Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I'm excited for the start of the season tomorrow, think we'll
be much better than last year and maybe some of the underperforming
players will improve.

Transfer wise I think our business has been shrewd, Assaidi will
hopefully turn out more than he's worth. There's a good load of talent
in the dutch league at the moment many of these players not playing for
the likes of Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord. These are the type of players that we should be looking at. Dries Mertens is a perfect example, Dusan Tadic will
be another.

Hopefully we can get Sahin this weekend, sell Caroll back to newcastle
and bring in another forward player before deadline day.

There's talk that Arsenal have jumped back in and asks Sahin to wait a few days until they know what's happening with Song. Sahin prefers Arsenal and will only join us if Arsenal don't go for him.

That sounds silly, waiting to strengthen barça! Then, maybe Arsene would get him. That tells me he wont be used as much. Its about Diaby's fitness rather Song's staying .Now, that Jack get the 10 shirt....its getting tight in the middle.

Assaidi most probably will take the n. 11

oussama_assaidi_01.jpg

copy_of_oussama_assaidi_09.jpg

oussama_assaidi_18.jpg

some training pics from today:
150419994-new-signing-joe-allen-and-joe-cole-of-gettyimages.jpg

150419996-steven-gerrard-of-liverpool-in-action-during-gettyimages.jpg

150420000-stewart-downing-of-liverpool-looks-on-during-gettyimages.jpg

150420030-new-signing-joe-allen-of-liverpool-during-a-gettyimages.jpg

150420036-new-signing-joe-allen-of-liverpool-in-action-gettyimages.jpg

150420044-new-signing-joe-allen-of-liverpool-warms-up-gettyimages.jpg

150420047-new-signing-joe-allen-of-liverpool-in-action-gettyimages.jpg

150420048-new-signing-joe-allen-of-liverpool-in-action-gettyimages.jpg

150420055-luis-suarez-and-pepe-reina-of-liverpool-gettyimages.jpg

150420057-new-signing-joe-allen-talks-with-manager-of-gettyimages.jpg

150420058-stewart-downing-and-glen-johnson-of-gettyimages.jpg

150420060-luis-suarez-and-pepe-reina-of-liverpool-joke-gettyimages.jpg

150420062-new-signing-joe-allen-with-the-rest-of-gettyimages.jpg

150420063-new-signing-joe-allen-of-liverpool-during-a-gettyimages.jpg

150420065-sebastion-coates-of-liverpool-in-action-gettyimages.jpg

150420067-new-signing-joe-allen-and-captian-steven-gettyimages.jpg

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ot-interested-in-signing-him-100252-31646558/

No interest in Dempsey... although I wouldn't put it past us leaving it until deadline day and putting in a low bid to try and force their hand.

Misleading headline. Doesnt say that at all in the report, only that liverpool havent made a bid for him. Yet seeing as all parties seem to want him to be at liverpool its more likely that liverpool know dempsey will try and push it through and they can get him cheaper.

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes

Three Merseyside things. 1. Mirallas is on the verge of joining #EFC. 2. #LFC no longer interested in Dempsey. 3. Pep Segura has quit #LFC

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
@BumperGraham He was expecting a promotion that didn't come.

Big loss if Segura has gone :(

Pacheco not given a squad number, suggestions that he's off to Villareal.

Last edited by a moderator:

its going to be a great season,whatever happens i believe in Brendan Rodgers philosophy and the players he has signed and will sign. looking forward now to liverpool playing with purpose as a cohesive unit with a common goal. all going well i can see an big improvement in attitute,work rate and the team playing for each other. i predict a 5th place finish in the league and a Europa Cup win for this season ,the foundations for future seasons will be put in place

150420060-luis-suarez-and-pepe-reina-of-liverpool-joke-gettyimages.jpg

Love this one :LOL:

Suarez: "C'mon Pepe, you know you want to"
Pepe: "Oh God there he goes again.."

It all depends on who you sign like. Charlie Adam in my opinion is great for an average team that just comes up from the Championship but isnt a player that Liverpool should have signed. NO way. Not if you want to be playing top class european football.

Same with Henderson like. I dont think he is good enough to play at that level YET.

Id blame it on Dalglish, most of his signings have been horrendous. Rodger's really hasn't brought that much in but nothing screams poor or even great.

Id blame it on Dalglish, most of his signings have been horrendous. Rodger's really hasn't brought that much in but nothing screams poor or even great.

What players could we sign that would be great players that would actually join us though? Maybe a handful, and they wouldn't be cheap.

Well with what Rodgers has spent so far he's done fine, Im skeptical about Joe Allen making the step up but more convinced than Charlie Adam.

I think your squad is extremely thin too, basically you spent so much last Summer and its going to hold you back for a while IMO.

Well with what Rodgers has spent so far he's done fine, Im skeptical about Joe Allen making the step up but more convinced than Charlie Adam.

I think your squad is extremely thin too, basically you spent so much last Summer and its going to hold you back for a while IMO.

summer transfer window is not over yet, at all.. but i predict next we make some transfers out..

Hahaha! Delusional or what?

RAWK is a strange place, most Liverpool supporting friends I have are even embarrassed of it.

I post there ocassionally but you are not allowed to say anything negative about liverpool player or squads otherwise they will ban you.

they also wish injuries on players from other teams which I dont like to see.

prefer evo-web, seems to have much more class although not that busy :(

RAWK is a strange place, most Liverpool supporting friends I have are even embarrassed of it.

I post there ocassionally but you are not allowed to say anything negative about liverpool player or squads otherwise they will ban you.

I on the other hand feel good at RAWK, becouse its very good moderated..actually its only place where trolls have no place.. and i think there are many threads where sensual critics of the things are not deleted.. but its big difference to criticise with a reason and criticise without any reason.. or without knowing more about the matter..

Back
Top Bottom