Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Looks like Rodgers is keen to bring Sigurdsson on Anfield..

i heard the player is die hard manc and was quoted not saying a pleasent stuff about LFC in past..

He's also a great player who will get even better and of course played for Rodgers at Swansea.

So even if the above post is true which may well be a rumour....

Who care if Siggudorson is a fan of Manchester United ? Carragher converted to a fanatic of Liverpool and look how an awful player he is.

Scott Slater‏@scottslater_

LFC's 3rd kit will be the worst in England next season, seriously.

Trust me, it's horrific. #lfc

wstm200z.jpg

FFS. And there were jokes about United´s home...

That is horrific, it is like a bad goalkeepers kit...but the whole team will be wearing it!

third kit usually is only for marketing and the team don´t wear it more than once - twice during season..but this is just stupid design..

our white - blue kit from the previous season was most selling though... people usually buy such kits becouse they are rare...

i find it ridicilous and i hope it will look less bad than the previews tell..

Girls can rock that! :LOL: Working on the female market I see.

The shorts go way overboard though. Those are really bad.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
Gylfi Sigurdsson should be a #LFC player next week. Talks underway, all parties keen. Fee upwards of £8m.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
Fee Swansea agreed for Sigurdsson was £6.8m but that was part of loan agreement. #LFC deal will be higher.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
Swansea did have first option but once Rodgers left Sigurdsson, as previously reported, lost a big reason to stay there

http://www.footylounge.com/films//m...2-highlights-dailymotion-video_850434d71.html

i miss alonso... one of my fav players, still is!!

is it only me who this Aqualani would fit in with rogers playing style

No, I agree but he has now been fucked twice by Liverpool. He is trying to push a return to Milan.

Sigurdsson is great, but imo he is not a player for Liverpool. Where would you play him in a team that already has Lucas, Gerrard, Adam and Henderson?
I see similar fans reactions as with Henderson, Adam and Downing if Liverpool don't have a good start.

Sigurdsson is great, but imo he is not a player for Liverpool. Where would you play him in a team that already has Lucas, Gerrard, Adam and Henderson?
I see similar fans reactions as with Henderson, Adam and Downing if Liverpool don't have a good start.

Exactly....my thought was that we already have so many central
midfielders.....and Rodgers' first signing is yet another central
midfielder...
Unless he is planning on selling some of them...

Bloody hell, hard start to the season! Also interesting to see Steve Clarke's first game as WBA manager is against Liverpool!

AUGUST

18 West Brom (A)
25 Manchester City (H)

SEPTEMBER

1 Arsenal (H)
15 Sunderland (A)
22 Manchester United (H)

Last edited by a moderator:

with new manager nobody knows yet where anyone will play ;)

besides i think there will be also some player on way out...

Sygurdsson is just a single rumour of an whole summer where LFC need to re-build again basicly...

Lucas is a defensive midfielder so he shouldnt be in that list.
Adam is never going to be good enough for Liverpool, Henderson has the quality and potential but he has to be mentally one of the weakest players Ive ever seen, you can see that in a lot of matches he disappears and it is like he is afraid to make mistakes so he simply does nothing.
Gerrard is done. He should have been sold two years ago when we still had the chance. You cant build a team around a player that pass most of the season injured. Plus, I havent seen him play two consecutive good matchs since 2008/2009.

Really not seeing the potential or quality in Henderson, he's as good now as he ever will be, which isn't very.

The definition of average at everything.

Neil Jones ‏@neiljonesecho
Hoffenheim have confirmed that Gylfi Sigurdsson has been granted a "prolonged holiday" until June 30 to secure move to Premier League (#LFC)

Markus Babbel (Hoffenheim head coach): "Gylfi want to stay in England and is in negotiations there.

Babbel: "Thus, it makes no sense for both sides, for him to return to Hoffenheim, perhaps only for a few days.”

Babbel: “If, by 30 June, he has done nothing, then he is here and will return to his pre-season with us. We have agreed this with him."

Really not seeing the potential or quality in Henderson, he's as good now as he ever will be, which isn't very.

The definition of average at everything.

I tend to agree with you most of the time, but this time not.
Henderson has everything to become better than Gerrard. I can see something of Scholes in him. Maybe it will stay unfullfilled potential, but the potential is definitely there.

LFC's 3rd kit will be the worst in England next season, seriously.

Trust me, it's horrific. #lfc

wstm200z.jpg

FFS. And there were jokes about United´s home...

Is this the early 90's?

Back
Top Bottom