Liverpool Thread

well, good luck to him if he comes...hope he will eventually have a better spell in PL than his brother..

but i doubt we will buy another midfielder, we have enough young midfielders already...

and i start believing a transfer when i see the player wearing shirt and posing for pictures with the coach

Rafa will get a great reception for sure, not just probably, he is the most succesfull coach this team had in years + he did amazing things also off the field for the Liverpool community... there is no question about that.

+ http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-to-hold-minute-s-applause

it will be a confusing atmosphere...Rafa with Torres back at Anfield against former team, Anne Williams tribute....hope our players step up and win this match.. it will be though, but not impossible...our record against Chelsea since we sold Torres there is pretty good. From Chelseas perspective:

Xefqi2P.png

the only win was the FA Cup final at Wembley last season...

Last edited:
As much as I want pool to win, only see it as a 1-1 - chelski to score first and then pool equalises. Rodgers is NOT adventurous enough to try and go for all 3 unfortunately.

Oh, if Torres starts I hope he gets taken completely out of his game, and starts sulking.

And then hopefully he gets sent off for being a douche. Perfect end to my day :D

i fear the oposite, i expect Rodgers to start both Sturridge and Suarez, with Downing and Coutinho,... wich would leave us with two man midfield in Lucas and Gerrard...

If we are down 1-0 I can tell you that we gonna lose match , we don't have mentality for comback and score after we are down to 1 , we used to have a lot of comebacks in past don't know why nowadays our players can't find force to fight ad win/draw web we are losing 1-0 , it's like GANE OVER for Liverpool when they are down 1-0 even if there is still half time !!!

Yeah I hope we manage to make Torres look like one shit (all tho he's one shit from day he left Liverpool :-D) I think agger can work something on this :-P , I hope we start with Suarez , coutinho (left winger) , sturridge/downing (right winger) and with Lucas Gerard and Henderson on the middle field , skrtle agger glen and Enrique on defense

Skrtel´s LFC career might be over long time now... Carra will start again ahead of him i´m sure... Skrtel will go this summer probably..

Henderson its usless today it feels like every single ball he get he just lose it , and he already got e yellow , losing many balls im afraid he'll get 2nd yellow after a silly challange , change him put Shelvey on , also Coutinho has been very poor on 1st half , I hope we manage to score somehow but im afraid we are going to lose this match :/

FUCK OFF LUIS, fucking idiot!

i had enough of this, biting a player, fucking lunatic...

hope he fucks off and we get a normal person instead... disgrace!

people want to defend him but whats enough is enough ...fumming here!

edit, expect another man hunt on him...

:BYE:
FUCK OFF LUIS, fucking idiot!

i had enough of this, biting a player, fucking lunatic...

hope he fucks off and we get a normal person instead... disgrace!

people want to defend him but whats enough is enough ...fumming here!

edit, expect another man hunt on him...

Wow, not trying to be mean here but can't believe I just read that.

I wonder why Suarez keep's doing this acts...

21184313O6wPVsAA.gif

I'm getting a bit tired of him, i always defended him but there's a limit.

Nasty bite by Suarez there, what was he thinking?
5 match ban I say.. make it crystal clear that this kind of behavior doesn't belong on the field.

Anyway, Chelski starts with 1 Englishman in the starting eleven, and 4 in the match squad, a disgrace.

Liverpool starts with no less than 5 Englishmen and 8 in the match squad, I like that to be honest.

I hope LFC at least get a draw.

EDIT:
Good job, only a bit sad that the player who should've been sent off is the scorer.

Last edited:
The defender through his arm into suarezes face and his big teeth caught it, not his fault.

Genius and lunatic at the same time

Back
Top Bottom