Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

To liverpool its like a cup final at anfield man Utd need to play with same attitude

Yep, as someone said on F365: United will lose, move on and win at Spurs. Liverpool win, claim it's the day their season starts, Borini is world class and then lose at Norwich ;)

I just heard that Sterling is on the verge of becoming a father...for the third time...with two different mothers...let him go to Chelsea! He can learn Terry a lesson or two.

I just heard that Sterling is on the verge of becoming a father...for the third time...with two different mothers...let him go to Chelsea! He can learn Terry a lesson or two.

It's actually a third mother :) The tri-fecta! At 17!

Footballers are truly lovely people.

61393_499080696771458_1430119287_n.jpg

where is that?

Just seeing that Fowler was saying that Suarez and Evra should lay a floral
tribute at the opposing supporters' ends.
I think just getting them to shake hands will be a massive thing. So let's get past
that hurdle first.

At the Giuseppe Meazza. ;)

i thought it is incredible that so many teams showed their support in england, but to see something like that in San Siro is realy amazing..

as for the United match, i don´t realy care if we don´t win tbh, i just hope i can enjoy us playing with pride and honour to wear the shirt, as young players showed yesterday... i have faith in Rodgers and what he is trying to do here.. so i hope we play with joy and concentration, without fear and i realy realy hope the fans and players will get over the suarez-evra saga, many things worse than that happend since in football and are not as much medialised and returned to as this..

i thought it is incredible that so many teams showed their support in england, but to see something like that in San Siro is realy amazing..

as for the United match, i don´t realy care if we don´t win tbh, i just hope i can enjoy us playing with pride and honour to wear the shirt, as young players showed yesterday... i have faith in Rodgers and what he is trying to do here.. so i hope we play with joy and concentration, without fear and i realy realy hope the fans and players will get over the suarez-evra saga, many things worse than that happend since in football and are not as much medialised and returned to as this..

To be honest, this is a fantastic God-given opportunity for Liverpool and United fans and players to end the OTT hatred.
Rivalry is great, but the sickening death chants and racist stuff need to stop.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Chris+Wheeler

I hope we win, but I'm not expecting it. I hope we play well and give them a tough game.

I liked the way Rodgers is giving youth a chance and the playing philosophy is good. I'm not fully convinced with some of his selections, but hopefully we will start winning soon.

Last edited:

Fully agree.

Shelvey a liability AGAIN! When will he grow up and learn to stop being an idiot with stupid tackles? He's got some talent but his atrocious "tackles" and his poor passing really ruins his game, and is now costing us.

He shouldn't play for us again until he learns to stop being reckless and think of the team.

Saying that, Evans wasn't exactly going into the challenge well either:

8015368309_37ab580c42_o.gif

A3evIfsCQAAjrZP.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

Shelvey is a very aggressive player who makes reckless tackles very often and one of them might cost us today but even with 10men in the last minutes we were the better team.

It would be quite sensational if we beat Man United with 10men. Shelvey and Reina apart, every player has been excellent in the 1st half.

Wasn't a sending off IMO. Both went in strong. Wasn't exactly that high a tackle and he missed ball by 0.01ms. Evans went in 2 footed. Shot decision. Can imagine some people coming in here and talking absolute bollocks now.

Only one team in it. Liverpool just totally dominating. Playing well.

United can only get better and think they will unfortunately go on and win it now. Shame.

From the looks of Dags post it looks like the Man United player was even more dangerous than Shelvey?!

Maybe it is the angle, but it looks harsh.

He really is a fucking twat. It might have even been a penalty, but with the way he just throws himself to ground then immediately gets up and moans/appeals to the ref is really fucking annoying.

From the looks of Dags post it looks like the Man United player was even more dangerous than Shelvey?!

Maybe it is the angle, but it looks harsh.
I think they both could've been sent off. Both went in recklessly. Probably should've just booked both.

Great goals from Gerrard and Rafael. Really hope Liverpool can nick a winner in the last 10 minutes, would be brilliant if they can win today!

Fucking hell, what a joke of a game. How anyone can say Suarez dived earlier despite clear contact ... but then Valencia plummets to the floor with no contact at all from what I can see ... and then Agger stretchered off?

Unbelievably cursed.

Absolute joke of a performance by the ref. And it all stems back to Fergie publically slating Suarez as a diver. Ever since then he has got nothing.

Despite playing so much of the game with 10 men against 12 men, we've actually given a good account of ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom