Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I think everton can qualify for the CL. I hope they do because it will good to see them face big teams.

One nil to everton against ac milan, Beattie scoring a goal in the last minute :mrgreen:

Taking the piss :lol:

Where are all the everton fans to defend their team :mrgreen:

I think Liverpool will take 4th spot. Theyve always taken Cl spot at the end of the season..... its just wrong to see the CL without Liverpool, so i'd think Benitez would do whatever it takes to get up there.

1860 London - they don't appear when they have an indifferent result.
Milanista - Thank you for those kind words. I should tell you now, that I have an AC Milan shirt with Maldini's name and no. on the back...:-)

CWright said:
Yes but Southampton are now a different prospect under Redknapp.

Yes they are, if only the stupid lank squared the ball to Camara they could of had all three points.

Good result El Moro is repaying the faith and expense we invested in him...

Rafael Benitez says he'd have no hesitation throwing Scott Carson into Premiership action this season as he admitted the impact made by the England under-21 international has persuaded him to call off his search for another goalkeeper.
After just two training sessions we knew we had a good goalkeeper and now we are sure he will be a very good goalkeeper for the future. We were still considering signing another goalkeeper at one point but we decided not to because we are so happy with Scott.

"We knew he was a good goalkeeper but it was hard to say how good he was. We had seen a few videos of him but he only made two or three saves in each match. We knew we would have to wait until we saw him train before we could judge him properly, but now we are sure he is a very good goalkeeper.

"After only a few training sessions Jose Ochotorena (goalkeeping coach) said he has a lot of talent and we didn't need another goalkeeper.

"As a person and as a professional he is impressive. We have a lot of confidence in him and I would have no problem playing him in the Premier League this season."

I'd really like to see him in action, i've ever seen the lad play, so it would be nice to see what he's capable of.

He played for the England Under 21s the other night and didnt really have much to do. Be nice to see him playing for us soon

Everton face Chelsea tomorrow and Man Utd. next week, both games at Goodison. Great chance for Liverpool to close the gap over the next few weeks, especially if they get a result tomorrow against Birmingham. Ahhhh, the race for 4th place rolls on.

Shit one nil down.

sami brought down heskey,didnt need to as the ball was goin away from heskey to dudek.Not like hypia to make silly mistakes.

Risse is missing a few chances today,hopefully that will change.

JOKE fuckin traroe has just gifted them a goal,muppet.

Shit header from him.plank.

2-0 down.

Can't help but feel cheated out of the first goal. The second? - Get that numpty out of there.

It may of been a pen i reckon.50/50 i guess.

BUT it was just a nothing ball up in the air towards heskey,then they end up winning a penalty.what a joke.typical liverpool nightmare this is.

U never know in the second half.i aint gonna say were bound to loose,but it aint lookin good.

From what I saw on the replay, Hyppia's leg swung at mid air after an arm grapple from pro-wrestler Heskey and he went down like he'd been sawn in two. Never did that for the Reds.....

Y in gods name is he bringin on more SHIT! NUNEZ is so poor.

We need goals so he takes of risse,very clever.

Even if nunez scores,hes still shit!

UPDATE

Its getting funnier,hes bringin on PELE,this is hilarious. 2-0 down.

HHHHHHHmmmmmmmmm yeah,lets sub a defender for a defender.great idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep,they should have payed us to take him.

Hes a waste of space.and its about time LFC grow some balls and get rid of the shit.

What a joke this match has been.Raffa may be the way foreward,but y cant he see the shit he keeps bringin on?

Benitez "Message to self - get rid of dead wood - that's about eight of them today. No motivation, no fight, no passion, simple errors. Oh, and send that bloke at left back to Everton!".

Back
Top Bottom