Liverpool Thread

The way Barca do business you would be lucky to get over 10mill imo

Yes I know they always get players cheaper than they're actually worth because they're Barca. They show interest in a player and make it public knowledge as to seemingly give the player an opportunity to play for Barca and that is too good a career choice to ignore and as such, selling clubs should reduce their demands.

If any club want any player and he's under contract, Barca or not, pay a fair amount or go away.

so the summer starts early this season i see... it would be bad to see Reina go, but in the end, everyone has a price.

Best keeper behind chech? Man are the loonies out today

Ok, name me a better, more consistent Goalkeeper in the Premier league over the last 7 years?

Pepe won the Golden glove 3 years in a row and came joint first with Cech so 4 out of the last 7 seasons has been the most consistent keeper in the league.

Oh, and I'm no 'loonie'

Pepe is 30 years old so I believe he is worth more than £8m with 3 years left on his contract.

30 is no age for a keeper. He still has possibly 8 to 10 years at the highest level.

I wont let him go under 10m honestly , I dont care if its barcelona id they want him than pay if not get the hell out of here , he still got 3 years contract so i dont want we lose Reina for rediculos price and well said jonnyluvrod he won 4 times best keeper in 7 last years that means more than 50% so hes BEST goalkeeper on premier league in last 7 years FACT

I think you will get 6-8 mill for him. If you get over 10 I would be surprised.

i believe the club wouldn´t even think of selling him for that.. he is a class GK in his prime with years ahead of him...those 10 mil. wouldn´t bring us a better one to replace him...

Nearly pointed that out myself Pipa...

Would we get Vorm for £10m? Doubtful and he's only one year younger than Pepe.

Would we get Begovic for £10m?

Are either of them as good as Pepe? Sure Begovic has potential but Pepe has proven form and will take some replacing.

With fergie gone now liverpool should easy get top 4 next season

think the 5 other teams that are gonna easily finish above you in the league may disagree, think since lfc's best ever prem finish back in 09 you've barely make top 6....

so how is united getting a new manger gonna change lfc from a mediocre team to a champions league team?

think the 5 other teams that are gonna easily finish above you in the league may disagree, think since lfc's best ever prem finish back in 09 you've barely make top 6....

so how is united getting a new manger gonna change lfc from a mediocre team to a champions league team?

Cause now Fergie won't be controlling the refs man! That's the only reason LFC haven't won every title.

Cant see that happening, all this does is make the Premier League a bit more competitive. With Fergie gone, I can't see United dominating like they did this season. They will still be fighting for titles, but their next appointment has to be right.

This can be good for City, Chelsea to make a better fight for the title.

Yeah dont forget 5 times either lol, it was good to see our rafa send fergie on his way

I actually think that after Rafa orchestrated Mata's shot in off Jones' knee to give Fergie his worst ever beating on Sunday, Ferguson made the decision then. He realised he couldn't compete with managers of Rafa's ilk, and that it was best he just leave.

with Fergie gone i believe nothing will chainge for LFC..there is just bigger chance for Chelsea and City to win the PL, but imo nothing realy chainges for us... we are not in that position that United are even without Ferguson...

Howard Webb will be in mourning right now. Maybe if you send him the biggest box of chocolates you can win his heart and become his rebound

Howard Webb will be in mourning right now. Maybe if you send him the biggest box of chocolates you can win his heart and become his rebound

Doubtful. Next season other team s fans will say it that as a director SAF will have control over some of the finances so he can now directly bribe every ref in the EPL.

anyone else think rafa benitez would be a perfect manager for everton

No,
1- they have no funds
2- they are a "small club"....as he himself said.

Rafa is a manager who has burnt his bridges to other clubs while he was at Liverpool. He will only go to a big club or one that has lots of funds.

He could go to Arsenal or Spurs, but they're both not looking for changing managers. So I'd expect Rafa to go back to Spain or even Germany.
I heard Schalke are looking at Rafa.

Back on Liverpool matters, we obviously need a central defender for next season. Who do we go for?

I still really rate Micah Richards and the times he was played in the centre, he looked accomplished there.

either we keep Skrtel (if we don´t find a club willing to pay his sallary) or we will try to play one of Kelly - Wisdom as CB...Wisdom was solid against United some days ago... very good prospect.

but my tip is someone young and not to much expensive.. someone who we maybe wouldn´t thought off. I doubt it will be Williams though.

If it is real that Liverpool has installed this comitee and they are going to decide transfers buy it, then WIlliams it is not coming. It is just an statement and Rodgers is still going to be behind every transfer we make, then we are going after Williams.

94663410151379536526417.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

hahaha this made me laugh today:APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom