Liverpool Thread

Hang on to Bale and there's every chance of top four for Spurs.

Push Dembele further up the pitch as an attacking midfielder, and Spurs will be a potent force. I think he's wasted sitting deep.

You lots should just join the pundits and say Arsenal 7th :LOL: Wenger is waiting for PSG, and abandon his Emirates project, might join Peter-hill and grow tomatoes in Kent during the season. Spurs will challenge title they have AVB! Defoe and Lennon has extended their contracts and Sandro is back! . Mutd are just Mutd, SAF is still running the FA. Chelsea is blue-er then ever, the special one returns! plus, he cries now at home matches. City has been holding back and now Pellegrini has added more spring to their hop. Be very afraid!!

Liverpool where dreams last until the morning. The curses of reality and the kings of draws! its what they do...4th spot , EASILY ,until morning.

You lots should just join the pundits and say Arsenal 7th :LOL: Wenger is waiting for PSG, and abandon his Emirates project, might join Peter-hill and grow tomatoes in Kent during the season. Spurs will challenge title they have AVB! Defoe and Lennon has extended their contracts and Sandro is back! . Mutd are just Mutd, SAF is still running the FA. Chelsea is blue-er then ever, the special one returns! plus, he cries now at home matches. City has been holding back and now Pellegrini has added more spring to their hop. Be very afraid!!

Liverpool where dreams last until the morning. The curses of reality and the kings of draws! its what they do...4th spot , EASILY ,until morning.

NO CHANCE Spurs can challenge title , and I think this will be surprise season for Arsenal fans you guys gonna challenge the title together with City and Chelsea !

im not saying 4th spot its easy but im telling that we gonna end up more higher than Spurs and Everton , that still can be out of top 4 !

"[Gareth] Bale isn't leaving Spurs. We have the pledge of the chairman that Bale is not going to leave the club." Andre Villas-Boas told Spanish newspaper Marca.

if Tottenham or Everon next season end up more high than Liverpool , I'll stop watching Football !!!

Why's that? Because Liverpool deserve their rightful place above Spurs and Everton? (2 teams that have been far more consistent than LFC over recent seasons.)

Plus, losing Suarez (probably) and a lagging Gerrard equals a worse Liverpool than last season.

If Spurs keep Bale (which I think we will) along with some new additions (a top quality striker for one), then I definitely think we'll be in the top 5 at the very least.

Would need to finish above one of last seasons top 4 to get Champions League football. That's the way it will remain IMO.

Last edited:
Why's that? Because Liverpool deserve their rightful place above Spurs and Everton? (2 teams that have been far more consistent than LFC over recent seasons.)

Plus, losing Suarez (probably) and a lagging Gerrard equals a worse Liverpool than last season.

If Spurs keep Bale (which I think we will) along with some new additions (a top quality striker for one), then I definitely think we'll be in the top 5 at the very least.

Would need to finish above one of last seasons top 4 to get Champions League football. That's the way it will remain IMO.

Coz I'm tired seeing teams like Everton and Tottenham finish above Liverpool , so is very one at Liverpool so I think they gonna try hard this time , and seems like BR has finally a team he wants !

Now or never

Have a feeling Arsenal will challenge for the title next year. Compared to other teams, theirs is more stable. Chelsea have a few issues and "new" manager on board, same with City. United first time in almost 3 decades without their king. Liverpool can take full advantage of this "unsettle" as well.

Have a feeling Arsenal will challenge for the title next year. Compared to other teams, theirs is more stable. Chelsea have a few issues and "new" manager on board, same with City. United first time in almost 3 decades without their king. Liverpool can take full advantage of this "unsettle" as well.

Next season is going to be entertaining, that's for sure. Still curious to see if Tottenham can make any surprise signings if Bale truly sticks around.

P.s. have the Reina leaving for Barca rumors pretty much disappeared?

Valdes is staying one more year at Barca - can't imagine Reina leaving to be a back up. Next season makes more sense.

Agree - this should be the most open season in years.

I don't think anyone can for say for sure how the season will end up next season because there are too many variables in the equation...

Utd have a new manager....not just a new manager...they lost their all-time greatest ever manager.

Chelsea have Mou back, but a completely different team....I can't see them winning the title so easily...but they will be up there.

Man City have a new manager....new players....you never know how things will work out.

Arsenal have same manager, and potentially some new signings.....they could be a dark horse for the title....because they are the only club who can start the season without the pressure the other top 3 teams will have.

Spurs can still lose Bale

Everton will not challenge.....

Liverpool are also changing players...and can lose Suarez....so we will also have new players bedding in...but have continuity with the manager.

Bale will probably go next summer, Cavani or Suarez will keep Madrid happy for this summer.

Then Bale can go to Real which starts the domino effect :...

I know this is off topic but why has Drenthe signed for a Championship club?

I thought he was pretty good at Everton. Does he off "off the field" issues?

Luis Alberto deal is done, i´m excited about him, hope he can live up to the expectations and grow as a player here..

I guess once Ancelotti is confirmed as Real Madrid manager, we will know more about Suarez's future.

Dont know what happened to Mkhtariyan's move.

Anyway good to see the club sign players early, I guess there's not much time until the players have to report back for training.

I guess once Ancelotti is confirmed as Real Madrid manager, we will know more about Suarez's future.

Dont know what happened to Mkhtariyan's move.

Anyway good to see the club sign players early, I guess there's not much time until the players have to report back for training.

well, if shakthar buy more players it can be indication..

but i believe it when i see it..

so far it is going ok, except Aspas move has some troubles as i read before, otherwise it woudl be official now..

i´m excited about Alberto, the stats in segunda last season were impressive..

games 36
goals 11
assists 17

that´s very good stats imo..

The are some problems with Mkhtariyan's move. He is owned by third party people and not only by shakthar. Also these third party people that have a cut on him are all fucking gangsters and the president of the armenian federation has a big cut on him.
I dont know how bad we want him but now this is going to drag. Also I dont know if the 22M we were talking about were only for the 50 %

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom