Liverpool Thread

BKz5aIuCIAA7vUH.jpg:large

Would be a great deal. Getting back 15M for this monkey it is something that can only happen with dinosaurs like Dalglish and Allardyce still in the game.

So Carroll costed even more than 40M. Newcastle also inserted a 25 per cent sell-on clause into the deal. What a deal King Kenny, thanks.

Liverpool can forget about winning the League unless UEFA change finance rules, insists Bundesliga chief

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hange-financial-rules--Christian-Seifert.html

The top-3 are nailed on to be Man United, Man City and Chelsea in any order.
So that leaves 4th spot, and there Spurs will also get players in the summer (they're already chasing Damiao and Soldado) and so will Arsenal.

So that leaves Liverpool chasing a meaningless 6th spot, unless Rodgers can so shrewdly buy good players for reasonable price (like Coutinho, sturridge) and then hope for a Dortmund-type revolution.

I think that if we sort the defense out we are more than capable than getting that top 4 spot. If Allen gets back to the level he showed at the beginning of the season him and Lucas it is a very good midfield pair with a lot of defensive abilities but also confident with the ball. Attacking has been good this second part of the season. We have an incredibly creative player in Coutinho.

I think that if we sort the defense out we are more than capable than getting that top 4 spot. If Allen gets back to the level he showed at the beginning of the season him and Lucas it is a very good midfield pair with a lot of defensive abilities but also confident with the ball. Attacking has been good this second part of the season. We have an incredibly creative player in Coutinho.

Yes, we need Allen to be really firing to make the competition for Henderson/Lucas a bit more strong.

Defense will be a major area of strengthening, and that can be an initial problem next season with new players bedding in.

We need to hope that either Spurs or Arsenal have problems, especially spurs who'll be in the Europa league again.

Good thing about Europa is that it gives the squad players a chance and also the youngsters....so it will be interesting to see how the team manages just with League and the odd Cup games.

I would expect that Everton would drop now that they've lost Moyes and can't honestly see anyone matching what he acheived. You'd think they would lose a couple of their big names too.

Last edited:
Sounds like Begovic is on his way. Will be a good signing, glad he's going somewhere to start, rather than United's bench (as had been rumored).

Yes, we need Allen to be really firing to make the competition for Henderson/Lucas a bit more strong.

Defense will be a major area of strengthening, and that can be an initial problem next season with new players bedding in.

We need to hope that either Spurs or Arsenal have problems, especially spurs who'll be in the Europa league again.

Good thing about Europa is that it gives the squad players a chance and also the youngsters....so it will be interesting to see how the team manages just with League and the odd Cup games.

I would expect that Everton would drop now that they've lost Moyes and can't honestly see anyone matching what he acheived. You'd think they would lose a couple of their big names too.

That doesn't make any sense for Liverpool anymore, The Europa is just as prestigious as the League right now, I'd say the chances of getting Champions League could be easier through that cup than finishing ahead of Spurs and Arsenal next season.

the europa could be a great money maker for liverpool, they could go for years qualifying for champions league get knocked out in group stages, win the europa league then do the same all over again the following seasons

what this club needs is also a leader on field, with Carra gone, Stevie isn´t a leader anymore... maybe Agger or other player could fill his boots, but i don´t know... this is very important, becouse if we lose, there is no player now who could keep the morale and winning mentality on field...

what this club needs is also a leader on field, with Carra gone, Stevie isn´t a leader anymore... maybe Agger or other player could fill his boots, but i don´t know... this is very important, becouse if we lose, there is no player now who could keep the morale and winning mentality on field...

lucas maybe?

Back
Top Bottom