Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I've Had Enough!!)

I think he can ban you for using abusive language. But I'll let Pipa do the talking.

If someone like you bother to see Carroll's play nowadays, he's getting much better, movement and his teammates have a better view on where to put the balls so he can hold them up. So he's improving, which I don't think you like. Mind getting off the team instead?

ban for say fu*cking boring football ? WTF its this ? damn one person need to get ban for this ? i think its stupid this whatever

other is that maybe carroll its getting better every single day , but LIVERPOOL (who i care more than every single player there) its getting WORST and out football isnt more atractive , its so boring football and im not learn to see liverpool in this way , maybe with fara we were down and so but our football was great beautiful for eyes , now it hurt my eyes coz i dont see nothing ok ? every single time looking those long balls to carroll and so , or that henderson who have fear to go on and every time he get ball he just look to send it away speed coz have fear to stay with ball in his legs , man this is crazy

Sorry I don't really get what you mean, I thought Liverpool played decently the past month or so. No disrespect to Rafa who I'm forever grateful, but during his last days the team play wasn't playing so well too. True we don't have a Messi / Xavi / Iniesta that plays beautiful football, but we're playing decently and not that boring, but maybe you have too much expectation. Things are looking up for us !

maybe with fara we were down and so but our football was great beautiful for eyes

Beautiful football under Rafa? Is that what you are saying?? F**k me. If you called that beautiful football I think your standards for judging women as beautiful must be very low. You must have pulled some right munters!!

Liverpool under Rafa were pretty consistent but the were booooring to watch most of the time. European footy is a bit different and he set the team up to play the European way. Except for the time we got runner up and played much better for half a season, the team bored me to death!!!

Beautiful football under Rafa? Is that what you are saying?? F**k me. If you called that beautiful football I think your standards for judging women as beautiful must be very low. You must have pulled some right munters!!

Liverpool under Rafa were pretty consistent but the were booooring to watch most of the time. European footy is a bit different and he set the team up to play the European way. Except for the time we got runner up and played much better for half a season, the team bored me to death!!!

Thank you for reminding me .. :RANT:

No, they have been fourth. Behind Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea. :P

Anyway,
Does anyone have a videolink to the newest attack on humanity by Liverpool in the form of a comical spanish Reina advert?

Here is it, absolutely shocking, he should be hanged!

YouTube - Pepe Reina Stars In New Commercial! (Translated) | HD

Honestly, for anyone who wonders why Liverpool fans think there is extra negative media attention only has to look at all the headlines around for this video.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17215880

:LMAO: hilarious ad!

And that BBC link is the stupidest[/] thing I've ever seen! Racist, homophobic?! I never even thought of those things until I read that article! Him being in trouble for this?! If so, the world is fast becoming a JOKE! People are so stuck up their ass about being so f'n Politically correct these days, they're creating problems when there isn't any! I didn't even think the people in the ad are 'black', looked like a random tribe and more brown if anything and it wasn't homophobic, this is just a straight guy who's ending up with a man and they actually made fun of Pepe himself because his last name Reina means Queen in Spanish! How the hell this ad means ALL black people are jungle-like and gay, I've no idea! :LOL:

That article and the accusations are a joke and it shows there are a LOT more things wrong with the journalist and the guy who was quoted there than Reina or the insurance company!

I like Pepe more from having seen the ad. There's nothing wrong with that.

Press suck. Shock.

The key for me is whether Liverpool can build on this Carling cup win.

Downing had a great game....but there is a pattern...he seems
to play really well against Lower league teams...
seems to be a confidence issue.......so he really needs to replicate
this against Arsenal...since I think he will start.

I think Dirk Kuyt should start ahead of Carroll.....
the man keeps reminding us how valuable he is....by scoring a crucial
FA cup winner against United...and then the goal against Cardiff.

Bellamy...well I think he needs to be on the right wing...

Henderson needs to be on the bench and used .....never on the right wing...
but as a backup to Adam....

But seriously guys...after spending all this money....on Downing,
Carroll and Henderson...I don't think we have improved....
They are just not worth the big money we have spent.

Unless we see any marked improvement and consistency...then in the
summer we need to get rid of 2 of them and get better more seasoned
players.....
Can't see it happening...since Dalglish would be acknowledging his mistake
if he sold them.....
(for example: see the Carling Cup final....he started with all 4 of his major signings
- Carroll, Adam, Hendo, Downing.....when both Kuyt and Bellamy could have started
and who are better players.)

Last edited:

The key for me is whether Liverpool can build on this Carling cup win.

Downing had a great game....but there is a pattern...he seems
to play really well against Lower league teams...
seems to be a confidence issue.......so he really needs to replicate
this against Arsenal...since I think he will start.

I think Dirk Kuyt should start ahead of Carroll.....
the man keeps reminding us how valuable he is....by scoring a crucial
FA cup winner against United...and then the goal against Cardiff.

Bellamy...well I think he needs to be on the right wing...

Henderson needs to be on the bench and used .....never on the right wing...
but as a backup to Adam....

But seriously guys...after spending all this money....on Downing,
Carroll and Henderson...I don't think we have improved....
They are just not worth the big money we have spent.

Unless we see any marked improvement and consistency...then in the
summer we need to get rid of 2 of them and get better more seasoned
players.....
Can't see it happening...since Dalglish would be acknowledging his mistake
if he sold them.....
(for example: see the Carling Cup final....he started with all 4 of his major signings
- Carroll, Adam, Hendo, Downing.....when both Kuyt and Bellamy could have started
and who are better players.)

I don't think you can say they're better players, seasoned players yes but you don't always start your best players, there are factors like form and fitness so it just didn't work out for them, Hendo was the wrong player when you have Gerrard because neither is a DM, so maybe Adam and Gerrard would be a better pairing. Kuyt I wouldn't say he's better than Downing in the wing don't you think? Don't forget he doesn't have the pace or the flair to take on the full backs.

To be fair, Downing's best two matches have been against Championship sides. I don't mean to be harsh, but I would expect him to dominate those RB's. He needs to do it against the top 6 teams in the prem - because that's where Liverpool should be given their fanbase/wages/spending/etc.

That article and the accusations are a joke and it shows there are a LOT more things wrong with the journalist and the guy who was quoted there than Reina or the insurance company!

What really gets me is the guy from OBV who stated the comments. Surely he doing more harm than good for their organisation. I mean he is to dim to even see that he is not only discriminating against homosexuals in his statement, but he is also strenghtening a stereotype that homosexuality is less accepted in the black community. Dickhead.

I agree, i don't see what's wrong with those ads (apart from the fact that they are not that funny, but that is subjective, i only liked the second...).

To be fair, Downing's best two matches have been against Championship sides. I don't mean to be harsh, but I would expect him to dominate those RB's. He needs to do it against the top 6 teams in the prem - because that's where Liverpool should be given their fanbase/wages/spending/etc.

just wanted to say the same.. i don´t trust him yet to be honest..

for me it´s very important we can keep our defence and especially midfield with players who can pass and move..

we definetly need 3 man midfield.. Tottenham had 2 man in midfield and there were outplayed by Arsenal..

if Agger is out, i can see the coach go for 3 man CB + 2 full backs..

i can imagine sth like this:

--------------- Reina -------------

----- Carra -- Skrtel -- Coates ---

Johnson ------ Spearing ---- Enrique

----- Gerrard --------- Adam -------

---------- Suarez --- Bellamy ------

3 CB's & 2 full backs at home! Liverpool are best when they go at teams with a high tempo. Sitting back with basically 5 defenders is just inviting a good passing Arsenal to come at us. Need to be more positive than that!!!

just wanted to say the same.. i don´t trust him yet to be honest..

for me it´s very important we can keep our defence and especially midfield with players who can pass and move..

we definetly need 3 man midfield.. Tottenham had 2 man in midfield and there were outplayed by Arsenal..

if Agger is out, i can see the coach go for 3 man CB + 2 full backs..

i can imagine sth like this:

--------------- Reina -------------

----- Carra -- Skrtel -- Coates ---

Johnson ------ Spearing ---- Enrique

----- Gerrard --------- Adam -------

---------- Suarez --- Bellamy ------

5 defenders against Arsenal? Seriously Pipa??
We must win this match to close the gap in the race for the 4th place and basically another draw at home would mean we're out of the race, we've already had too many this season.
I don't think Gerrard will be fit against Arsenal, and I don't want Spearing to replace him, he's just not good enough and makes some basic mistakes which have often cost us.

starting lineup...

------------- Reina

Kelly -- Carra -- Skrtel -- Enrique

------------ Spearing --------------

---- Henderson ----- Adam ----------

Kuyt ----------------------- Downing

------------- Suarez ---------------

very good performance from whole team in first half...some realy simple errors and the fact we had 4 clear chances speaks a lot...

Carra´s big fault not covering RVP... Then Kuyt not scoring...

this could have been already won match at half time for LFC...

man of the match so far, Arsenal GK...

season basicly over for us..let´s focus on FA Cup and next year´s Europa League...

unbeliveable unlucky today but also deserved win for (i think very bad) lucky Arsenal that scored from both chances they had..

13 corners to 0 for LFC...

you can´t win matches by not scoring...

very dissapointed

Kuyt and Suarez played great, good pairing but Arsenal was efficient. Both goals was on Carra's side, unfortunately. The first was poor positioning, the second maybe not completely his fault.

whole team played great today, except it means fuck nothing when we can´t score...

Suarez was not in his best form today..despite that chance and penalty win.. i expect him to be more second striker, he is not able to lead the line...we either play him with Carroll or buy another CF who can score damn...!!!

Giroud or anyone ffs.

Penalties 1-0
Shots on Goal 14-7
Corners 15-0
Result 1-2

only have ourselfs to blame realy..this could have been 4:0 at half time...

...atleast it wasn't another draw.

But how can they miss so many f#$king penalties?! I think Liverpool have only scored from half their penalties this season.

season basicly over for us..let´s focus on FA Cup and next year´s Europa League...

unbeliveable unlucky today but also deserved win for (i think very bad) lucky Arsenal that scored from both chances they had..

13 corners to 0 for LFC...

you can´t win matches by not scoring...

very dissapointed

Not really our only two chances, but you were much better than us in the first half and deserved a point out of it.

Not really our only two chances, but you were much better than us in the first half and deserved a point out of it.

i think we were better whole match, but you won it.. realy hard to believe for someone who only see the scoreline..

that first RVP goal was not even a chance..that should have been easy covered by our CB...unfortunatelly Carra did absolutely nothing there...

the second goal was RVP trademark goal, straight cut to my heart.

i think we were better whole match, but you won it.. realy hard to believe for someone who only see the scoreline..

that first RVP goal was not even a chance..that should have been easy covered by our CB...unfortunatelly Carra did absolutely nothing there...

the second goal was RVP trademark goal, straight cut to my heart.

It happens to us all of the time, we dominate possession and chances on goal but end up losing. So I feel sorry for you....not too sorry though ;))

whole team played great today, except it means fuck nothing when we can´t score...

Suarez was not in his best form today..despite that chance and penalty win.. i expect him to be more second striker, he is not able to lead the line...we either play him with Carroll or buy another CF who can score damn...!!!

Giroud or anyone ffs.

Penalties 1-0
Shots on Goal 14-7
Corners 15-0
Result 1-2

only have ourselfs to blame realy..this could have been 4:0 at half time...
Basically you are suggesting selling Suarez and keeping Carroll ? Are you serious Pipa ?

It happens to us all of the time, we dominate possession and chances on goal but end up losing. So I feel sorry for you.

i don´t feel sorry for us..i feel gutted more.. this match was a summary of our whole season..

we were winning in first half, didnt score a penalty, hit the bar.. the oposite team leveled, we continue pushing, won X corners, zero goals...then try to win and in the end we lose without even our own striker on scoresheet...

depressing and unlucky today...

well at least we have a cup... we lack world class striker, becouse that was the difference today.

Probably Skertel-Coates would have been better, Carra's days are pretty much over for me.
The 1st half was brilliant, the 2nd not so but we still need a creative attacking midfielder, Charlie doesn't have a good vision of the game.
I think now that we have very little chances of qualifying for CL, should take FA Cup more seriously and winning it would somehow make amends for failing to fulfill our main objective this season.

Basically you are suggesting selling Suarez and keeping Carroll ? Are you serious Pipa ?

mate you have some real issues, where did you came up with that from my post..

i´m saying we can´t play on one striker if the one striker is more a supporting striker in my view, more than a CF who can lead the line...Carroll is that type of CF, not Suarez, we either play them both or buy a CF who can play without Suarez type of player in matches like this where we needed 3 man midfield and two wingers...

i´m not saying we should sell Suarez, i say we should play him together with another CF, he was alone today again..

mate you have some real issues, where did you came up with that from my post..

i´m saying we can´t play on one striker if the one striker is more a supporting striker in my view, more than a CF who can lead the line...Carroll is that type of CF, not Suarez, we either play them both or buy a CF who can play without Suarez type of player in matches like this where we needed 3 man midfield and two wingers...

i´m not saying we should sell Suarez, i say we should play him together with another CF, he was alone today again..
No, he played with Kuyt today. It was a clear 4-4-2. Suarez can score (his record and Ajax clearly shows this) but Dalglish plays him as a support striker. If your lovely manager hadnt wasted 40M in Carroll and had spent it wisely in a support striker like Jovetic Suarez would be scoring a lot.

Back
Top Bottom