Liverpool Thread

Big test for Agger and Toure this saturday, Benteke can be unplayable sometimes.
What an incredible job Paul Lambert has done in Aston Villa. The only important weak part of the team I'd say is Lowton.

Liverpool have lodged a £25.5 million bid for Erik Lamela. (Tony Barrett, The Times
About time .. we cant afford losing him to Spurs. I honestly believe that the club that buys him, will end in the top 4.

About time .. we cant afford losing him to Spurs. I honestly believe that the club that buys him, will end in the top 4.

That`s the most absurd post If ever was one. We get it, he`s your countryman. Bale was a player that couldn`t get into the top 4 :TTTH:

So I think most team lack mental n experience to get into the top 4. Spurs has a better record in consistency to be very close. I rather we talk about the title at this stage. Liverpool should think title and worry about 4th after the 2nd half of the season :P

Bale's agreement w RM +Tottenham been since last month. It's only finalizing some small details and timing the announcement . I read that the deal would be announced at or near the end of the window. Now , I read tonight or Friday the latest :)

See that you're lookin to sign Will Hughes. That'd be great business, everything I've heard about him says he's the real deal, next big English thing. Not sure it's a position you really need/he'll get games, but good stuff.

What we need:
- one left-sided attacker
- one defensive/holding midfielder
- one center-back

Our squad is too thin, one or two injuries away from major disappointments.

we were lucky but still a win is a win , so im glad we won and seems we gonna have some luck this season :)

Mignolet had good save on the end , our defence its really weak on air , also Mignolet seems to have problems with those balls !

glad we won hope many more are coming this season ;)

Not at the moment, no. But I have yet to catch that save today, had to make a quick run outside and thankfully for my heart the incident was over when I got back.

3 points...... yeah!

next game.....

Mignolet is boss.

Not quite yet Pipa. You can see he is still adjusting-integrating. This is not the Mignolet i'm used to. He still seems to struggle a litle bit.
The good news for Liverpool is that he will get better.

that´s only great news if you think so..

btw, great Sturridge goal..
iblTAWVrgyNfgJ.gif

Will be exciting to see who will become one of the new elite goalies in the world with young talent like Mignolet, De Gea, etc putting their skills on display.

Not quite yet Pipa. You can see he is still adjusting-integrating. This is not the Mignolet i'm used to. He still seems to struggle a litle bit.
The good news for Liverpool is that he will get better.

Gerd, out of Mignolet and Courtois which would you say is the better keeper?

I'm sure I've probably asked this in the past, but my memory is awful.

No doubt at all: Courtois.
In his first match for Liverpool you saw that Mignolet was nervous. Courtois has no nerves. He made his debut for genk when he was 16 years old and he played as if he was first gk for ages.
If i can compare Courtois with onr other gk, it's Schmeichel and that is for me the best i've ever seen. courtois comes very close.
This said, in almost every other country Mignolet would be first choice. He is among the very best 20 gk's in the world.

looking forward to see Aly playing tomorow... at some point..

Assaidi being now linked with Stoke City loan move...

How many does he have left? I've not seen Pool yet this season, but do they look more balanced without him in the squad?

They need him badly like Spurs need Bale only goals are from penalties. Liverpool are not playing fluidly like in pre-season. I think the start of the season jitters . Liverpool won on the weekend w/ 1 shot on target. You know something is strange when Ramsey is MOTM 2 games in a row....its a fxxk start of the season.

Overall though Pool looks a hell of a lot better than last season, especially considering Suarez is not playing. Even though he doesn't quite deserve to return to their lineup, he probably feels a bit better about his chances to get somewhere with this year's squad.

Back
Top Bottom