Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Actually i think you will find a lot of examples where Saurez stays on his feet even though he could go down. But dont bother looking into that as it doesn't fit your blinkered view of the world.

No you're right Suarez is an angel, all of us football fans love him. He didn't racically abuse Evra because Liverpool fans say so and Kenny even had a t-shirt. He never dives and he does a lot of charity work for the homeless kids in Africa.

He even bought me an iPod for Xmas last year.

No you're right Suarez is an angel, all of us football fans love him. He didn't racically abuse Evra because Liverpool fans say so and Kenny even had a t-shirt. He never dives and he does a lot of charity work for the homeless kids in Africa.

He even bought me an iPod for Xmas last year.

Are you a ten year old? You sound it.

Actually i think you will find a lot of examples where Saurez stays on his feet even though he could go down. But dont bother looking into that as it doesn't fit your blinkered view of the world.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there. You're saying that Suarez sometimes stayed on his feet? Well f*ck me, the Nobel prizes have been given out this year, but he's a shoe-in for next time.

What is wrong with you, seriously?

List nasty, deceitful things in football and this is a Suarez example for almost every single one.

We're not picking on him because he's Uruguayan or Liverpool FC or what not. He's being singled-out because he is literally the worst repeat offender around at the moment.

El Hadji Diouf had a terrible reputation, like Suarez. Because they both 'earned' it.

James Maw ‏@JamesMawFFT
Everybody realises Bale and Suarez both failed to trick anybody with their dives right? It's just...you know...it's Thursday now. Move on.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there. You're saying that Suarez sometimes stayed on his feet? Well f*ck me, the Nobel prizes have been given out this year, but he's a shoe-in for next time.

What is wrong with you, seriously?

List nasty, deceitful things in football and this is a Suarez example for almost every single one.

We're not picking on him because he's Uruguayan or Liverpool FC or what not. He's being singled-out because he is literally the worst repeat offender around at the moment.

El Hadji Diouf had a terrible reputation, like Suarez. Because they both 'earned' it.

Excellent post.

Being Relegated...followed by Being Sacked. meh What has Liverpool done to deserve such horrid news. Ever since Rafa! its been a up/down ride.

Last edited:

Any chance of another Liverpool thread being created?

been thinking about creating one longer time ago..

EXTRA EXTRA:

A48wHsGCYAAAD6H.jpg

Can we recall Andy Carroll right now?
It's a long way to go until January, I hope we will buy 2 strikers comes January and solve the striker crisis once and for all.
Borini is not yet good enough to be a starter anyway.

It's a long way to go until January, I hope we will buy 2 strikers comes January and solve the striker crisis once and for all.

If only our clubs got along, I'd say given current restrictions on transfers a loan for Macheda would be a decent shout. Would do the player well, and he's getting 0 minutes at United.

Obviously won't happen though.

Nope, January is the earliest. Yesil scored for the German U21's again, he's got to be in with a good chance of playing time for Liverpool now.

been thinking about creating one longer time ago..

EXTRA EXTRA:

A48wHsGCYAAAD6H.jpg

This made me :LOL:.

I don't think Borini being out is necessarily a bad thing. BR likes the youngsters to step up to the plate, so this is another chance for a youngun to shine.

Not all. Why would someone make up such a detailed, batsh*t crazy story and document the whole thing?

And if it isn't true, it'd be the easiest thing in the world to disprove - just have this Chang fella come out and say it's all lies.

BECAUSE people ARE batshit crazy.... That guy sounds like it. Whole story reads like one big pile of bullshit. Sounds like Adam and boot gate! hAHA

It does sound a bit insane, a bit Goodfella's and all that ... but who knows? Stranger things have happened and Jen Chang hasn't refuted it yet as far as I know.

BECAUSE people ARE batshit crazy.... That guy sounds like it. Whole story reads like one big pile of bullshit. Sounds like Adam and boot gate! hAHA

Yeah mate but there was a time that you didn't believe a thing about the doping allegations concerning Armstrong...

How much coverage will Bale's dive for Wales get? I'm guessing 'none'.

Yup and how many people will forget that Bale scored a fantastic goal too? Look friend, you guys are complaining about the fact that 'people who hate Liverpool' are only talking about Suarez' diving. Now that it was all over, you start the discussion all over again.

Well done...

Back
Top Bottom