Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I've Had Enough!!)

crazy match, important is we won..no matter how i might say..

one big positive for me is Jonjo Shelvey..he grows to a big player.

That and of course the fact we fighted for the win..despite being one man down.

another big positive, away fans!

thats should be red card for jones !

who do you support again? ... :NO:

man im just saying what is , support who u want but dont lie , that should be red card , every single match refere wrong on PL (even of our match against us of course , like vs newcastle or last match vs ? ) they are destroing football , utd match wrongs , chelsea match wrongs , spurs against norwic wrong so what the hell have to do this with support i simply DONT LIKE when refere make this terrible wrongs and its finish

great play by skertl for carroll goal,kept him onside by holding hanley down in the 6yard box. Chuffed for carroll great header

man im just saying what is , support who u want but dont lie , that should be red card , every single match refere wrong on PL (even of our match against us of course , like vs newcastle or last match vs ? ) they are destroing football , utd match wrongs , chelsea match wrongs , spurs against norwic wrong so what the hell have to do this with support i simply DONT LIKE when refere make this terrible wrongs and its finish

What wrongs? ...Did you chanted it should be red card at home? i didn´t ..i prayed for yellow...

Some of you hate Dalglish more than support LFC, shame..

Last edited:

What wrongs? ...Would you as LFC supporter be happy if we ended up without a GK to play in Wembley against Everton? Did you chanted it should be red card at home? i didn´t ..i prayed for yellow...

Some of you hate Dalglish more than support LFC, shame..

man for me 1st one for Pepe wasnt red , but this was ok ? be real and say what is , i hate when they do us bad and dont like when they help us with desisions thats all

look Valon i don´t want to sound harsh..but last weeks i see so many different opinions, everyone has his own idea how to run this club and this club is all about fans i admit..but this club has it´s history and that means history in dealing with things in more down to earth way and old school way comparing to the reality today, and i like that..

fans criticise to much and give opinions about things they know ZERO about..seriously people who give names etc knew football from FIFA mangers or backyard kicking ball against wall mostly if you know what i mean..

supporters should support and back the team and players in good and bad times, let those who OWN our club deciede what´s best for their buisiness..let those who manage our club deciede what´s best on field and...let those who supose to support - support..

the same they did after and during whole match tonight away at one of worst teams in PL stadiums... Blackburn fans were booing players coming off, ours were singing all the time... wonder where most of the posters here would feel more better, knowing all they do is criticise without patience and all they want is winning becouse of this and that spended etc.. it´s same song all over again everytime i visit this thread..

let us for once concentrate on players, what we have, in first team, reserves.. let´s not criticise the job of others if we don´t know nothing about how things work in this sport behind courtains..

please.

I'm still annoyed the ref bottled the decision on Jones. There's the whole justice argument (why should Blackburn be punished because the ref has no balls? - maybe even relegated by that decision) but more importantly - it would have been an outfield player in goal, with only 8 men in front of him for 35 minutes. Does entertainment get any better?

It was also most definitely a foul in the build up to Caroll's goal. But meh, wins a win. Back up to 7th?

That´s very subjective thing to say.. comparing someone from different leagues + different curcomstances and different rivals, money needed..

i don´t back Dalglish, he is a coach, but at least compare his work with the work of other coaches who were not coaching for 15 years or so... and how they started or would start, i don´t care it´s our problem we have him, i care about how you can tell that L. Enrique´s or Emery´s projects are better...becouse it´s as if say i think chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla.. it´s just what i might think, not what is 100% truth or valid..
Of course I can compare their projects, it is football and Im comparing leagues of similar levels. About money, actually you are right, although Liverpool spent 120M none seems to really notice. Long live the King for that !

look Valon i don´t want to sound harsh..but last weeks i see so many different opinions, everyone has his own idea how to run this club and this club is all about fans i admit..but this club has it´s history and that means history in dealing with things in more down to earth way and old school way comparing to the reality today, and i like that..

fans criticise to much and give opinions about things they know ZERO about..seriously people who give names etc knew football from FIFA mangers or backyard kicking ball against wall mostly if you know what i mean..

supporters should support and back the team and players in good and bad times, let those who OWN our club deciede what´s best for their buisiness..let those who manage our club deciede what´s best on field and...let those who supose to support - support..

the same they did after and during whole match tonight away at one of worst teams in PL stadiums... Blackburn fans were booing players coming off, ours were singing all the time... wonder where most of the posters here would feel more better, knowing all they do is criticise without patience and all they want is winning becouse of this and that spended etc.. it´s same song all over again everytime i visit this thread..

let us for once concentrate on players, what we have, in first team, reserves.. let´s not criticise the job of others if we don´t know nothing about how things work in this sport behind courtains..

please.

While I personally would like Dalglish to go.....
and get a better manager with better players and see us challenging
for top-4 spots....

I do AGREE with your point....sometimes I forget to just support
the team.....and ignore what else is going on.

But then again...the reason is because I want Liverpool to
be better than 8th spot...

Just watched the game on Sky Plus....lol, man Liverpool are comedy gold at the moment! Takes me back to the days when James would rush out and smash into four players and drop the ball into his own net, and then Dicks/Wright/Ruddock would fall over each other for simple opposition tap ins. The Reds should be on Pay-Par-View this year!

Of course I can compare their projects, it is football and Im comparing leagues of similar levels. About money, actually you are right, although Liverpool spent 120M none seems to really notice. Long live the King for that !

you are a broken record.. enough is enough, did i mentioned the money? what is similar between Seria A and Premier Leauge? What is your definition of good project? the one without Dalglish spending 120 milion pounds? where you get the number 120 milion btw? he bought his own players as any other manager would do..just becouse you don´t like it, other X people trust Dalglish and you can do nothing except moaning here...

we have a final to play for...

Brad Jones......the guy deserves his time in the first team...
great penalty save....

After he lost his son to leukemia last year.

God bless him

Everybody seems to forget this:

F*CK OFF FLANAGAN !! YOU ALMOST COST US THE GAME !

And depends on the result at Wembley, his erratic display could still play a part this season.

EDIT: He's still young, will learn from the display today. Long way to go for him.

Last edited:

It doesn't hurt to try to be objective Pipa...you have blind adoration for Liverpool and Dalglish.
A club needs critical fans...

As a neutral i see a big difference in the way the fans treated Hodgson and Dalglish.

It was clear that Hodgson never stood a fair chance with the Liverpool fans.
Dalglish is doing worse under better circumstances, yet he gets all the credit in the world...

PS: i agree with Matherto on Maxi. Another proof how inept Dalglish is.

please.

man im fan too and if i was in stadium i do same as those fans i sing all time thats sure , and what im saying its coz i want to see Liverpool more up , i also like Lecce and to be real i like more how they are playing than Liverpool thats really shame but what to do , nothing depens from me i can say what i want here but no one listen but same i say my opinion and MY OPINION its coz i think its most just for team to goes well , look im not one expert but its just what i think maybe im wrong or i dont know what just i want to see us more up than what we are now special when we spend a lot of money , coz i can understand one Lecce who is on 18 place or serie a but they bought one piatti 1 milion or so and he was one fail that was one of most expensive player that lecce get , so looking this i cant wait more from them than fight for stay on serie a ... but from one BIG team like Liverpool i want minimum 4th posision and play on CL place where WE belong !

i know what is one team coz i have played on a team on my country for years , and i leave coz almost 2 years i played without get 1 euro and i have also to pay for travel when we have match away , and this team its 9 times champion of Kosovo and this season at the moment its 1st on table on super league (1st category) so i know a bit how things goes all thought im not saying its same as one team of engalnd .....

Brad Jones......the guy deserves his time in the first team...
great penalty save....

After he lost his son to leukemia last year.

God bless him

exactly, even though i think it was realy poor penalty by Yakubu..but i was so happy for him.. look how much it meant to him, this was taken after Carroll scored the winner..

tumblr_m2b8u8sOxd1qj5qufo1_r1_1280.jpg

exactly, even though i think it was realy poor penalty by Yakubu..but i was so happy for him.. look how much it meant to him, this was taken after Carroll scored the winner..

tumblr_m2b8u8sOxd1qj5qufo1_r1_1280.jpg

No, that was taken after Carroll stopped crying like a baby and ran for five yards to which Jones thanked Allah....you see, right there, he's saying 'thank fk that useless piece of shit is running a bit instead of being a fairy'.

True that.

No, that was taken after Carroll stopped crying like a baby and ran for five yards to which Jones thanked Allah....you see, right there, he's saying 'thank fk that useless piece of shit is running a bit instead of being a fairy'.

True that.

tumblr_m2bet9lvKZ1qa7ggoo1_500.jpg

221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2479d82822723.gif

bye, i´m fed up reading about how everthing is bad.. i bet if Jesus Christ would coach us, you would find out something on him as well..

Last edited:

True that.

:FAIL: you don't a clue do you.

@Pipa you don't have to answer all these nonsense, the rest of us is still here :)

What? All he needs to do is lift his hands and the ocean (meaning defenders & keepers alike) opens up, tap in !

in other news damien commoli made fall guy for kenny inept managing skills.really hope kenny and steve are next to be rid of...

So Comolli has been "fired". Anyone thinking Dalglish will be off aswell? At first I wouldn't have thought so, but after below I'm not sure.

Following Comolli's departure on Thursday, Dalglish said: "He has been really helpful in every transfer target that we've gone for. Everyone who has come into the club since Damien has been here was of my choice. Once I made the choice who I wanted, Damien went away and did a fantastic job of bringing them in."

I can't really see any other reason for firing Comolli other than the poor results and performances of the new players. If that is the case, then surely Dalglish is on his way out aswell? Or atleast will take a step back in the summer with the club already actively looking for a new manager (who doesn't want a director of football).

Comolli out > club approving his signings unsuccessful > players he brought in are placed on transfer list > Kenny out.

Maybe?

Following Comolli's departure on Thursday, Dalglish said: "He has been really helpful in every transfer target that we've gone for. Everyone who has come into the club since Damien has been here was of my choice. Once I made the choice who I wanted, Damien went away and did a fantastic job of bringing them in."

If this is true, then it's pretty obvious they fired the wrong person, the one who did his job and not the one who made the choices.

I quite feel for Commoli if this is true...

The powers that be haven't got the guts to sack legend Dalglish because the fans worship him. Poor Commoli.

Misfit, it seems you have learned nothing from the Suarez case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom