Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

This is so shit! pele is the slowest,most useless defender ive ever seen.to think weve got henchoz who is basically left in the dark,hes far better than pel,but no hes getting sold,and peles getting first team football.

He reminds me of biscan when he first joined,he was the same, i described him as a donkey,and pele is similar.Praying that pele hasnt arrived yet,BUT cmon u can tell if someone is at least OK! he isnt even that,BASICS he needs to learn them it seems.

SHOCKING!!

p.s. Baros ur great.but please pass when u should and not when u shouldnt.AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited by a moderator:

3 words for that today: Worst performance ever

CWright said:
3 words for that today: Worst performance ever
Stole the words from my mouth :shock:

Dudek - let goal in at near post again.
Pellegrino - seen faster donkeys on Blackpool beach.
Carragher - hilariously watching the ball instead of the man for the second goal - why do people think he is so good?
Hyppia - unfortunate that he was playing with the only other centre-back slower than him in the league.
Riise - right midfield? Benitez get your tactics sorted. He can only come inside if he's on the right. Everybody knows he only has a left foot.
Hamann - hmm, not as young as he looks....
Gerrard - like the ball greedy schoolkid today. Always wants the ball to the detriment of the team. Starting to believe his own press....
Luis Garcia - oh dear. Was he playing? Looks like he couldn't be arsed doing the dirty work.
Baros - the only one trying today - but learn when to pass and when to shoot.
Raven - better than some of the rest.
FSP - no support for him

6 words from me - YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

where was morientes in your little review?

he wasnt that non-existent but he looks very unfit to me

jw_2000_uk said:
This is so shit! pele is the slowest,most useless defender ive ever seen.to think weve got henchoz who is basically left in the dark,hes far better than pel,but no hes getting sold,and peles getting first team football.

He reminds me of biscan when he first joined,he was the same, i described him as a donkey,and pele is similar.Praying that pele hasnt arrived yet,BUT cmon u can tell if someone is at least OK! he isnt even that,BASICS he needs to learn them it seems.

SHOCKING!!

p.s. Baros ur great.but please pass when u should and not when u shouldnt.AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

He doesnt deserved to get called Pele, from what you say in your post ! ;)

kevano22 said:
where was morientes in your little review?

he wasnt that non-existent but he looks very unfit to me
He he....I forgot :lol: - the jury's still out. ;)

LMBO!!!!!!!!

LFC 0 - Man United 1

Burnley 1 - LFC 0

saints 2 - LFC 0

What a week, looking forward to Legends tonite, crying scousers everywhere..........

crayon said:
Carragher - why do people think he is so good?

Because he's an outstanding defender, he gives everything to liverpool even more then Gerrard at times....

You see what happens when you chop and change you fuck up the continuity.

Why has Carra been switched to fullback to accommodate Pellegrino, the guy is hapless and his distribution is poor.

Benitez should go to Watford this week with a full strength squad even putting Traore back into the team.

He does ball watch badly though, sometimes, and too often ends up on his arse when it would be easier to stand up. However, one thing he does have is heart, character and the will to win (oops, that's three) - which sometimes I doubt of some of them. Agree with continuity argument though, 100%. Hope we win at Watford.

Tonight is a crucial one for our season, we lose this and we have nothing to play for. Yes I know we are still in the Champs League but if we win that I will give all Liverpool fans on the forums a tenner*

*This offer is not genuine and should not be taken seriously should a miracle happen

CWright said:
Tonight is a crucial one for our season, we lose this and we have nothing to play for. Yes I know we are still in the Champs League but if we win that I will give all Liverpool fans on the forums a tenner*

*This offer is not genuine and should not be taken seriously should a miracle happen
I think we should have stayed with Roy Evans. He may have been soft but the heart of the team was English and he did better overall than Houllier, didn't he? :applause:

crayon said:
I think we should have stayed with Roy Evans. He may have been soft but the heart of the team was English and he did better overall than Houllier, didn't he? :applause:

Err... No! Count the medals

NEWS STORY
ALONSO SET TO BE OUT FOR SEASON

Paul Eaton 25 January 2005
Rafael Benitez has confirmed Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso is likely to miss the rest of the season.
Alonso broke his ankle in a tackle with Frank Lampard during the Reds' clash with Chelsea on New Year's Day and was originally expected to be sidelined for just three months.

But Benitez is now resigned to being without his £10 million midfield star until the beginning of next season.

He said: "In my mind now I think that Xabi will not play again this season.

"After three months, you don't know, some players can come straight back but some players take a lot of time. If Xabi comes back it will be a bonus."

FUCK!!!!!

danwin said:
Err... No! Count the medals
You know and I know that the only ones that really matter are league and CL. Six in a year - only a couple for the other five years......and not the one that matters.

So... What did Evans achieve then? Anyway, back to important matters. How damn unlucky can a team be with injuries!? But Hey don't worry, we have Smicer and Josemi coming back. HAHAHA

Much better that, Watford never really caused us any problems tonight and the longer the game went on the fitter Morientes looked

Excuse my ignorance on the matter . . but am i right in assuming that the Carling Cup winner gets a spot in Europe next year? . . .and the FA Cup winner gets nothing? That would be surprising seeing as how the FA cup is a much grander competition.

hey guys, what did you think of the american jay demerrit, his story of how he got to watford is pretty amazing... did you notice him in the game?

ghazi said:
Excuse my ignorance on the matter . . but am i right in assuming that the Carling Cup winner gets a spot in Europe next year? . . .and the FA Cup winner gets nothing? That would be surprising seeing as how the FA cup is a much grander competition.
i beleive that the FA cup winner and runner up get a shot at europe i.e. a playoff in uefa.....
i thought millwall did earlier in the year....

i think the commentator said he played for chicago fire reserves or something, i wasnt listening really the match was shit so we took the piss out of the fact the commentator said "what a lovely chest" when steven gerrard had the ball

csaunders said:
hey guys, what did you think of the american jay demerrit, his story of how he got to watford is pretty amazing... did you notice him in the game?

He got a few mentions yeh. Looks pretty good too, he seemed to be in the right place most of the time

Links in a couple of todays papers and on Sky Sports News linking us with Craig Bellamy!! Do we really need that Welsh gobshite?

Fuck Bellamy, but if he's going on the cheap then it looks like it's going to be a possibility....ditto

He could do a good job on the wing, but isn't this one of the reasons he fell out with Souness? Oh, but it looks like Flo Po's out for the season, so we could do with a striker I suppose.

How unlucky are we with injuries??? Just unbelievable. Hope they're going to build a hospital at the new ground.......

liverpools groundshare has finally been okayed, it had alot to do with the recent influx of waiters.

The club that liverpool will share with is valencia....

it'll be called....

juan-field!!!

LOL!

Ok?..

Back to the topic, imo Liverpool played a terrible game vs Watford, and they will never, ever win the final against Chelsea if that is the way they played against a Championship side.

Biscan, only two words you can say about him; dump him.

Back
Top Bottom