Liverpool Thread

It's PlanM isn't it?

@ Gerd,
I was actually suprised by the booing. I always went on the assumpion that it's just a job ( leave it on the pitch) and Suarez isn't any worse than the cloggers who kick the shit out of people or Bale who dives just as much. So I didnt expect booing at an event like that. I realise there are enough individuals that wont like him, but to do it at such an event is quite extraordaniry imo. Your term is correct though, backstabber might be the most accurate description in english.

I wonder what his team mates think about him...

..that he will never walk alone..

article-2076699-0F3F8F5200000578-97_634x360.jpg

This thread by far has it all! WUM of the highest order, fans fight each other , mod practice their banning methods here, and Mutd supporter mod manage to ban a Liverpool fan, because a pool mod couldn't find the heart too. :LOL:

I love this thread! Can we change the word ban to sack? Last Liverpool to be ban was red ant.

you overreacted bebo.. take it easy.. if you have something against me personally doing something wrong discousing in the thread of the team i support, just tell me..

what this thread also has are remarks of all kinds of supporters from other clubs, maybe more than in other threads... why do you visit? to have a laugh?

No Pipa, we don't come to laugh.
This thread has more reactions because (some) Liverpool fans tend to be more fanatic and and biased than other fans. I know it sounds awfull, but that is the impression i have...

You want an example ? The avatar you had before this one.
I'm 100% sure that i would meet you, i would genuinely like you. You are one of the most reasonable people on this forum except concerning Liverpool. You kind of react like blinded.

An example ?

The picture with the players in "those" T-shirts (perhaps the biggest PR mistake in football the last decade). Do you really think all those players fully agreed to ware that ? If your employer wants you to wear one, you wear one...football isn't different from other jobs.

Sometimes i think my posts must come over as insulting. They aren't, i would like to see Liverpool compete for the title again...i genuinely like Liverpool (just like most English clubs).
But if i have insulted someone, i'm sorry...that is never the intention.

I think fellow professionals have more right to boo him, they are the ones getting abused by Suarez and could do in the future. I think them booing shows that it is not only fans, FA etc that are against him, his fellow professionals are against him for what he is doing.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Any video of this supposed booing by other professionals at the awards? I'd love to see it! Sounds interesting.

This thread by far has it all! WUM of the highest order, fans fight each other , mod practice their banning methods here, and Mutd supporter mod manage to ban a Liverpool fan, because a pool mod couldn't find the heart too. :LOL:

I love this thread! Can we change the word ban to sack? Last Liverpool to be ban was red ant.

smugg.png

hahaha reginald is a funny guy, what did the PFA expect though? clarke carlisle dont seem to be happy about it, i think they didnt do research..

No Pipa, we don't come to laugh.
This thread has more reactions because (some) Liverpool fans tend to be more fanatic and and biased than other fans. I know it sounds awfull, but that is the impression i have...

You want an example ? The avatar you had before this one.
I'm 100% sure that i would meet you, i would genuinely like you. You are one of the most reasonable people on this forum except concerning Liverpool. You kind of react like blinded.

An example ?

The picture with the players in "those" T-shirts (perhaps the biggest PR mistake in football the last decade). Do you really think all those players fully agreed to ware that ? If your employer wants you to wear one, you wear one...football isn't different from other jobs.

Sometimes i think my posts must come over as insulting. They aren't, i would like to see Liverpool compete for the title again...i genuinely like Liverpool (just like most English clubs).
But if i have insulted someone, i'm sorry...that is never the intention.

Gerd how would you rate maxime lestienne, looks like another talented youngster and the type of young affordable player liverpool might go for in the summer

you overreacted bebo.. take it easy.. if you have something against me personally doing something wrong discousing in the thread of the team i support, just tell me..

what this thread also has are remarks of all kinds of supporters from other clubs, maybe more than in other threads... why do you visit? to have a laugh?

What?!?! I love you mate! your lovable. You couldn`t find a post negative in here, nor anywhere from me towards you.

i though you were aiming on me having something to do with why LFCAlbania get temporary ban...becouse i can´t control words of others towards me.. I have my views, you guys have yours... i don´t consider football as n.1 thing in my life btw, but i love it.. if there was a great team in my country or city i would support it, but i support just hockey with passion here...only sport that matters.. but LFC is in my heart for many reasons even if i didn´t live in England..

if i say something i try not to have red glasses or whatever.. i realy try to view things from more different perspecitves..and as i said i was pissed off on Suarez for making trouble again, but that doesn´t mean we are in the position to sell him..and those who post tables or whatever stats how would the team work without him etc, that´s just not relevant imo.. I would hate it for Suarez to go being punished not just by authority, but by the oposite fans, media and some own fans...i think he fucked up big time but at the same time, what is going on around him is - if you view it from neutral point of view, plain ridicilous. He is a sportsman, perhaps a stupid one or not much clver...he did what he did in game where he is PASSIONATE and DESPERATE to win and he WAS PUNISHED for it by authorities.. Many people look on bad things he done and try to generalise it and make him enemy, but the fact he is a quality player who any team would need to have and who is our perhaps best striker since i can remember, those things are only seen by the LFC fans. I don´t agree that if he goes, we will win games without him, i don´t agree we will either find or have the money to get similar talent, becouse Sureaz is crazy talented.... he is the kind of player people will watch and love or hate... but saying the club would be better without him is ridicilous.. He is our only superstar and we have though competition in many teams now, it´s not 70´s, 80´s or even 00´s anymore, it is past Chelsea and City having rich owners and Tottenham, Everton, Arsenal are our main rivals that are better in consistency than we are... Take Suarez out of our team for long time, we might win games as against Newcastle, but i doubt this will be the rule now... so those who say we can win without Suarez after one match don´t have a clue what they are talking about.

i though you were aiming on me having something to do with why LFCAlbania get temporary ban...becouse i can´t control words of others towards me.. I have my views, you guys have yours... i don´t consider football as n.1 thing in my life btw, but i love it.. if there was a great team in my country or city i would support it, but i support just hockey with passion here...only sport that matters.. but LFC is in my heart for many reasons even if i didn´t live in England..

if i say something i try not to have red glasses or whatever.. i realy try to view things from more different perspecitves..and as i said i was pissed off on Suarez for making trouble again, but that doesn´t mean we are in the position to sell him..and those who post tables or whatever stats how would the team work without him etc, that´s just not relevant imo.. I would hate it for Suarez to go being punished not just by authority, but by the oposite fans, media and some own fans...i think he fucked up big time but at the same time, what is going on around him is - if you view it from neutral point of view, plain ridicilous. He is a sportsman, perhaps a stupid one or not much clver...he did what he did in game where he is PASSIONATE and DESPERATE to win and he WAS PUNISHED for it by authorities.. Many people look on bad things he done and try to generalise it and make him enemy, but the fact he is a quality player who any team would need to have and who is our perhaps best striker since i can remember, those things are only seen by the LFC fans. I don´t agree that if he goes, we will win games without him, i don´t agree we will either find or have the money to get similar talent, becouse Sureaz is crazy talented.... he is the kind of player people will watch and love or hate... but saying the club would be better without him is ridicilous.. He is our only superstar and we have though competition in many teams now, it´s not 70´s, 80´s or even 00´s anymore, it is past Chelsea and City having rich owners and Tottenham, Everton, Arsenal are our main rivals that are better in consistency than we are... Take Suarez out of our team for long time, we might win games as against Newcastle, but i doubt this will be the rule now... so those who say we can win without Suarez after one match don´t have a clue what they are talking about.

He was out of order ,and he crossed the line. You sir! up hold peace from abusive members. He didn`t realize or forgot,that 1st your a mod and 2nd your a fan.

I like LFCAlbania we all do! but temporary bans are for learning not punishing. About Suarez 10 match ban, I thought LFCAlbania being Liverpool supporter would received a 10 day ban. :LOL:

about your shout about Suarez let`s see whay happens in the next few games. You could pip Everton :P

When we lost Torres, many people thought that Liverpool would go backwards. We had finished 6-7th the previous season, and Rafa was sacked.

Then we got Suarez and Carroll for that money. Suarez did very well, but he's a big liability to the team when he gets banned 10 games every season.
We still finish 6-8th even with Suarez for the last 3 seasons.

Why would we suddenly collapse if Suarez was sold. I think Sturridge has already shown enough this season that he is going to be a great striker for Liverpool.

So even if we do sell Suarez and sign 2 other good strikers I'm sure we will not slip out of the top-8 teams. We already have Sturridge/Coutinho , and surely will get 2-3 attacking players in the summer.

We will become a better team.

Goalgerd, Lestienne is very good in the Belgian competition. I don't know what he will be worth in the EPL.
But i also had my doubts about Benteke...

When we lost Torres, many people thought that Liverpool would go backwards. We had finished 6-7th the previous season, and Rafa was sacked.

Then we got Suarez and Carroll for that money. Suarez did very well, but he's a big liability to the team when he gets banned 10 games every season.
We still finish 6-8th even with Suarez for the last 3 seasons.

Why would we suddenly collapse if Suarez was sold. I think Sturridge has already shown enough this season that he is going to be a great striker for Liverpool.

So even if we do sell Suarez and sign 2 other good strikers I'm sure we will not slip out of the top-8 teams. We already have Sturridge/Coutinho , and surely will get 2-3 attacking players in the summer.

We will become a better team.

Suarez wasn´t bought for Torres money. Suarez was bought before we sold Torres mate, but after his transfer request was made and rejected by the club. Suarez came here to partner Torres, becouse Torres wanted more quality players to compete, then during the time of Suarez move, the club dealt with Fernando´s transfer request in last hours of the january window. The club didn´t wanted to risk just having Suarez "untested" and being without the main n.9 striker so they bought crazy with spending 35 milions from Torres money on Carroll... we sold that window also Babel to Hoffenheim for £11.5m.

If we sell Suarez during his ban or after it, it would be much below the real price of his quality... only if he will want to continue elsewhere we would need to start thinking of moving out, but the club already gave statement they want him. I mean the people clearly know what a great talent is. About Sturridge, we only had one winning game in to Suarez ban, a good one i admit but, if we lost..there would be conserns the oposite way.. basicly that we can´t perform without Suarez and that we are one man team...becouse those words were here when Suarez single-handedly carryed us through some games in past two seasons.

Last edited:
Babel wasnt sold for 11.5 it was much much lower than that, like half that actually.
I dont agree at all that we sold Suarez in this transfer market would be "much below his real price". Why it that ? He has had one of the best seasons in his career.

Correct me if i'm wrong Pipa, because i'm not sure about what i'm going to write.

I have the impression that Liverpool bought Suarez after his first bite and thus (if make the same reasoning as you Pipa) bought him considerably under his true market value.

I'm also there will be enough clubs cynical or desperate enough to buy Suarez and take the risk to loose him every season for about 10 matches (because Suarez will of course repeat his mistakes).

IMO the best thing Liverpool can do is sell Suarez ASAP and buy a top player with the moeny they got from him. I'm quite sure his value will continue to devaluate...

Back
Top Bottom