Liverpool Thread

I hope Henrikh Mkhitaryan is Suarez replacement. Am I the only one that would be happy to sell Suarez if it means we get Mkhitaryan and 2 young quality CB's ?
Potentially we can be a much better team without Suarez than with him. Thinking about this is orgasmic:
---------------Sturridge------------
Coutinho-------Mkhitaryan-------Aspas

The three players behind Suarez can all operate on the wings, center and Mkhitaryan and Aspas as fowards. Havent seen a lot about Mkhitaryan but he doesnt seem a selfish player like Suarez can sometimes be.

I would take that 40-50M from Suarez and buy a few players to make a much better TEAM, and Im happy because that is exactly what we are doing.

I hope Henrikh Mkhitaryan is Suarez replacement. Am I the only one that would be happy to sell Suarez if it means we get Mkhitaryan and 2 young quality CB's ?
Potentially we can be a much better team without Suarez than with him. Thinking about this is orgasmic:
---------------Sturridge------------
Coutinho-------Mkhitaryan-------Aspas

The three players behind Suarez can all operate on the wings, center and Mkhitaryan and Aspas as fowards. Havent seen a lot about Mkhitaryan but he doesnt seem a selfish player like Suarez can sometimes be.

I would take that 40-50M from Suarez and buy a few players to make a much better TEAM, and Im happy because that is exactly what we are doing.

Totally agree on that. Suarez is a one-man show, and if he leaves, we'll be a better team. Plus Suarez carries too much controversy, and this distracts the players and the club from progressing.

I just read a review of the past La Liga season, Aspas was mentioned twice: for a horror tackle and for the fact that he almost singlehandedly avoided relegation for Celta de Vigo.

I sincerely hope Liverpool haven't bought a second Suarez...

I just read a review of the past La Liga season, Aspas was mentioned twice: for a horror tackle and for the fact that he almost singlehandedly avoided relegation for Celta de Vigo.

That can well be the case. Ive been reading a lot of comments about him on Marca and I read a lot of people saying that he is not exactly the brightest player around there.

So far three different Spanish people I know have said he's the Spanish Craig Bellamy. On-field that can only be a good thing, off-field, well, lets hope he doesn't play golf :LOL:

just STFU Luis.

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2013-06-15/luis-suarez-wants-liverpool-to-listen-to-him/

Luis Suarez is happy to acknowledge he has a contract with Liverpool, but amid talk of an Anfield exit he has stressed that what he wants should be listened to.

The Uruguayan striker's future is already one of the sagas of the summer, with the controversial 26-year-old having made a number of statements about where he sees his career going.

Currently midway through another lengthy ban - this one for biting Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic - Suarez has spoken openly about his desire to sign for Real Madrid.

He has cited press victimisation as one of the factors behind his thinking and appears keen to move, and added further to that today.

Speaking to Marca he said: "First I have a contract with the club, but if one day I want to sign (for another club), Liverpool will hear the offer, as it does with other players.

"They must agree with other teams, but the word of the player, in this case mine, is important. If you need a change, you should listen to the player.

"Every player aspires (to be the best) and if you ask a child of eight years they would say one day they would go to Real Madrid or Barcelona."

Suarez has been a divisive figure during his time at Liverpool, with misdemeanors ranging from his racial abuse of Manchester United's Patric Evra, to a perennial debate about diving and finally his biting of Ivanovic.

Liverpool's fans have stuck by him throughout, recognising his brilliance as a player, and he admits that he will always appreciate their support.

"The love I have for Liverpool I will never forget," he added.

"I love the city, the club and the people and everyone is welcome. All I ask is for respect for all the things that have been said."

Suarez has also conceded that some of his critics may be right in condemning his on-field theatrics.

"There are moments of importance (in games) and I have lived football in a very particular way since childhood," he said.

"But I know I can play tricks.

"Sometimes I protest too much to the referee. I have to take it a bit better."

Aye, all this press attention for it, and him seemingly continuing to seek the limelight has become a bit tiresome. What a self absorbed whiner.

he gone to far, and the club should do something about it...starting to piss me off big time, why can´t he shut the mouth untill he is back in Liverpool. The club is paying his sallary even playing for Uruguay. Very disrespectfull behaviour towards the club and fans who backed him all the time.

he gone to far, and the club should do something about it...starting to piss me off big time, why can´t he shut the mouth untill he is back in Liverpool. The club is paying his sallary even playing for Uruguay. Very disrespectfull behaviour towards the club and fans who backed him all the time.

he's stupid , he forgot he still has 3 years deal with club , and if he continua to piss off people at club like his doing I would put him on reserve team and let him over there for 3 years unless someone pay 50+mil.

after all what he have done and all club support he know that club will go on his ass and ask him to stay and stuff , so we should tell him who is the boss ;)

No class. The guy is burning bridges all over the footballing world.

Only set of fans that supported and stood buy him in England and now he sticks two fingers up to us too.

Get rid, move on...

Alderweireld is also linked with Leverkusen.. they sold Carvajal and Kadlec..i think he might end up there instead of here..

Why are all you lot out to get him?

I think this is some kind of conspiracy against Suarez to not let him live the dream of playing for Real or Barcelona. :SMUG:

Alderweireld is a good CB who has also a good long distance shot.
He isn't as good as Vertonghen or Kompany, but he formed a fabulous pair of CB's with Vertonghen when playing for Ajax...

Good to see you on here Ilir ;)

And that's much 8m for someone that coma from a B team than I guess it's much , but maybe I'm wrong and guy it's really talented !

Good to see Borini score for Italia.
Hope he gets an injury-free season and he can be a decent backup.

Suarez....oh please...I just hope Real or Barca quickly sign this guy
so we can some decent replacements.

Mignolet looks set to be signed.
Mkhtariyan also looks more likely.

Im reading 8M of euros plus 2ME depending on some variables. Better deal than the one Barcelona had, they had an initial fee of something like 5ME but then ridicolous variables that would have likely meant a transfer of 20M.

Last edited:
Good to see Borini score for Italia.
Hope he gets an injury-free season and he can be a decent backup.

Suarez....oh please...I just hope Real or Barca quickly sign this guy
so we can some decent replacements.

Mignolet looks set to be signed.
Mkhtariyan also looks more likely.

Latest reports had Real closing in on Cavani so they would be out the running if they seal that. I suspect PSG or Monaco would be the most likely destination.

2n1UT.jpg

Last edited:
Why are all you lot out to get him?

I think this is some kind of conspiracy against Suarez to not let him live the dream of playing for Real or Barcelona. :SMUG:

I agree with you, It's all a plot. I honestly don't think Real are that interested but he's desperate to force this move. Basically the club have had a consistent line on this; "You haven't told us you want to leave, and neither have your representatives" so its really irritating seeing him do all these Spanish interviews where he talks about leaving and wants to leave without making it official. Plus when you look at the shit he's done over the past 2 years and the club have stood by him, a little loyalty isn't too much to ask.

Back
Top Bottom