Liverpool Thread

Nasty bite by Suarez there, what was he thinking?
5 match ban I say.. make it crystal clear that this kind of behavior doesn't belong on the field.

Anyway, Chelski starts with 1 Englishman in the starting eleven, and 4 in the match squad, a disgrace.

Liverpool starts with no less than 5 Englishmen and 8 in the match squad, I like that to be honest.

I hope LFC at least get a draw.

What does the number of english players have to do with anything...

Guys like Henderson and Downing starting speaks more to the quality of Liverpool's midfield/wings more than anything.

I don't know if "English Premier League" mean anything to you?

LOL the superstar status that the EPL has is largely driven by foreigners.

You take that away and EPL drops below La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A.

Suarez... dont understand. Guess he was pissed off with Ivanovich's physical play. Liverpool's chances for europe very low now (if he is banned).

Didn't care for PFA award, but golden boot for him would've been nice.

Hey guys that bite happens ten times a game and if he was English he would have been given a trophy for bite of the game!! Stupid media making something out of nothing!!

irRgUU2.png

thanks luis.:RANT:

image of the club is on risk.

Trying to take a chunk out of someones arm is very dangerous

An extreme reaction to someone playing physical against you - whilst completely unjustified, and I'm not trying to ameliorate the gravity of the situation, is incomparable to whaling on a defenceless fan repeatedly (rather than a single act of rage) as Cantona did.

I stopped watching after one of the missed Shelvey shots at 95 minutes, lol.

He wasn't in his right mind after the handball really, sloppy passes and everything. And the bite? He lost it for 5 second, just like Aguero did against Luiz but this is Suarez's standard we're talking here. Anything, I mean anything, can happen.

A long ban ? That would be too late for Chelsea.
As a Spurs fan i would like the 3 points to go to Chelsea.

Injustice is part of football, but sometimes it's just too much.

Another thing i learned: a player is a disgrace for his own fans until he scores an equaliser. Then he becomes a genius.

I just started to warm a litle bit for Suarez and now this.

In Uruguay it's often a term of endearment

Its a fair point as much of the media highlights his 'dirty' play, and his derogatory comments (not entirely sure they were racist but w/ever) as if it was unique to Suarez.

He deserves to be banned for the bite though. Let's see how long. 5 games (this season) + 2 next season seems sufficient... but LOL he might not even be here.

Maybe we can ward off some interest :D

LOL the superstar status that the EPL has is largely driven by foreigners.

You take that away and EPL drops below La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A.

Suarez... dont understand. Guess he was pissed off with Ivanovich's physical play. Liverpool's chances for europe very low now (if he is banned).

Didn't care for PFA award, but golden boot for him would've been nice.

Drops below league 1

Its a fair point as much of the media highlights his 'dirty' play, and his derogatory comments (not entirely sure they were racist but w/ever) as if it was unique to Suarez.

He deserves to be banned for the bite though. Let's see how long. 5 games (this season) + 2 next season seems sufficient... but LOL he might not even be here.

Maybe we can ward off some interest :D

7 games would be a joke.

Back
Top Bottom