Liverpool Thread

I don't see how we can improve on Reina.

He's easily still one of the best keepers in Europe let alone the Premier League. He's only 30 so what's the point in getting rid unless he wants to go?

Always with the press and so called experts, the latest trend and players will be an improvement.

We only need another keeper if we lose Pepe. Simple.

Centre-half is where we need players, not in goal.

Liverpool are linked with Mikhtariyan of Shakhtar now.

tumblr_lhh9mu1v6W1qafrh6.gif

Now that is a player i really love, if he would play in the EPL i really would be excited...great player...jesus, why can't Spurs buy him ?

About Mignolet: he is very, very good. He was our national GK until Courtois emerged. I'm convinced that Courtois will become the best GK in the world and according to people like Preudhomme and Waterreus, Courtois already is the best. I'm going off-topic (sorry) but i saw a Dutch football show about the CL final were the local Gary Lineker asked if Neuer was the best GK in the world. Waterreus immediately reacted and said that there was no doubt about that: Courtois. He said his save against Real Madrid in the Coppa final was the best save he saw for the last 3 decades. And all the other pundits agreed with him about Courtois already being the best in the world. The rivalry between Holland and Belgium is immense, before Dutch football people say something like that... Well IMO and from what i've seen both with Sunderland and our national team, Courtois isn't much better than Mignolet. In most other national teams in the world he would always play. IMO he is better than Reina, Hart (godotelli will disagree of course) and most other EPL GK's.
Is he without mistakes or howlers ? No. Every GK no and then has a howler. I remember one last season...but how many points did he save for Sunderland ?

Mignolet is a very, very good GK.
Nice ! Seems like it would be a good signing. If Liverpool actually impulse the change I think it would respond to FSG's wages policy.

Reina will not be leaving now that Victor Valdes is going to stay at Barca for one more year.
So maybe next summer he may leave if Barca really want him.

Hope we get Papadopoulos, looks like a monster of a defender.

its amazing how one of the LIONS players(rugby) bites an opponent this week...... and nothing is said about it:RANT:

http://www.theweek.co.uk/rugby/lions-tour/53451/lions-tour-warburton-healy-gatland-injury-concerns

where is David Cameron now??? just goes to show the English media are racist and will persecute anyone if they think it will sell their newspapers:RANT::RANT: theyre all CUNTS

Suarez is correct in saying he is being unfairly targeted and has every right to leave if the hounding continues

its amazing how one of the LIONS players(rugby) bites an opponent this week...... and nothing is said about it:RANT:

http://www.theweek.co.uk/rugby/lions-tour/53451/lions-tour-warburton-healy-gatland-injury-concerns

where is David Cameron now??? just goes to show the English media are racist and will persecute anyone if they think it will sell their newspapers:RANT::RANT: theyre all CUNTS

Suarez is correct in saying he is being unfairly targeted and has every right to leave if the hounding continues

Suarez is the same race as the rugby player.

Wayne Rooney makes more back pages than Suarez, even when he's doing absolutely nothing. Before he left, that 'award' went to Cristiano Ronaldo. The more famous you are, the more press criticism you're going to get.

If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen.

why is it amazing? nothing was said about it because no one gives a fuck about the egg chasers.
Cameron is a massive bellend though.

Goalgerd, do you still believe Suarez wants to leave because of the press ?
He is fed up with the press and then wants to go to Real Madrid. Both Marca and As fill 3/4 of their paper with "news" about Real Madrid.
This is just a lame excuse by a player who wants to earn more money and who hopes to win silverware...
Don't let yourself be deluded by these guys...

Oh and completely agree with Beach: if you can't take the heat stay out of Madrid...

Goalgerd, do you still believe Suarez wants to leave because of the press ?
He is fed up with the press and then wants to go to Real Madrid. Both Marca and As fill 3/4 of their paper with "news" about Real Madrid.
This is just a lame excuse by a player who wants to earn more money and who hopes to win silverware...
Don't let yourself be deluded by these guys...

Oh and completely agree with Beach: if you can't take the heat stay out of Madrid...

no but i do believe the english press are racist

Well Daily Star just made my list of things which make me sad to be British, an exclusive club along side BNP, EDL and The Jeremy Kyle show and others.

Well the Star/Sun/Mail/Express are the papers of choice for the EDL and BNP so that makes sense. Hatemongering scum the lot of them.

Well the Star/Sun/Mail/Express are the papers of choice for the EDL and BNP so that makes sense. Hatemongering scum the lot of them.

Amen. Disgusting entities run by disgusting people.

The worst thing is that lots of their journalists are Oxbridge educated kids, that have accepted what a cesspit the newspaper world has become.

Papers like the Sun, the News of the World and that Daily Star (never heard of it) are hardly products of journalism...
I would never read something like that.
In my student days i did a post-graduate "Press and communication" and we had to read the papers of one particular country. I choose the English press and read the English papers for 4 years. Papers like The Guardian (my favourite), The Independent and The Times are far from racist.

The fact that Suarez leaves Liverpool has nothing to do with the English press, also the "racist" argument about things related to Suarez is a litle unfortunate to use as an argument...i'm not saying Suarez is a racist (i'm convinced he isn't), but he made a serious mistake against Evra...

Back
Top Bottom