Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I dont think we need Coutinho , we already have 2 coutinho's , Sterling and Suso so why we need 1 more ?

considering they're both wide players and coutinho is central attacking midfielder and play's completely different to them, ok.

Sterling and especially Suso are nowhere near the experience of Coutinho, despite almost same age...

i would be pleased with him, but he is to young to make a difference, or maybe i´m underrating his ability´s.... Oscar is the same age basicly and adapted well to Chelsea...

for sure Coutinho will get support if he moves here...

Having missed out on Sneijder, Coutinho seems like a good addition if you ask me.
He has failed to deliver with Inter but was pretty good while playing for Espanyol.
However, I think Liverpool fans will run out of patience if he has 2-3 bad matches and doesn't become an instant hit like Sturridge.

I'll be annoyed if you get Coutinho though it seems pretty likely to happen.

He's lovely to watch when he's on form, very tricky, excellent at dribbling between players in small spaces, has an eye for a pass as well.

People tend to forget he was very good against Spurs in the San Siro due to Bale getting a hattrick.

I would be very happy if we get Coutinho for 8M,has tons of potential but also already has the ability to make an impact in our squad.

Interesting when I looked at the latest league table. We are level on points with Arsenal, but they have an extra match. We have scored 40 goals, conceded 28, which is same as Spurs.
We're only 4 pts behind Everton, with them needing to come to Anfield.

If we avoid defeat at Arsenal and City, things could really get interesting.

Yep, right up there. Although I think the current positions are probably the right ones looking at the season so far. If liverpool can make a decent fight for 4th it will be a good season imo.

some stats from the weekend

* The Reds have still not beaten a team currently in the top half of the Premier League.
* Liverpool have finally moved into top spot of the PL possession charts with an average of 59.4%.
* Steven Gerrard attempted a massive 23 long balls v Norwich and was successful with an impressive 20. He averages 8.2 successful long balls per game - the highest of any outfield player in the PL this season.

251951_10151238856498230_1897114760_n.jpg

lol but if suarez did kick a ballboy in the ribs he'd probably of been deported by now.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...gning-of-Inter-Milan-winger-Philippe-Coutinho
Liverpool are closing in on the signing of Inter Milan winger Philippe Coutinho

Sky Sports understands Liverpool are closing in on the signing of Inter Milan winger Philippe Coutinho after agreeing a fee with the Serie A outfit.

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers admitted on Friday he was hoping to bring in one or two new signings and it appears Coutinho could follow Daniel Sturridge into Anfield.

The Reds have been in talks with Inter for the last few weeks but were struggling to agree a deal with the Italian giants.

Southampton have also expressed an interest in Coutinho, but it seems Liverpool have now struck a deal with Inter for the 20-year-old.

Coutinho is thought to favour a move to Liverpool ahead of Southampton and the South American is expected to hold talks with the Anfield outfit over the next few days as Rodgers aims to bring in his second new face of this month's transfer window.

there say WINGER too whats why i said we had Sterling few days ago , I didnt see much of Coutinho last time but I remember few years ago he played as winger !

Coutinho is a great transfer for that money, finally not overpriced transfer and his age is so low, yet he has more experience than all our young players in first team together....

great buy!

Back
Top Bottom