Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

we look great/fantastic/amazing so far

Suarez just put Gomel defender on ground with his skills and Borini scored first goal of the game and for the club!!

i know its only fc gomel but the liverpool pass and move is looking good,and having lucas back in midfield is making a big difference. Swap downing and shelvey for dempsey and allen and that will be the starting 11 for the season ahead

i like what i see from Borini so far...great skills and BRAIN, could form a great parnership with Suarez..

edit: and he looks very fast..

Last edited:

THE ANFIELD WRAP ‏@TheAnfieldWrap
Joe Allen medical in the morning, we understand.

FAR better performance compared to last week. People said Swansea were poor at creating chances last season and it was a concern whether Rodgers could use the same football but get the creativity and it appears to be working so far.

Borini, Suarez and Gerrard all working so well together.

Something I haven't seen for a while. A Liverpool team winning and STILL going for more goals rather than sitting back. Good to see.

it realy feels different i agree...if we add 2-3 good players and don´t sell Agger we could be ready..

but with Shelvey form i can see Adam going...

Joe Allen in the stands:
MnPLS.png

with the football atm, best i seen us play since the league win at Stamford Bridge..i can´t see Carroll play in such high tempo myself...

Carroll and Adam will slow the game down, so I'd rather see them move elsewhere(I'd actually keep Carroll who could offer us something different should the high tempo passing game fail to produce).

Dempsey and Allen seem like the players who would complete the jigsaw. Gaston Ramirez would be just the icing on the cake if it happens. Then we would have a very strong bench too.
Can't wait for the start of the season ... It's been an outstanding performance tonight.

Great home debut for Rodgers and Borini..

LONG might it continue..

man of the match:

1. Suarez
2. Gerrard
3. that Gomel goalkeeper :)

Gerrard said in his post match interview that it might be out of Aggers hands if he leaves. Basically if City offer a shitload the club will take it. Agger don´t want to go but the owners apparently want to cash in on him :(

Good game fellas. I enjoyed watching yous play again. Even if it's Gomel, it was still a good game to watch. Good luck in the PL.

Ah ok, didnt realise it was a different one. Now all we need is grainfilter on the tv for the matches and we're back to the old days.

Ah ok, didnt realise it was a different one. Now all we need is grainfilter on the tv for the matches and we're back to the old days.

Except United still have 19 titles.. ;)

I can see Liverpool lifting either the FA Cup or Europa League this year, and a top 4 league finish.
Good luck :)

Agree with the cups, top4 is really tough. The team hasnt really strenghtened, maybe even weakend a bit, yet the other teams have all gotten stronger. Last season really was the best chance, seeing as arsenal finished 3rd and liverpool were above them for quiet a decent portion of the season. Cant see either arsenal or chelsea being as weak again, spurs are an unknown with AVB, but would expect them to be better aswell.

Back
Top Bottom