Liverpool Thread

It's all about getting points and Liverpool have done that in their first two games without their star player.

That will boost morale alone.

559766_10151948553142573_599850445_n.jpg

Gutted about momo injury

he's not momo , hes Aly :P

I dont hope we start 2nd half without Sturridge and Agger/Toure , last thing we need its Sturridge injured before match vs United!

btw how bad looks Aly injury ? I missed that part and was thinking whole match why wont we play him but Johnson on left :/

EDIT: oh Agger cam in.... Aspas/Borini should start 2nd half , Sturridge out

Incredibly bad luck so far. Dominated the hole match, there were two penalties that should have been charged and their first goal was offside.

2-2 FT , now extra time , BR Idiot of the night , with his line up , we should played 2nd team , Sturridge not 100 % fit playing 120 minute 5 days before our biggest game of season vs United ? thats bullshit miss just few more injury to make it perfect well done BR ;)

2-2 FT , now extra time , BR Idiot of the night , with his line up , we should played 2nd team , Sturridge not 100 % fit playing 120 minute 5 days before our biggest game of season vs United ? thats bullshit miss just few more injury to make it perfect well done BR ;)

To be fair, he can never do right can he ?....if he plays 2nd string team and we lose, then the media and fans will crucify him.
But I agree that Sturridge should have maybe been taken off instead of bringing on Coutinho...and let Borini come on instead.

You cant blame BR on this. First of all, 5 days is a long time to recover and second you cant predict that you are going to have to burn 2 substitutions because of injuries

well that didn't go according to plan.

Matthewssss is right, BR couldn't win this one. He played a team strong enough to win and we did.

btw Ibe is crap right now but in a few years, given the right guidance he could be huge.

We seriously need to practice our finishing...

Ibe was excellent for your U21s against us, big lad.

Don't think BR did anything wrong. As above, 5 days is a long time in football, it's not like Europa on Thursday then match on Saturday. No premier league player should still be tired this early in the season 5 days later.

The injuries happen in training too, not like he can control that.

Allen injury could be a blessing in disguise for you. I think Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson and Coutinho is better than any formation with Allen in it. Touré injury could be a big problem though as he has looked good in your first few games.

Allen injury could be a blessing in disguise for you. I think Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson and Coutinho is better than any formation with Allen in it. Touré injury could be a big problem though as he has looked good in your first few games.
Dont agree with this at all. Allen is a very good player.

+1 Allen offers a lot more than Henderson.. imo. And i think Henderson is great.

Allen and Toure injury is big blow for us...

Any injury is not welcome ...for a squad like ours which is not very deep.

Allen is a decent backup for midfield...
but Allen offers less goal threat compared to Hendo....

i think if fit, Allen will play ahead of Henderson..

btw, nice draw... we will play against United in next round of Capital One Cup and if Suarez is still here, it will be his first game after the ban...

Sakho and Llori are on their way in next 48 hrs....along with Shay Given as backup keeper.

Toure and Allen injury not too bad,....Cissokho out for 4 weeks.

I think if we get our defense rock solid, with our decent attack and Suarez coming back, it may be an interesting season
if we avoid major injuries...

Last edited:
The committee has done it again. Sakho is going to a Liverpool player in the next hours. SUPERB signing. Ilori is going to be too. I guess that means Skrtel is going to be pushed out and Wisdom going to sent out on loan.
In the end, defensively, it was an impressive transfer window.

18 milion pounds for that guy ? is he any good ? someone know anything ? I never seen him playing but hope is worth it !

kind of dissapointet we didnt sign Eriksen , his fee was 12 milion euro ? I think it was worth it , maybe sell Borini for same money ?

Back
Top Bottom