Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I've Had Enough!!)

Crap for 60 minutes, better for 30, but far from fantastic.
This team lacks creativity.

For me the only Liverpool player that provides sparks of creativity is Henderson, the potential is there, but Dalglish keeps playing him out of position.

You've clearly seen something nobody else has, he was appalling yesterday.

Infact, I've never seen him have a decent game.

I made various points throughout the match yesterday, where you could photoshop him out of the picture and it wouldn't have made a difference.

He lacks confidence maybe, but every pass it backwards. His shooting was terrible. He can't tackle and he looks weak.

Maybe he'll turn into this all amazing player of the future next season, when he's played in a more advanced role?

I feared for the worst when I saw a Hendo/Spearing CM. That's worse than Scholes/Giggs for Utd at the moment.

Have said the last few weeks/months Carroll is looking more dangerous and looks up for it, can't believe he didn't get picked.

All you need is 2 or 3 players running from deep and they'll score goals for fun (look how many of them half chances we made in 30 minutes of him being on).

grea post that summarise our season and with wich i agree 100%

Absolutely terrible season given the huge opportunity we had last summer.

Kenny had improved the league form in the back end of the previous season and although we failed to get into europe despite being sat in 5th with 2 games to go and 2 points clear, the positives were that without europe it would give us an opportunity to focus on the league and get back into the top 4 as well as possibly winning a cup along the way. Kenny had used the last few months to look at the squad, assess where it needed strengthening and who was not going to be part of his plans.

The owners spent big and brought in the players Kenny wanted, and we entered the season with great confidence. Chelsea had a new coach coming in, Spurs didn't spend much and Arsenal had lost 3 key players in the summer, and there was a very realistic chance of us getting back in the mix at the top end of the table. The owners stated that not getting back into the top four would be a "major disappointment".

The season started well, and after 3 games we topped the table going into the international break. When we returned we then lost 2 league matches and all of a sudden the wheels started coming off Kenny's plans in the league. We dropped out of the top 4 placings and we would never return back to those heights in the league all season. We spent the first half of the league campaign "there or there abouts" in 5th/6th spot, always within 1-5 points of the top 4 places and kept in touching distance until November/December time.

The turn of the year, 2012, saw us head into the worst run of league form I have ever seen, and presently it stands at P17 W4 D3 L10 which is relegation form. This run of form is worse than that which saw Hodgson get sacked, and is inexcusable for a Liverpool manager given the financial and moral backing Kenny has been given.

For us to finish 8th or 9th after that level of financial backing (2011 accounts showed we started the season with the 4th highest wage bill in the league!) and with no europe to distract us and tire the players (Chelsea had 10 more games in their legs yesterday than us, and we still couldn't capitalise) it simply can't be anything other than disasterous. We will never get a better opportunity than we had this season and we fucking blew it big time.

To only get 5 home wins in the league is shocking. You can hide behind bad luck, poor ref decisions or whatever, the reality is that is as bad as we have seen in our entire History. We are trying as a club to look at increasing capacity or get a new stadium, but do we expect fans to spend their hard earned on season tickets only to be served up shite like that?

I also don't buy this line of thought that we have performed extremely well and as soon as we get a top goalscorer we will be ok. We spent £58mill on a new strikeforce last January and you want the owners to spend on another top forward? Our football in the main has been too slow, too safe and lacking in cutting edge. We get big possession stats because we pass it around at the back for an hour each match, and we get more shots at goal because we get frustrated at not being able to break a team down and just lash a 25 yarder aimlessly into the Kop once more.

The standards at this club are to be competitive for the two trophies that make this club special - the league title and the European Cup. Right now we are so far off winning either of them its a joke. Judging by the standards of many fans we have now become a mid-table team who rely on a good cup run, or even winning one, as a sign of success. Anyone calling this season a success because we won the league cup has lowered their standards to cover up the managers failings.

Yesterday, were the Fans singing "Fuck off, Chelsea FC, you ain't got no history, 7 FA Cups, and 8 League Cups, thats what we call history"? We have to get back to competing at the top table of domestic and european football.

All this nonsense that its a major rebuilding job etc is a myth too as Kenny inherited a very good group of players who simply needed 2 or 3 really quality additions to be made to it in order to compete, and instead he ripped up the squad and reshaped it to his style (just like he did at Newcastle in his last job in England) and he must take responsibility for the fact we have brought in £55mill worth of new talent to supplement the squad that came 6th last season and we have gone BACKWARDS with fewer points, fewer goals, fewer home wins, and a lower league placing. Where is the evidence (other than blind faith and the fact Kenny won league titles 17 plus years ago) to suggest he will improve on that next season and take us into the top end of the table?

Kenny focused on the domestic cups at the start of the season, and ultimately sacrificed any chance we had of getting into the Champions League in favour of winning a cup. When the owners talked about a disconnect in strategy when they removed Comolli, I could see a similar disconnect throughout the season in the ambitions of the owners and the manager. They wanted top 4 but Kenny wanted a trophy, with the owners looking to move the club in one direction while Kenny has taken us in another.

As a fan, I want Liverpool to be as successful as it can be, and whilst winning a Carling Cup is nice, its not really what helped to make Liverpool Football Club one of the finest clubs in world football, and finishing in 8th place or lower with our lowest points total in modern day history certainly won't do that long term.

Not good enough, what a save by Cech. They got the test they needed to prepare for the UCL final, good luck to them. We're done for the season.

Not really Bayern have wingers that will run at Chelsea
unlike downing. A midfield that can actually control a game and look
at the mayhem Caroll caused. Mario Gomez will have it easy with no
physical presence at the back, you can bet Chelsea will apply the same
tactic as they did against barca.

Anyway season finished and so might be dalglish.

Liverpool desperately needs to sack Dalglish and bring in Delio Rossi.
After I saw what he did to Adem Ljajic, oh boy he's exactly what we need right now.
Jokes aside, I think we need the likes of Marcelo Bielsa for the next season. He's a great tactician who can get the best out of the players unlike Kenny who doesn't have a clear vision of his players' abilities and can only win us milk cups.

Althoug Henderson was really bad in the first half, Liverpool's only spark of creativity came from him (the header to Suarez at the end of the half).
He played a good second half without being exceptional.

I have a feeling that most Liverpool fans in this thread are ultra conservative. if something goed wrong, the new people are to blame:

Henderson, Downing, Adam and not Gerrard (who has had an absolute abysmal season) or Carragher, Reina, Skrtel (bad defender, look at the 2 second goal, how is it possible that Drogba can score that goal?).
Commoli and not Dalglish.

You can't expect new young players to be that influential in their first season. They can make a good playing team better, but this Liverpool is not a good playing team, never was.

Liverpool had bad luck (finishingand the injury of Lucas, but isn't he another example of a player who got too much criticism when he was new? Same for Alonso), but let's face it: the current crop of player under the current manager are not good enough.

Do you see this squad with the same manager and with Lucas compete for a top 4 spot next year? I don't think so.

Liverpool desperately needs to sack Dalglish and bring in Delio Rossi.
After I saw what he did to Adem Ljajic, oh boy he's exactly what we need right now.
Jokes aside, I think we need the likes of Marcelo Bielsa for the next season. He's a great tactician who can get the best out of the players unlike Kenny who doesn't have a clear vision of his players' abilities and can only win us milk cups.
I think that bringing Bielsa would be an incredibly interesting choice. I dont think it is going to happen, but would be very pleased if it did.

Althoug Henderson was really bad in the first half, Liverpool's only spark of creativity came from him (the header to Suarez at the end of the half).
He played a good second half without being exceptional.

I have a feeling that most Liverpool fans in this thread are ultra conservative. if something goed wrong, the new people are to blame:

Henderson, Downing, Adam and not Gerrard (who has had an absolute abysmal season) or Carragher, Reina, Skrtel (bad defender, look at the 2 second goal, how is it possible that Drogba can score that goal?).
Commoli and not Dalglish.

You can't expect new young players to be that influential in their first season. They can make a good playing team better, but this Liverpool is not a good playing team, never was.

Liverpool had bad luck (finishingand the injury of Lucas, but isn't he another example of a player who got too much criticism when he was new? Same for Alonso), but let's face it: the current crop of player under the current manager are not good enough.

Do you see this squad with the same manager and with Lucas compete for a top 4 spot next year? I don't think so.
Of course not. FSG gave the money and the power to rebuild a team to a guy that was an incredible player but is not a manager. Now we are even in a worse position than last year.

Who is that bird sitting next to Henry yesterday. For a yank owner he sure goes to lots of games. I know Yanks and they have no sentiments and results are way more important ("The numbers never lie "said to be American)

Skrtel is all but bad defender...he made a mistake, maybe...but for whole season and the seasons before he was solid, best defender + not much injured..

i dont overrate him becouse he is from same country as me, but he is very close to be named Liverpool´s player of the season...

i don´t know mate but sometimes i feel you just want to pick on something to argue.. you dont rate players you don´t like, but please be more objective to make such statements.. Liverpool´s season is a bad season not just becouse of players performances...

they play as they are told, they play how they can... and Skrtel certainly is among those few that seem to give a shit most of all + also Carroll from last appereances, even if you don´t mention him...

Pipa....I agree with that quote....a very accurate assessment
of our season...

We finished 6th last season, finishing on 58 pts.
And this was after Hodgson took us into the bottom half of the table.

This season, after spending 100m on new players, we are on course
to finish 8th at best with 55 pts (IF we win our last 2 games)

For me the players that failed are not just the new ones....

Downing has been the worst signing for me....since he's an England international and is 28 yrs old....and cost us 20m ....
and he will have very low resale value ......a total waste....
He has 0 goals/assists in the League....and ZERO GUTS ..
his mentality is too passive and he is not a top-4 player.

Henderson for me is just not worth 16m.....
yes he has potential...but he has ZERO GUTS....
he does not have the winning mentality.
He is too conservative and adds very little value.
Dalglish kept playing him in the wrong position on the right...
but for me I don't think he was worth more than 10m.
For me we already had a better player in Jonjo Shelvey
and Dalglish has criminally neglected him in favor of his signing.

Spearing, Adam should be gone too...
both add less value...and are mid-table midfielders.

Carroll has some potential....but I would sell him too.
if anyone buys him for 15m-20m....
otherwise he may still improve....but we need quality wingers
to help him succeed.

Maxi/Kuyt/Bellamy are good players...but are getting older
and really more like squad players...and we need better than that.

Enrique....I feel he is a mid-table level player...
but he keeps making silly mistakes...but I would give
him one more season....since he did well in the first half of season

Reina ...I would sell him...and go for someone better....
he is a leader .....but he is becoming more error-prone.

Carragher should really be gone from the club....
he is too old...too slow...and does not have the game intelligence
to make a difference......plus he is too powerful....and talks too much.
Coates, Agger, Skrtel are the future.
Hodgson made the blunder of giving Carra a new contract ...what a waste of money !!

Gerrard....sorry to say this....but he should be gone too...
he is again too powerful in the dressing room...Liverpool actually
play better without him in the team....he is too ill-disciplined
in positioning....and every manager has to make an exception for him...
He does not contribute much in games....except for a few performances
he has been poor the last 3 seasons.
Dalglish made the big mistake of giving Gerrard a new contract !!!
Plus he has a very poor assessment of his fellow players....
calling Cole as Messi....and again today saying that the players we
have are better than 8th place......is he blind? ....The only decent
player we have is Suarez.....and Gerrard was good at one time...
but he is a waning force now.

Rafa would have got rid of Carra by now and Gerrard later..
and replaced them with younger players .....but they got rid of Rafa before that.

For me the players we should keep from the 1st team:
Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Lucas, Enrique, Suarez

These are young players with potential:
Coates, Kelly, Shelvey, Carroll, Sterling

Squad players:
Maxi, Kuyt, Bellamy, Brad Jones

The rest should be replaced with:
- 1 keeper
- 1 striker
- 2 wingers
- 1 central midfielder
- 1 playmaker/Attacking-midfielder
- 1 left-back

But of course ....first we need a big-name new manager.
Van Gaal....(experienced, great at spotting young players - See Ajax/Bayern)
Rafa Benitez.....(knows LFC...can succeed....but his last season has question marks)
Fabio Capello....(a great success in League football...not internationally...)
Guus Hiddink....(great...but recent lack of success internationally)

I dont think we can go with a young coach.....since Dalglish has to be replaced
with someone who is well respected and well-known...with some success.

Last edited:

agree with the post, but from names you mentioned, we might as well keep Dalglish.. i belive he was unlucky picking the players who underperformed + the injury to Lucas and Suarez ban added to our missery...

we see what we do with Aquilani and what targets we are going to bring in summer or what we can afford...

Bielsa is best shout for possible replacement so far..

agree with the post, but from names you mentioned, we might as well keep Dalglish.. i belive he was unlucky picking the players who underperformed + the injury to Lucas and Suarez ban added to our missery...

we see what we do with Aquilani and what targets we are going to bring in summer or what we can afford...

Bielsa....no way he's coming here....does he even know English?
He will be a rising coach in La Liga...he's probably best
suited to be in Spain....and challenge Real/Barca.

It will have to be an experienced coach with a bigger name
than Dalglish.....

Interestingly we will have Aquilani and Joe Cole back...
who I think will be better than the likes of Downing/Adam/Henderson.
But I think we need to sell Cole to anyone who asks....he's getting too old..
maybe he should stay at Lille.

Anyway.....who knows....summer will be interesting...
but now we have 6 clubs ahead of us easily...
and with every season of failure in the transfer market we
will have more clubs overtaking us....

Pipa....I agree with that quote....a very accurate assessment
of our season...

We finished 6th last season, finishing on 58 pts.
And this was after Hodgson took us into the bottom half of the table.

This season, after spending 100m on new players, we are on course
to finish 8th at best with 55 pts (IF we win our last 2 games)

For me the players that failed are not just the new ones....

Downing has been the worst signing for me....since he's an England international and is 28 yrs old....and cost us 20m ....
and he will have very low resale value ......a total waste....
He has 0 goals/assists in the League....and ZERO GUTS ..
his mentality is too passive and he is not a top-4 player.

Henderson for me is just not worth 16m.....
yes he has potential...but he has ZERO GUTS....
he does not have the winning mentality.
He is too conservative and adds very little value.
Dalglish kept playing him in the wrong position on the right...
but for me I don't think he was worth more than 10m.
For me we already had a better player in Jonjo Shelvey
and Dalglish has criminally neglected him in favor of his signing.

Spearing, Adam should be gone too...
both add less value...and are mid-table midfielders.

Carroll has some potential....but I would sell him too.
if anyone buys him for 15m-20m....
otherwise he may still improve....but we need quality wingers
to help him succeed.

Maxi/Kuyt/Bellamy are good players...but are getting older
and really more like squad players...and we need better than that.

Enrique....I feel he is a mid-table level player...
but he keeps making silly mistakes...but I would give
him one more season....since he did well in the first half of season

Reina ...I would sell him...and go for someone better....
he is a leader .....but he is becoming more error-prone.

Carragher should really be gone from the club....
he is too old...too slow...and does not have the game intelligence
to make a difference......plus he is too powerful....and talks too much.
Coates, Agger, Skrtel are the future.
Hodgson made the blunder of giving Carra a new contract ...what a waste of money !!

Gerrard....sorry to say this....but he should be gone too...
he is again too powerful in the dressing room...Liverpool actually
play better without him in the team....he is too ill-disciplined
in positioning....and every manager has to make an exception for him...
He does not contribute much in games....except for a few performances
he has been poor the last 3 seasons.
Dalglish made the big mistake of giving Gerrard a new contract !!!
Plus he has a very poor assessment of his fellow players....
calling Cole as Messi....and again today saying that the players we
have are better than 8th place......is he blind? ....The only decent
player we have is Suarez.....and Gerrard was good at one time...
but he is a waning force now.

Rafa would have got rid of Carra by now and Gerrard later..
and replaced them with younger players .....but they got rid of Rafa before that.

For me the players we should keep from the 1st team:
Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Lucas, Enrique, Suarez

These are young players with potential:
Coates, Kelly, Shelvey, Carroll, Sterling

Squad players:
Maxi, Kuyt, Bellamy, Brad Jones

The rest should be replaced with:
- 1 keeper
- 1 striker
- 2 wingers
- 1 central midfielder
- 1 playmaker/Attacking-midfielder
- 1 left-back

But of course ....first we need a big-name new manager.
Van Gaal....(experienced, great at spotting young players - See Ajax/Bayern)
Rafa Benitez.....(knows LFC...can succeed....but his last season has question marks)
Fabio Capello....(a great success in League football...not internationally...)
Guus Hiddink....(great...but recent lack of success internationally)

I dont think we can go with a young coach.....since Dalglish has to be replaced
with someone who is well respected and well-known...with some success.

Frank Rijkaard not a possibility then?

Rijkaard is an absurdly overrated coach.
Liverpool don't need Bielsa now. Bielsa is a very, very offensive coach.
That would be a big risk for Liverpool now. You need an experienced EPL manager who can steady the ship and build. Next season will be a season to build up. If you get a new coach and new players, do not expect big results next season.

Liverpool don't need a big name coach, but a good experienced manager, the problem is that the fans are running out of patience. If Liverpool aren't in the top 4 by Christmas, then the new manager will be in trouble except if it would be Benitez (not a good choice IMO).

About the transfers: Dalglish has tried other players than big names, the fans never accepted them, the problem is that it will be hard to attract big names since Liverpool do not play CL. I still think it is too early too write Downing, Henderson and Adam off...
I would sell Carragher, Gerrard and Caroll and buy better players with the money.

Pipa, this isn't meant to be mean, but you are the last person on this forum who can give lessons in objectivity.
Because you are a nice guy i will care to elaborate. Perhaps Skrtel isn't that bad a defender, but the combination Agger-Skrtel lacks offensive class. Purely defensive they are good, but unfortunately nowadays that is not enough for a CB tandem of big clubs. You need one classy football player and one hard man: Ferdinand-Vidic, Kompany-Lescott. Liverpool have two hard men. If i had to choose between both of them i would prefer Agger (but that is subjective). Skrtel would thrive coupled with a player like (the good) Ferdinand, Thiago Silva, Kompany (but even then i would prefer Agger). Despite all you think abouit Skrtel, Liverpool need a classy CB (or maybe Coates is that player, but then he should play, i haven't seem him enough to judge him).

Oh and IMO the fans are part of Liverpool's problem. When things are going well they are an invaluable asset. But they have an idealistic and almost romantic notion of football (and that is wat attracts me about Liverpool as a club) and often lack objectivity. It was written in the stars that it would end in tears with Dalglish, never ask a legend back for a second time, not a player and not a manager (that is why Benitez would be wrong IMO, people will use the CL win as a benchmark).

Last edited:

Rijkaard is an absurdly overrated coach.
Liverpool don't need Bielsa now. Bielsa is a very, very offensive coach.
That would be a big risk for Liverpool now. You need an experienced EPL manager who can steady the ship and build. Next season will be a season to build up. If you get a new coach and new players, do not expect big results next season.

Liverpool don't need a big name coach, but a good experienced manager, the problem is that the fans are running out of patience. If Liverpool aren't in the top 4 by Christmas, then the new manager will be in trouble except if it would be Benitez (not a good choice IMO).

About the transfers: Dalglish has tried other players than big names, the fans never accepted them, the problem is that it will be hard to attract big names since Liverpool do not play CL. I still think it is too early too write Downing, Henderson and Adam off...
I would sell Carragher, Gerrard and Caroll and buy better players with the money.

Oh and IMO the fans are part of Liverpool's problem. When things are going well they are an invaluable asset. But they have an idealistic and almost romantic notion of football (and that is wat attracts me about Liverpool as a club) and often lack objectivity. It was written in the stars that it would end in tears with Dalglish, never ask a legend back for a second time, not a player and not a manager (that is why Benitez would be wrong IMO, people will use the CL win as a benchmark).

The big name coaches are typically experienced.....
so obviously they are well qualified.

Who in the EPL do you see coming to Liverpool ?
Forget the top-4 coaches.....so let's see beyond that.

Pardew- no, he will be taking Newcastle in Europe...they have a good team.

Moyes-no, he's from Everton...would never come to Liverpool.

Jol-no, he's doing well at Fulham....

O'neill- he would be good...but he has not much international appeal

Rogers- would be good..but he's too inexperienced...and he will need
a younger team that he can mould.

Lambert- not really that good...a mid-table manager at best.

Martinez- too inexperienced

So that leaves Liverpool with the only choice of going for
a bigger name...let's see the younger coaches
- Vilas Boas
- Unai Emery

Both will need total power ...and can't deal with player power.
So, it looks like the big name coaches are the best choice.

@ Gerd,

Have you watched Agger play? He is one of the most attack minded technical defenders in the EPL! He has a great pass and almost every game he goes on a run and often creates something for the attackers by doing it. He isn't hard either, even if the tattoo's and hairstyle might suggest that. If there is one thing good about the current team it's the defense and the balance Skrtl and Agger bring to it.

You are correct about Skrtl though, the games he has been paired with Carra (also the previous seasons) he has been poor, but together with Agger they are a great partnership imo. Whether it's the best is another matter. But combined with Lucas those 3 were one of the best defensive units in the EPL this season.

I prefer Agger to Skrtel and yes he is more offensive minded (good header like Skrtel but on top of that a fantastic long range shot), but both are IMO not good enough in the "relance" (not sure if this is correct English, sinds you understand Dutch: uitverdedigen). I'll try and explain for the English speaking people: nowadays good attacks start from the defense. IMO Liverpool's defense (except Enrique) although defensively one of the better in the EPL, is not good in that aspect of the game.
Compare this to Kompany, Zabaleta, Richards, Kolarov, Clichy (Man City)
Ferdinand, Jones, Smalling, Evra (Man United)
Luiz, Ashley Cole (Chelsea, not that good but still better than Liverpool)
Colocini, Ryan Taylor, Santon (Newcastle)
Walker, Assou Ekoto (Spurs' weak link IMO), King, Gallas (not that great but also better thanLiverpool IMO).

Nowadays, great teams have great full backs and technical CB's.

Last edited:

I prefer Agger to Skrtel and yes he is more offensive minded (good header like Skrtel but on top of that a fantastic long range shot), but both are IMO not good enough in the "relance" (not sure if this is correct English, sinds you understand Dutch: uitverdedigen). I'll try and explain for the English speaking people: nowadays good attacks start from the defense. IMO Liverpool's defense (except Enrique) although defensively one of the better in the EPL, is not good in that aspect of the game.
Compare this to Kompany, Zabaleta, Richards, Kolarov, Clichy (Man City)
Ferdinand, Jones, Smalling, Evra (Man United)
Luiz, Ashley Cole (Chelsea, not that good but still better than Liverpool)
Colocini, Ryan Taylor, Santon (Newcastle)
Walker, Assou Ekoto (Spurs' weak link IMO), King, Gallas (not that great but also better thanLiverpool IMO).

Nowadays, great teams have great full backs and technical CB's.

Don't forget Bosingwa.

Sorry gerd you are way wrong Agger is as cultured footballer than any of the names you mentioned.
Skrtel could be compard to Vidic not great with the ball but not terrible either we defiantly need another
CB tho the only problem is carra still being here. You left out Terry, Kaboul, Vermaelean etc...

Another thing Gerd Glen Johnson not technically good going forward? There's also Kelly as a very good
backup. IWe also have a great lb in Aurelio who has been underused by dalglish and it's got nothing to
do with injuries.

You need an experienced EPL manager who can steady the ship and build. Next season will be a season to build up. If you get a new coach and new players, do not expect big results next season.

We've already done the steadying and building and it has put the club backwards. mathewsss has it spot on the only managers that I rate are Rodgers, Martinez and to a certain extent Moyes but inexperience and one being a blue comes into place. An experienced manager with european pedigree is the way to go.

Personally i would also go for Rodgers and Martinez, but i think most fans will want higher profile managers of the type Mourinho, Hiddink, Capello (and those 3 would be disastrous or impossible).

Moyes would be ideal, but if you see how the Villa fans reacted to a manager who came from a rival...

About the defense: let's agree to disagree about Agger...he's certainly a good player but something is missing in the heart of your defense and IMO (but who am i) both Johnson and Enrique are not good enough (although you can't say that they aren't good players). Maybe all the individual players are good enough (althoug i still have my doubts about Skrtel, but i might be wrong) but they don't fit...

I haven't forgotten Bosingwa and Vermaelen, IMO they are not as good as the other players i mentioned. Thomas Vermaelen is a compatriot of me and i like him very much, but IMO he had a very average season with Arsenal. He still isn't the player he was before his injury (and then he was overrated IMO).

Speaking of managers, I think we need someone who's got experience, the likes of Hiddink, Bielsa or even Capello.

I don't wanna start talking about transfer gossips now but there are some rumors flattering around which link Liverpool with Victor Moses, Clint Dempsey and Darren Bent.
I think Moses is the one we desperately need, Dempsey could be a good replacement should Dirk Kuyt leave the club this summer, Bent hell NOOO.

I'd take Dempsey and Moses if they were played in their CORRECT positions.

Too many times we've bought players and tried to mould them into a different position.

Amen. ^^^

van Gaal would do great and is strict, demands the best, great coach and very high profile.

No Shaking Hands With KD

577578_408256709196495_308448692510631_1292326_289851128_n.jpg

I dont think our defence is that bad , i think our midlefield its too much bad ! also we need a class striker , i would go one season more with

Enrique------------------Johnson
---------Agger---Skrtele

what i would change is whole midlefields

-------***/steve G Lucas

we need 2 wingers left and right , also one center i cant see gerrard playing all season

Last edited:

Did that actually happen, or not as the case may be? Image makes him look really pissed off with KD.

i dont really know for sure as match finish i went away from pub so dont saw celebrations and so , just found this pic somewhere not sure whats really happen over there !

I always had the impression that Liverpool's owner was a classy guy...that would have been harsh towards Dalglish and not very intelligent given the fact that Dalglish is a Liverpool legend no matter what he might have done wrong as a manager...

Back
Top Bottom