Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

No I wasn't, I really haven't seen anything from him or knew where he played.

well i thought you are only joking becouse he was key to winning Bundesliga for BVB season ago and earned this move to Real + he playes for Turkey NT and has a fantastic left foot... he is a dynamic midfielder who realy needs to play rather than sit on Reals bench...

Oussama Assaidi then .... looks good in the video on the official site anyway! ;)

A Dutch mate of mine just said:

"wow, really, there it was said he was going to Ajax. He was together with Narsingh (Now PSV) and Dost (Now Wolfsburg) good for about 32 goals, for Dost, and a whole lot of assists. He is an good forward, a little like Suarez only not by far as good and more a winger."

Oussama Assaidi's stats for SC Heerenveen last season: 29 matches (27 starts) I 10 goals and 8 assists.

Galatasaray very keen on singing on him but they bought Amrabat instead. So will he play or a bench warmer? He is having back problems i heard..

Oussama Assaidi has signed a four-year-contract and will be earning £21,000/week at Liverpool. (Dominic King - Daily Mail)

Assaidi came like from out of nowhere. Does anybody know if he's any good to start ahead of Downing cos' I really know nothing about him?

Assaidi came like from out of nowhere. Does anybody know if he's any good to start ahead of Downing cos' I really know nothing about him?

ive seen him most weeks on the eredivise highlights show on espn,with him Bas Dost and Luciano Narsingh playing together last season for Heerenveen they played great attacking football came 5th in the league(qualifing for the Europa League) think they also got to the dutch cup semi final

good piece of business, rodgers has good eye for players exciting times for liverpool supporter.

only concern would be if he's going to be physically strong enough to make very top player...

dutch leage is very weak remember - but he seems talented kid.

Where is Sahin ? I thought this was done already.

There's talk that Arsenal have jumped back in and asks Sahin to wait a few days until they know what's happening with Song. Sahin prefers Arsenal and will only join us if Arsenal don't go for him.

There's talk that Arsenal have jumped back in and asks Sahin to wait a few days until they know what's happening with Song. Sahin prefers Arsenal and will only join us if Arsenal don't go for him.

Fk him, let's get Messi.

gaston ramirez signing for southampton for 15mil euros

There was only a passing interest when Comolli was at Liverpool but nothing official ever lodged. Since Rodgers took over, we've not been interested and Ramirez's agent has just been using Liverpool for publicity etc.

Also read that we went for Assaidi after missing out on Tello and Affelay.

have no clue how good Assaidi is but Tello isn't all that, wheres Affelay off or Barcelona not budging?

What's Liverpool's best teams as of right now then?

Dempsey has asked for a transfer from Fulham, just needs to drop his wage demands otherwise we'll pass on him like we did with Sigurdsson and his wage demands.

good posts about Assaidi from RAWK:

Hey guys, I have been around here for ages. Finally decided to register after I saw this transfer. I'm really excited about this transfer, since I'm both a LFC fan and a Heerenveen fan. Although It's also sad to see him go, because he was our only really good player left.

I attend all Heerenveen home games, so I've watched him alot. So if you have any questions I would gladly try to answer them!

As for now I would say his pro's are:
Can easily beat a defender
Can actually score as a winger
Can create something out of nothing

cons would probably be:
Inconsistency ( One day he can basically humiliate every defender in the Eredivisie, the other day he's invisible.)
His defending, sometimes he just forgets about it. Or is to lazy to do it.

I think he could turn out to be a real bargain for us. Once again if you guys have questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Excuse my grammar.

Assaidi is so cheap because he has 1 year left on his contract and Raiola was threatening Heerenveen with the fact that should a transfer not come this summer that Assaidi will walk for free after his contract runs out. He was supposed to be signing for Ajax though, even posed in an Ajax kit and everything. Heerenveen and Ajax agreed on terms several weeks ago, but Raiola had stalled the deal and we now know why.

306459_510609595632640_650067958_n.jpg

Assaidi said he wanted to join Ajax because his dad has passed away recently and he wanted to be closer to his mom (both him and Narsingh are from Amsterdam). Even said on camera that he doesn't want to go abroad for this very same reason, only to be signing for Liverpool a few days later..

He's right footed, but played on the left to accomodate Narsingh. While Narsingh relies on his pace Assaidi is more known for his tekkers. Assaidi is also more selfish in front of goal which is why Narsingh had the most assists in Eredivisie (closely followed by Eriksen) while Assaidi's stats were.. less impressive to say the least. Assaidi is a flair player so could become a crowd favourite, but don't expect a lot of goals or assist from him.

Back
Top Bottom