Liverpool Thread

How are "Chances" defined and calculated?

Some assists (if converted) are better than others, and how do you determine if the chance was only not converted because the chance creator played a poor pass?

Navas created the most "chances" in all of europe last season but didn't get over 10 assists. He's a very good player but is he really the most creative in europe? I doubt it.

Spurs are now bookies' favorites to sign Willian....where are they getting all their money from ?
Apparently Spurs are the only club willing to pay 30m transfer fee, while Liverpool were going for 26m.

I think Bale is off - they're spending £15m+ per player without many going the other way. imo Bale is heading off and they're just finalising the details.

With William+Soldado in place of Bale they won't be missing much and can still improve further so great business for Spurs, especially if they can catch a player in part exchange.

Man, what do the coaches say to the LFC U21 teams when the play United? The past few seasons it's like a grudge match - the challenges from your youth side are outrageous!

Would be down 2 or 3 men in both of the last U21 matches if the refs handled this like the prem. As it is, it's almost impossible to get sent off at reserve/ U21 level.

With William+Soldado in place of Bale they won't be missing much and can still improve further so great business for Spurs, especially if they can catch a player in part exchange.

I heard they want Modric (exchange),but he rather go to Mutd. Im very impress by Spurs to bring in players before Bale leaves and imo Spurs won`t be the same without him this season.

why they dont make it official yet ?

564376_631678956866124_115569620_n.jpg

1175174_631671186866901_1202017895_n.jpg

seems like Suso had good game !

YouTube - Suso vs Villarreal | 19.08.13 | HD

yes really shit , why we dont go for one of this guys who can make difference , we missed Mkhitaryan and now again Willian cmon Liverpool pay some damn money if you want top 4

Spurs were in him long long before we were. I dont mind loosing him, but I do mind not even being interested in Lamela. If Tottenham buy them both then they are surely pushing for the title.

Lamela it is an outstanding player. I rate him very highly, I think he is going to be the next thing. Has a lot of strenghts, can play wide and central, has pace, knows how to make a pass. Would be a hell of a wing or advanced playmaker.
But, we are not listening offers lower than 12 M euros, that ´s how high Lamela is rated over here.

For less than that money you can get Lamela, who I have no doubts that is going to be world class. Is 8 years younger than Downing, unproven in any big league but I honestly dont think that Downing is better than him. He has a lot more of pace and creativity, and he can also operate in the centre.

I said that here two years ago. Funny how I was criticised and told that Dalglish knew what he was doing.

Spurs were in him long long before we were. I dont mind loosing him, but I do mind not even being interested in Lamela. If Tottenham buy them both then they are surely pushing for the title.

I said that here two years ago. Funny how I was criticised and told that Dalglish knew what he was doing.

Lamela is the real deal, spurs have gone from top 4 contenders to going for the league title with those 2 signings + soldado and chadli . Its amazing to think what liverpool could have done with the 50 mil for torres if they just had of waited until the summer window opened

Please dont Ince, I would rather play Ibe or Sterling before than him really. I say take Llajic, that is a great player.

i don´t think we been linked to him.. i agree with you about Ibe but the both players you mention are still in reserves age... might be to soon for them first team spot... but they are quality.

we are doing fine, even without Willian imo.

get Ince instead.

hmmm......so you're saying we don't need Willian or any other good signings?
Rodgers and Gerrard both said we need some more quality signings.
The club were trying to sign Willian and Mktariyan....so we realize the need for some top quality signings.

we need good signings but not overpayed..i never saw Willian play that much, but 30 mil. for him? i rather spend them in January for maybe biger name..

in fact Coutinho is prove you don´t need to buy names, just players who can fit the system and they can become stars here instead.

So you think wise comparing every transfer we make with Coutinho ? We are never going to sign any player if we do that. How many Coutinho's do you think are out there ? It is not normal that a club completely fucks a transfer like Inter did with him.
Honestly, Im starting to worry and think these bids for Diego Costa and Willian are all shows for the fans. I think we are not going to sign anyone and that is worrying because there is no way we can challenge for the top 4 with this squad and next year we are going to have the same problems for attracting players plus Suarez will definitively leave.
If Tottenham gets Lamela I think we are going to remember this transfer market as the market in which Tottenham made a big big gap between them and us. Lamela is going to be the best player in the EPL in a few years. Two years ago he was worth 12M, now it is 35M, in not so long we are going to be talking Bale money IMO.

i wouldn´t panic that much mate..i think we still going to sign someone and we play better football at least first match than Tottenham imo... i watched Tottenham and the players created less chances than our team.

#LFC have rejected an approach from Napoli for defender Martin Skrtel. More on @BBCSport shortly.

probably becouse of Coates injury... still think we need a new CB, Ilori would be ideal...

hope Coates will be ok though.

With that said I dont understand why we apparently rejected 10M for a soon 29 years old defender seeing as a substitute and on big wages.

maybe they wanted just to loan him? i mean Napoli.. i heard they are after some other Italian guy instead as CB... forgot his name..

Back
Top Bottom