Liverpool Thread

Pacheco won´t travel to the tour with rest of the squad, Rodgers made his decision.

Liverpool's 2013 tour squad in full:

Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Toure, Agger, Alberto, Gerrard, Aspas, Coutinho, Assaidi, Henderson, Downing, Spearing, Lucas, Mignolet, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Kelly, Skrtel, Flanagan, Wisdom, Robinson, Ibe, Suarez, Coates, Reina.

They will be joined later on in the tour by Luis Suarez, Sebastian Coates and Pepe Reina, who have been given extended time off by Brendan Rodgers due to their involvement in the Confederations Cup in Brazil.

hope Pacheco will get a nice new club, he was always fighting and never said a word against the club + he was almost always the person who was welcoming new lads in Liverpool and show them around town...

If you ask me I would have Higuain every day of the week instead of Suarez. We have a lot of creative players now as attacking midfielders in Luis Alberto, Coutinho and Aspas. Higuain is a clinical striker, Suarez not. Also Higuain is a lot better than Sturridge.

I'm not trying to cause any argument, but wasn't Carroll the clinical striker you guys had in mind to spearhead the attack?

imo whatever the asking price, Higuain is quite expensive and won't guarantee the goals a lot of people are expecting of him. Good player, but not sure if he has what it takes to lead an attack.

so Daniel Sturridge its back on training , good news hope he would be ready for start of season !

@Milanista - I rate Higuain so much , even more than Benzema , and I think hes one who can make diference to every team , I think hes right behind , Aguero , Suarez and RVP ! it will be great to see him at Liverpool all tho I dont think it will happen !

1012387_612910145409672_93198818_n.jpg

I'm not trying to cause any argument, but wasn't Carroll the clinical striker you guys had in mind to spearhead the attack?

imo whatever the asking price, Higuain is quite expensive and won't guarantee the goals a lot of people are expecting of him. Good player, but not sure if he has what it takes to lead an attack.
I was one of the few people here that criticised each signing Dalglish made since day one so not sure what that is about. Since day one I said Carroll was a monkey.
About Higuain for me, he has it, he is clinical, amazing off the ball movement and also can create some chances by his own. Anyway as I said before, I think there is no way we are signing him.

Yeah I am with Stef on this one, I would like Higuain at Arsenal, but I don't think he will be as amazing as everybody thinks he will be. I am wary of spending 30million on him.

He is a great player, but will he be able to bang over 25-30goals a season in the Prem, because that is what we need and what Liverpool need (if they get rid of Suarez).

Stewart Downing, meanwhile, has informed Liverpool he has no wish to leave the club for West Ham. Sam Allardyce was prepared to pay £8 million for the former England winger, but Downing wants to fight for his position at Anfield.
We should send his ass to reserve and let´s see what he thinks next.
What a piece of shit are most of footballers. When they play well and a better team come knocking they have no problems in do whatever it takes to get a pay rise or to force a move but when they are awful and the club wants them out, somehow some clueless manager comes in with an offer, they dont want to leave.

Yes Im from Argentina. Bernard is from Brasil so Ive seen him in the Copa Libertadores and Copa Confederaciones.
I cant compare him to Eriksen because I havent seem much of him and they are different type of players.
Anyway, Bernard is amazing. Would be a perfect signing and it would allow Coutinho to play central. However a lot of clubs are interesting in him, and clubs that can offer CL. Plus, Atletico Mineiro wants 20-25M.
Bernard could easily be the best wing in the league after Gareth Bale

Last edited:
Liverpool Football Club have touched down in Indonesia for the very first time!

999492_10151856874917573_752254060_n.jpg

BPXBVz1CYAA0RA4jpg-large_zpsec110a84.jpg

791276660_zpsecb175ec.png

more pics:
arrive_at_jakarta_23_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_14_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_22_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_21_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_19_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_20_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_18_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_16_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_17_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_15_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_13_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_01_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_11_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_12_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_10_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_09_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_07_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_08_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_06_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_04_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_05_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_03_700X420.jpg

arrive_at_jakarta_02_700X420.jpg

791276660_zpsecb175ec.png

We should send his ass to reserve and let´s see what he thinks next.
What a piece of shit are most of footballers. When they play well and a better team come knocking they have no problems in do whatever it takes to get a pay rise or to force a move but when they are awful and the club wants them out, somehow some clueless manager comes in with an offer, they dont want to leave.

Complete nonsense this post.
First of all Downing played very well the second part of last season. So i can understaind him that he wants to stay at a moment things are slowly getting better for him at Liverpool.
Both Henderson and Downing never got a fair chance from most fans.

I'm pretty sure that if Downing would have requested a transfer, you would also have critisized him.

Can't you see that players are different from fans ? Sometimes Liverpool's "passionate" fans are more a set-back than an asset.

Complete nonsense this post.
First of all Downing played very well the second part of last season. So i can understaind him that he wants to stay at a moment things are slowly getting better for him at Liverpool.
Both Henderson and Downing never got a fair chance from most fans.

I'm pretty sure that if Downing would have requested a transfer, you would also have critisized him.

Can't you see that players are different from fans ? Sometimes Liverpool's "passionate" fans are more a set-back than an asset.
I think your definition of very good is nonsense if you seriously believe Downing played very good. Wingers like Gareth Bale played very good, Downing was average and correct, nothing special, offered some tactic discipline and nothing more. Really an attacking player that after 29 matches only made 5 assists and 3 goals, that is a very good player for you ?
You clearly didnt understand my post. What I said is that if a player wants out there is very little you can do. And if a player wants to stay there is also little to do.

Last edited:
With Cavani at PSG, and Higuain linked with Napoli, and Rooney potentially going to Chelsea, that may leave Suarez only hoping for Real and Arsenal to battle it out for his transfer.

So it is said that Bernard is going to Arsenal ... another major signing that we have let go. I dont understand how we plan to compete for the top four if we keep letting our objectives go without even submiting an offer.

Last edited:
All this probably wasn't even a target to begin with, nothing like these rumours are official so you can't say we missed them.

All this probably wasn't even a target to begin with, nothing like these rumours are official so you can't say we missed them.
He certainly was a target. I think there are rumours and rumours. There are pages like caughtoffside and dailymail that invent everything, it is awful journalism and you cant believe nothing from them. And then you have the likes of times, theguardian and telegraph, these pages never invent things and both times and telegraph stated we were after him.

He certainly was a target. I think there are rumours and rumours. There are pages like caughtoffside and dailymail that invent everything, it is awful journalism and you cant believe nothing from them. And then you have the likes of times, theguardian and telegraph, these pages never invent things and both times and telegraph stated we were after him.

giving the fact Ian Ayre is on Indonesia tour with the team, i don´t think there will be any deals done in transfers before the end of the tour..

good news Liverpool signed two year extention to Standard Chartered sponsor deal and opened 60 new official shops in Indonesia...

btw, check out these amazing Liverpool fans in Jakarta singing YNWA during training
http://instagram.com/p/b8s517JfPW/
http://instagram.com/p/b8s5wepfPU/

Fields of Anfield Road
http://instagram.com/p/b8s6d1pfPZ/

-------

average club MY ASS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom