Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Oh dear. Just as Suarez starts to fix his reputation up, he does that. Stupid.

Fixing his reputation?! When did that happen? :D

Every fan in Europe hates him unless you are a Liverpool supporter. Even my wife wants to throw things at tv screen when Suarez appears and she dont even like football!!

Last edited:

Instead of passing it around and tiring Mansfield out, we're playing straight into their hands by charging straight up the pitch and gifting the ball to them. Crazy.

Well he'd already got diving, biting, deliberately injuring, feigning injury and overall being a c*nt on his CV - to be fair he was missing the old deliberate handball goal. Nice to see him completing his c*nt badges...

Tuned right before Mansfield goal but heard Suarez used his hand again? Not surprised at all. I get irritated every time I see his face.

Last edited:

:LMAO:

Ryan out in force!

keyboard-smash-o.gif

terrible second half,mansfield deserve the draw. you cant blame saurez for the handball blame the officials for not spotting it

terrible second half,mansfield deserve the draw. you cant blame saurez for the handball blame the officials for not spotting it

The same linesman that flagged Suarez for being offside in the 90th minute in the derby.

How did the ref not see that?! From the replay I cant see how deliberate it is, but shocking that they didnt see it.

Last edited:

Can't believe pool fans keep defending Suarez and laughing it off. Most players do occasional dirty things but Suarez just takes it to a whole other level.

Can't believe pool fans keep defending Suarez and laughing it off. Most players do occasional dirty things but Suarez just takes it to a whole other level.

Because it's funny seeing people have breakdowns, and then the Utd fans come into here ranting :D

:LMAO:

Ryan out in force!

keyboard-smash-o.gif

He is literally the embodiment of all that is 'anti-sporting' about football, and so yes, as the individual manifestation of almost all of the things I hate about footballers, I seriously dislike him.

He is dishonest, cowardly, proud of his cheating and never repentant about the utter c*nt he is on a football pitch. For me he deserves not an ounce of respect, regardless of how talented he is.

I look forward to hearing from Liverpool fans once he leaves their bubble of reality and they see him for what he really is. An utter sewer of a sportsman.

It's not just Utd fans who have criticised him, the likes of gerd and the City fan on here have pointed out his cuntishness in the past.

Those red specs are screwed on a bit too tight, lads.

should we cry ? i'll support him even if he scores every week like that , messi did score with hand , maradona did same henry too , so what ?

The thing is though, a lot of us agree he is a cheat. But that doesnt mean we have to keep repeating it on a forum as some idiotic web-crusader...

The thing is though, a lot of us agree he is a cheat. But that doesnt mean we have to keep repeating it on a forum as some idiotic web-crusader...

Exactly.

On the other hand, I'm going to get my pitchfork after work tomorrow, I've finally been converted by Ryan's posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suarez bashing in this thread again? :YAWN:

Maybe another thread should be created for discussing players who annoy. Kevin Muscat is my all time favorite villain...

Leave this one alone for debating football matters and not opinions of if players are ****s.

Mansfield manager said the handball was instinctive and if it was them who scored they would have accepted it and taken the goal.

agh I see the problem utd have with Suarez...

as we have all the qualities of the above players rolled into one, you don't like it.

but those same players are worshipped for UTD. well played lads!

That's exactly it. As per my post on the previous page: he literally takes all of the anti-sporting parts of the game and uses them all. Hence why he's seriously disliked by anyone that has any degree of what it means to be a professional athlete.

I think it requires perspective. Football is a weird sport in that regard, due cultural differences (I've had long conversations with an Argentinian friend who has tried to drill through my brain that cheating is all part of the sport) and the incredible lack of impetus of FIFA. Cheating is almost encouraged, which is something I just find grating.

I'm not proud of any of the attached incidents. I think less of Roy Keane because he did that, even moreso of Scholes.

But I've literally never seen as dishonest a player as Suarez, in my 30 odd years of watching the sport (to be fair players are a lot more snide now then they were when I started watching).

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
Brendan Rodgers on Suarez goal: "There is no doubt it was handball ... I assume the officials thought it wasn't deliberate"

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
Brendan Rodgers on Suarez goal: "It's not Luis' job to do that (own up to handling) ... it's up to the officials - that's why they get paid"

Back
Top Bottom