Liverpool Thread

Ahem... La Liga, Bundesliga and arguably Serie A has passed EPL in terms of quality a long while ago.

Haha, never commented about quality, but POPULARITY.

The immense popularity Arsenal, Chelsea, Pool, Man U is largely driven by non-Britishers (particularly Asia) - you take that international influence of guys like Wenger away and that support base will start to dry up.

And that is why I hate some Liverpool fans. Anti-football.

553021_490303047690028_988785535_n.jpg

Every clubs has ignorant ill-inform fans...no need to post such things in here. The fans here are excellent and that`s what matters.

Every clubs has ignorant ill-inform fans...no need to post such things in here. The fans here are excellent and that`s what matters.

Well I know but just saying. That twitter got a lot of followers and the majority of Liverpool fans are like that.

Please don't post tweets in here, if there is a place in the world where the most ignorant and stupid have a voice it's on there. Don't encourage them!

Love the luis pic!

Edit, reading your opinion on Liverpool fans makes me think you are just as thick as the one posting the tweet.

Well I know but just saying. That twitter got a lot of followers and the majority of Liverpool fans are like that.

That is not true...
Most people that watch football are decent people.
It's just that sometimes i don't understand the fans' "loyalty".
Embarassment because Suarez bites, but still glad if he scores and equaliser. I wouldn't want my club to win that way (hence why i stopped supporting Man Utd because of Ferguson and Keane and that was for a lot less). But i guess i'm not a real fan.

What saddens me most is the thought that somewhere tomorrow kids will emulate this...

Please don't post tweets in here, if there is a place in the world where the most ignorant and stupid have a voice it's on there. Don't encourage them!

Love the luis pic!

Edit, reading your opinion on Liverpool fans makes me think you are just as thick as the one posting the tweet.

Yeah well maybe I am. After the hated tweets I get from those stranger Liverpool fans yeah.

I think what Mehtab wants to say is that even though all clubs have their fair share of idiots supporting them, Liverpool seems to have a fairer share.

I honestly don't disagree with that, but you have to take into account that LFC has a fairer amount of supporters than other mediocre clubs. This in turn means that there are a huge amount of fans generally displeased with the situation the club is in, which makes them utter themselves in frustration more often than other supporters because they (rightly or not) think LFC should be a title contender.

If that makes any sense...

Most of my family is LFC supporters, so I have some inside knowledge... so to speak.

Rafa = class.

Suarez? Not so much.

I don't think it was that bad personally, but what is he thinking? He has a history with that kind of sh*t.

Any word from Rodgers? Is he not that type of player?

Now I cannot and don't want to defend Suarez. It's disgraceful what he did.

But I cannot stand Sky and Graeme fucking Souness looking all righteous saying Suarez will tarnish the club's reputation, this and that.
And now Sky's agenda is to try and kick Suarez out of Liverpool FC it seems. The reporter interviewing Brendan Rogers was already trying to raise question marks about Suarez's future in the club.

This will be dealt with by the club and the FA will punish as they see fit.

I just hate to see a media group owned by Rupert Murdoch, of all people, telling what's right and wrong, and bringing in hypocrites and crooks to do that.

Luis Suarez

I'm sad for what it happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!

Don't worry guys. Suarez isn't going to get banned by F.A as it happened against Chelsea. Like with Aguero and many other players, F.A don't care if it happens against Chelsea.

Luis Suarez

I'm sad for what it happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!

i was just so hungry.
:P

say what u want about suarez. the guy might be an ass... but he's an entertaining one.
plus, he's a damn good football player, wich, at the end of the day, is the most important thing for us football fans

So he has a weakness for Serbians , I have that for cheese. I would take Suarez to the Arsenal !!! I would complain and campaign against it, but inside I would be :APPLAUD::BOP::D:BAND:

Liverpool Football Club has the following response to the incident that occurred during today's game at Anfield:

Luis Suarez said: "I am deeply sorry for my inexcusable behaviour earlier today during our match against Chelsea.

"I have issued an apology and have tried to contact Branislav Ivanović to speak to him personally. I apologise also to my manager, playing colleagues and everyone at Liverpool Football Club for letting them down."

The club's managing director Ian Ayre commented: "Luis has made an unreserved apology for his actions today.

"His behaviour is not befitting of any player wearing a Liverpool shirt and Luis is aware that he has let himself and everyone associated with the club down. We will deal with the matter internally and await any action from the FA."

Brendan Rodgers added: "Having reviewed the video footage and spoken to Luis, his behaviour is unacceptable and I have made him aware of this."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/luis-suarez-i-m-sorry-1

Back
Top Bottom