... but for the Sturridge goal, even Sturridge knew he would pass to keeper..i saw the replay, he just waited for Shelvey to do that mistake..and used it 100%... Sturridge is one of the best purchases we did... still amazed Chelsea didn´t rate him..his scoring ratio in Bolton on loan was great..and here he proves he is one of the best if not the best English striker atm, apart from Rooney..

I agree with you about Sturridge Pipa, Chelsea could well have used Sturridge at the moment...

Consider yourselves happy, Chelsea's loss is Liverpool's gain.

I like this Liverpool team but they still can make lots of progress(ion?). Finishing a match is one of the points that can be better (see also kevano's post above this one).

We're not going to win the league by sitting back and inviting pressure for 60 minutes every game.

sometimes matches are unfair and wins are unfair...but points are all that matters... but i agree, we played bad since Coutinho came off... not sure why, becouse the first half indicated we could keep the score... the defence was a bit shaky, with both Wisdom and Sakho making start... but i think overall it could have ended without any point if the match continued.. we have to improve that..

i think when Suarez is back, our options will be different..

Any news on Coutinho ? Also, about Allen ? If Coutinho is out I hope we play Allen in that position or Luis Alberto. Aspas in the hole is awful. Before Coutinho left the pitch we werent great but we were having some posession and chances. As soon as he was replaced by Aspas the match was lost. I really cant see how Rodgers hasnt realised this yet, yesterday 's substitution was Luis Alberto for Coutinho all the way.

Best matchvShelvey ever played for you. He is a sore for the eyes in a team like Swansea.
Must be the premier league player i like least in terms of style. Compare him to a natural elegant player like Januzaj...

He is raw but h did have a goal and an assist, works hard as well

here we go .... Johnson out , Coutinho out what miss ? Sturridge ?

and Aspas its like we play with 10 man , I hope we don't play him anymore , he's not good enough and he'll never be (yeah bullshits judge to early, but even after 1 season 2 or whatever he'll never do any better) hope we play Luis Alberto in place of Coutinho or maybe Allen , and hope Agger its fit so we dont have to play that Sakho who was very bad that match , maybe he need some time since its just one match , but if Agger was there I guess non of 2 goals will com like that

and Widson or how the hell its his name , why dont we play Kelly ? is he fit ? at last he's way much better than this guy

You have such a short fuse on players who just recently transfered, almost like a kid who says "he can't score goals after one game and sells him". We don't treat players like toys.

Not all players can be Bale / Messi / Ronaldo that they can gel right away to a new team and score goals. Defence is the hardest to master as it takes 4 to make it a good defence. Wisdom has played very well during preseason and he will come good, yes Kelly just got back from a knee injury and even that he's not that good all the time.

Back
Top Bottom