Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Trust me: Henderson is a fantastic player.
I'm 100% sure of that.

he's really not gerd, he's awful.

He is a safety first player, he has no desire or goal threat.

He just recycles the ball, passes it sideways and keeps moves going.

he's really not gerd, he's awful.

He is a safety first player, he has no desire or goal threat.

He just recycles the ball, passes it sideways and keeps moves going.

you just describe Song`s 2 seasons before he got better , then left to Barca :LOL:

It's obvious that the people who are saying that Henderson is totally useless never saw him play for Sunderland. At the time every big club wanted him (i remember Chelsea were after him for instance).

Chelsea want everyone that's got some buzz though Gerd, he would have ended up no different to the likes of Parker, Sidwell and Wright Phiilips.

Call me biased but the way he played with Sunderland he would have had his place, certainly the way Chelsea are currently playing...

Ironical it may be, but Henderson should be perfect for Swansea...

I'm expecting a quite defensive lineup tonight. Especially Skrtel is out with sickness so Carra plays and that means a midfielder would be sacrificed for an extra defender lol.

Call me biased but the way he played with Sunderland he would have had his place, certainly the way Chelsea are currently playing...

Ironical it may be, but Henderson should be perfect for Swansea...

hederson always played on the wing and was never your typical wing player, he used to hit the early cross alot as he could never beat a man, he has some good attributes but i never remember chelsea being linked with him, sunderland weren't upset at all at letting him go, especially for 20 mill, not in the way villa didn't want to let go of downing

henderson at best has limited potential, he will be a good midfielder but nothing more

:ZZZ:

Every game is the same thing, still. Are we even learning from previous matches? We keep possession, we concede, the opposition sits back and counters, we lose the match.

This is getting ridiculous now, something's just not right.

1352655651923.gif

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Good result at least, in the 2nd half we were much better and we could have snatched 3 points but that wouldn't have been a fair result.

Enrique deserved to be called MOTM. Probably his best performance this season.

Allen wasted a lot of balls, but it wasn't always his fault because there were no free players he could pass the ball to, that's why he was keeping possession of the ball more than he normally does.

Sahin yet again unimpressive, we have to get used with it because it will take time for him to adjust. I just hope we will buy him at the end of the season and I reckon next season we'll get the best of him.

Lucky to get something from the game. We were dreadful in the first half, passed me into sleep for sure. Not sure what the 3-5-2 formation did, but it was sleep-inducing to me, and Suarez was non-existant in the first half. 2nd half once Suso came on we had a bit more bite, and got the goal.

Enrique was the best Liverpool player out there.

I know it's been said many times, but we need someone like Huntelaar in January. Without a couple of strikers we will finish in mid-table.

Last edited:

Lucky to get something from the game. We were dreadful in the first half, passed me into sleep for sure. Not sure what the 3-5-2 formation did, but it was sleep-inducing to me, and Suarez was non-existant in the first half. 2nd half once Suso came on we had a bit more bite, and got the goal.

I know it's been said many times, but we need someone like Huntelaar in January. Without a couple of strikers we will finish in mid-table.

you lots couldn`t get Dempsey! and that was after Carroll went out on loan. What makes 3 months any differ? unless being the new year makes the difference bank-wise then I understand. Arry on ...:JAY:

Watching it back, I feel really bad for Suarez. I'd be pretty annoyed if I was him, especially as the team should be sticking together now with how the season has gone so far.

Watching it back, I feel really bad for Suarez. I'd be pretty annoyed if I was him, especially as the team should be sticking together now with how the season has gone so far.

The team all went to celebrate with Carragher, but still odd how nobody went to Suarez. Journalists say Suarez is well liked amongst the dressing room so no bad feeling or anything.

I'd be pretty annoyed if I was Suarez though :LOL:

Also:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-make-it-a-fantastic-season-for-the-club.html

Last edited by a moderator:

He's right though, I'd be pretty amazed if you ended up 7th, outside of the traditional top 4 you have Spurs, Everton, Newcastle who are all very good teams.

newcastle not looking too hot this season and Everton wont sustain their run

4th is anyones

however as soon as Liverpool get an injury to Sterling or Suarez, season is over

Everton's season depends on what will happen with Fellaini. If he stays in january, they have all the chances to go for 4th place. If Fellaini goes i'm not so sure.
The worst case scenario would be that Fellaini leaves in the last hours of the transfer window...
In Belgium there are rumours that Chelsea are prepared to give 37 million euro for Fellaini. With that money, Moyes can buy a couple of very good players...

This ain't perhaps the thread to say this, but Everton really deserve a CL spot after all these years. They are a real football club compared to Chelsea, Man City and Man United.

Everton's season depends on what will happen with Fellaini. If he stays in january, they have all the chances to go for 4th place. If Fellaini goes i'm not so sure.
The worst case scenario would be that Fellaini leaves in the last hours of the transfer window...
In Belgium there are rumours that Chelsea are prepared to give 37 million euro for Fellaini. With that money, Moyes can buy a couple of very good players...

This ain't perhaps the thread to say this, but Everton really deserve a CL spot after all these years. They are a real football club compared to Chelsea, Man City and Man United.

I'd agree with all of that. Moyes has done very well considering their limited budget and if Fellaini was sold, and Moyes had all of the funds available, then Everton could become a solid team.

It's too early to say how well Everton will do at this rate though, I'd be very surprised if their form lasted all season. Every season there's one or two teams that blow everyone away but then fade dramatically as the season goes on.

I'd also expect Liverpool to get better as the season goes on. IF we get a goalscoring striker to support Suarez in January, I think we'll really kick on and can push for a European place. And Lucas is back soon, which will be a massive boost.

Everton have an excellent first XI that know their roles incredibly well - but nothing behind that, unfortunately. 2 or 3 injuries/runs of bad form and they're screwed.

If I were a LFC fan I'm not sure how I'd feel about Rodgers consistently playing down the quality he has at his disposal. That LFC squad cost more than any of the teams that people are mentioning on here and is full of internationals. It's not like they were promoted last season.

I certainly wouldn't want to hear: "Well I've come in as a great manager to a team that came 8th last season, and I've spent a good little chunk of money and now anything above 8th is a wonderful achievement."

Back
Top Bottom