Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Tbh Arsenal have stood still for years now and arent looking likely to go anywhere but 5th. At Liverpool he could be part of something thats being developed to coincide with his prime and he would likely be a big part of that...if it works out. I know, with money being equal which I would choose.

That is all debatable, If Arsenal has stood still, then Liverpool has regressed quite a way. Us finishing 5th and Liverpool going forward isn't based on anything really apart from your opinion.

At the moment we are 9points from top and 9 points isn't much these days (At this point of the season) and only a couple of points from 4th which is also nothing. So I'm not sure how we are not looking likely to get any where above 5th?

I think Arsenals development (after going through some tough years) looks a bit brighter to be honest. With our new stadium, new sponsorship deals being set up etc

But it is all based on opinion, our opinions differ obviously :DD

Speaking of development, Joe Cole (who was MOTM last night, in my opinion) said last night that the youngsters at Liverpool are the best he's seen since his West Ham days. Lots of expectations for our youth to step up.

really? check this post from just today alone:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=300189.msg11105094#new

disgusting.

so what? are all the same? you are realy pathetic mate.

stop posting unecessary post of some kids that are angry or something..start a reasonable discussion for once...without picking on some stuff in different forum.. why do you even care to repost such stuff here.. and saying all fans are like that i call bullshit..nothing else..

What I meant was that I cant see Arsenal going anywhere, utd, city and chelsea all look stronger and have done for a few seasons now, even if chelsea had a worse season last time round. So really challenging for anything other than 4th doesnt seem to look like happening, its not like Arsenal have had much succes in the cups either. The team always seems to be in development as the more senoir, succesfull players cant be arsed to hang around so they are stuck in groundhogday. And with the board and Wenger stating that they are happy with 4th over trophies other than CL or EPL and dont look anywhere near winning those whilst wanting to keep the finances in check and his continued failure in big games it gives the impression that they are happy to stand still and wait for ffp to come in. Which means, that if they are going to go anywhere other than cl qualifiers the more likely destination is 5th ( as 3rd or 4th is pretty much the same).

Liverpool dont look like they will be in a better position anytime soon, but they are at the beginning of their development and could be onto something good. For me the choice for him is whether he wants to gamble and possibly play a big part in that the coming 5 years and be appreciated or whether he is happy to sit on the bench and go through the motions knowing that the manager, after all these years still doest rate him highly enough to be a starter.

Last edited:

I still think Arsenal are in a much better position than Liverpool at the moment, I think it comes down to if he really does support Liverpool. Then this could sway him, other than that, I really can't see how Liverpool look like they are going to progress more in the next 5 years than Arsenal? (Could be different if Arsenal do not qualify for the champs league this year, then it makes it a bit more equal in a way).

nothing is wrong (yet) since ‘The investigation is ongoing and no formal action has been taken.’

what if it wasnt attack but defence..the 27 year old woman vs. 17 year old Sterling... he is famous now so i can imagine him being the actuall victim seriously.

nothing is wrong (yet) since ‘The investigation is ongoing and no formal action has been taken.’

what if it wasnt attack but defence..the 27 year old woman vs. 17 year old Sterling... he is famous now so i can imagine him being the actuall victim seriously.

I agree with the first part.
I'm very sorry, but i have had a very hard laugh with the second part. Pipa is a nice guy, but he often is the king of self-delusion.

I always had a feeling that it could go wrong off the field: 17 year and 3 kids with 3 different mothers, the kid is not your average joe...Let's hope for Liverpool and the fans that it turns out to be nonsense.

Rodgers is now getting someone to mentally tune the players.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/23/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-mind-games

I thought it was all tactics and philosophies, now we need mental tuning as well ?

About time. Something has been wrong with our mentality for years note, especially when we concede and drop our heads instead of fighting back. Huge difference in character between Liverpool and when Manchester United are losing.

I think he just had sex with that women , as hes famous now she say that he atack her and i bet she just want to get some money ;)

btw i dont blame him i love older womens too lol when i was 17 i f*ck a 36 years old women on my street that was a dream for everyone of my friends LOL

I think he just had sex with that women , as hes famous now she say that he atack her and i bet she just want to get some money ;)

btw i dont blame him i love older womens too lol when i was 17 i f*ck a 36 years old women on my street that was a dream for everyone of my friends LOL

Ah nice story :SHOCK:

I agree with the first part.
I'm very sorry, but i have had a very hard laugh with the second part. Pipa is a nice guy, but he often is the king of self-delusion.

I always had a feeling that it could go wrong off the field: 17 year and 3 kids with 3 different mothers, the kid is not your average joe...Let's hope for Liverpool and the fans that it turns out to be nonsense.

self delusion? the kid is a KID, a child basicly...he has no big man proportions..and i can only assume there is a chance of some older women chase him.. and this i don´t joke.. most people would laugh over a raped man or something, but i think it happens very often.. not all women are like supermodels if you know what i mean.. but i only try to view things from different angles before i judge someone, if you call this self delusion, than so be it..

about the three kids, is that even true?

Last edited:

Are you kidding, my friend?

I've heard the story about his 3 kids with 3 different women on Football Weekly, everybody on that podcast agreed about the story. Am i sure that it is true? Only those 3 women know that for sure...

why should i be kidding about a serious thing? do you know how the 27 year old woman looked like, and besides he probably didn´t even do anything..

do you think there is only the possibility of him being the agressor in that case if it was true, without knowing the woman first? do you think he could harm someone 10 years older than him, just look at him:
A8F2JWlCcAA4h1H.jpg

If he's big enough to compete in the Premier League, he's big enough to sort out a WOMAN 10 years older than him. Who is to say the woman isn't tiny anyway?

I'm not saying he did anything but there are some daft comments on here. Who actually gives a shit anyway? Leave it to the authorities and stop gassing like old women on here.

He's obviously capable of hurting someone 10 years older (not sure what age has to do with it)
Being short and slight doesn't change much either. Heavyweight isn't the only boxing class

i know, i´m sorry Gerd, it´s nothing to be arguing about..

hope we will win tomorow, but i have massive respect from Swansea..one of my favourite teams this season in Premier League..

i take a draw to be honest...

About time. Something has been wrong with our mentality for years note, especially when we concede and drop our heads instead of fighting back. Huge difference in character between Liverpool and when Manchester United are losing.

Hope it works, do other teams do the same thing ?

Swansea game will be fascinating, I think either we will hammer them or they will stuff us again, can't see a draw to be honest.

i know, i´m sorry Gerd, it´s nothing to be arguing about..

hope we will win tomorow, but i have massive respect from Swansea..one of my favourite teams this season in Premier League..

i take a draw to be honest...

Don't worry, i admire your positivity.
Good luck tomorrow and i agree with you about Swansea.

If they play like they played last time on Anfield, we can't expect much especially when playing away from home.
Only an outstanding display from Liverpool could win us the game otherwise a draw is the best result we can get today.

Liverpool team to face Swansea: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger. Enrique, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Downing, Suarez, Sterling.

Subs: Jones, Carragher, Coates, Suso, Sahin, Cole, Shelvey.

It's good to see Henderson getting a chance, he was very good against YB, not so sure about Downing but we'll see.

Pipa is a nice guy, but he often is the king of self-delusion.

completely agree.

But he's entitled to his opinion and I apologise if I offend you PIPA but I have been watching football long enough to know when a team looks in good shape and when they dont.

Liverpool still havent done anything under Rodgers different from, lets say, Roy Evans.

But Liverpool fan always cling on to something. Its usually 'dont worry next year will be back'. Or blame the owners for Benitez failings.

Now its 'it will all be ok in January when we sign Messi and Van Basten'.

Laughable.

Downing and Gerrard stinking the pitch out, both have been awful. Enrique, Johnson, Suarez all looking good. Sterling possibly tired, doesn't seem to be having his normal energetic game.

Can see either team winning this the way it's gone. Although if Downing stays on the pitch, I predict a goal to come from his mistake.

Downing and Gerrard stinking the pitch out, both have been awful. Enrique, Johnson, Suarez all looking good. Sterling possibly tired, doesn't seem to be having his normal energetic game.

Can see either team winning this the way it's gone. Although if Downing stays on the pitch, I predict a goal to come from his mistake.

yeah same here if downing stays he gonna cost us a goal !

I think we can win this match i hope so , we can easly lead in first half tho !

great game so far, enrique's new LM position really working well,henderson having a good game too, should be goals in the 2nd half. Only downside is gerrard being sloppy losing the ball in dangerous areas

Back
Top Bottom