Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I've Had Enough!!)

there is persons hate him , love him and so thats not big deal they guy get a lot of money and its even more famous now (both evra and suarez) at the last its all about this , like politic say bad things in front of others than be nice behind , people should stop talking about this !

apparently some chants of support from Ajax yesterday for Suarez, the same in Montevideo in Nacional match:

999x.jpg

Alzz9hBCEAEHI9Z.jpg

Alz1-5ZCEAAABJo.jpg

Su%C3%A1rez-bandera2.jpg

doesnt surprise me, ajax supporters are paticulary fond of forgetting history

yeah they surely must forgot that Suarez is a secret antisemite... otherwise i don´t know what you wanted to express by that statement..

The second one is either the worst sign ever printed, or some rather amateur photoshop.

Watched the Ajax game, didn't notice.

Nacional on the other hand...well what do you expect? Can you imagine the press there being objective about the story?

It's actually interesting listening to the Guardian podcast (or ESPN?) that was saying one of the reasons that LFC fans seem so out of touch with what the rest of the world are thinking on this is that local coverage (so the Echo and radio in Liverpool) are written by pretty die-hard LFC fans pandering to the chorus, so to speak. Whereas most national papers are from London. So in Liverpool there is a very different portrayal of things than in the rest of the UK, which in turn impacts sentiment. Which actually makes a lot of sense.

Because believe me, over in the US the only press has been (as it should be) completely negative. And this is a place that has barely heard of LFC, never heard of Suarez, Ferguson or Evra - so can't really be called tribal or biased.

A couple of days ago, i wanted to suggest that Pipa should listen to the monday edition of the Guardian's website...

Gomito, what is that about Ajax forgetting the past?

The second one is either the worst sign ever printed, or some rather amateur photoshop.

Watched the Ajax game, didn't notice.

Nacional on the other hand...well what do you expect? Can you imagine the press there being objective about the story?

It's actually interesting listening to the Guardian podcast (or ESPN?) that was saying one of the reasons that LFC fans seem so out of touch with what the rest of the world are thinking on this is that local coverage (so the Echo and radio in Liverpool) are written by pretty die-hard LFC fans pandering to the chorus, so to speak. Whereas most national papers are from London. So in Liverpool there is a very different portrayal of things than in the rest of the UK, which in turn impacts sentiment. Which actually makes a lot of sense.

Because believe me, over in the US the only press has been (as it should be) completely negative. And this is a place that has barely heard of LFC, never heard of Suarez, Ferguson or Evra - so can't really be called tribal or biased.

hey i didn´t expect anything, i only say many former clubs of Suarez, either in Uruguay also in Amsterdam support him, still waiting for Monaco do the same for Evra, maybe they will...maybe not..

I don´t want to start again about who is and who isn´t objective...

Most objective would have been a court to deciede this case, to bad it never was decieded on such level.

A couple of days ago, i wanted to suggest that Pipa should listen to the monday edition of the Guardian's website...

Gomito, what is that about Ajax forgetting the past?

Ajax and Judaism

3070281519_5ab83a4dbb.jpg

Ajax is popularly seen as having "Jewish roots", although not an official Jewish club like the city's nl: WV-HEDW Ajax has had a Jewish image since the 30s when the home stadium was located next to the Jewish neighbourhood of Amsterdam and opponents saw many supporters walking through this neighbourhood to get to the stadium.[14] Ajax fans (few of whom are actually Jewish[15]) responded by embracing Ajax's "Jewish" identity: calling themselves "super Jews", chanting "Jews, Jews" ("Joden, Joden") at games, and adopting Jewish symbols such as the Star of David and the Israeli flag.[15][16] Some sources say that Ajax fans began doing this after seeing Tottenham Hotspur fans employing similar symbolism.[17][18] This Jewish imagery eventually became a central part of Ajax fans' culture.[16] At one point ringtones of "Hava Nagila", a Hebrew folk song, could be downloaded from the club's official website.[15] Beginning in the 1980s, fans of Ajax's rivals escalated their antisemitic rhetoric, chanting slogans like "Hamas, Hamas/Jews to the gas" ("Hamas, hamas, joden aan het gas"), hissing to imitate the flow of gas, giving Nazi salutes, etc.[15][17] The eventual result was that many (genuinely) Jewish Ajax fans stopped going to games.[15] In the 2000s the club began trying to persuade fans to drop their Jewish image.[17][19]
Players

source: wikipedia

Most objective would have been a court to deciede this case, to bad it never was decieded on such level.

http://www.blackstonechambers.com/people/barristers/paul_goulding_qc.html

Just in case you care who this biased, know-nothing QC who chaired the panel was. Only has the 28 years of professional service behind him, so I'm sure another, more qualified judge would have found in Suarez's favor.

(to all others, I'm sorry but I hate disinformation - and PIPA/ RAWK faithful try to make the panel out as Fergie's two sons and Gary Neville)

http://www.blackstonechambers.com/people/barristers/paul_goulding_qc.html

Just in case you care who this biased, know-nothing QC who chaired the panel was. Only has the 28 years of professional service behind him, so I'm sure another, more qualified judge would have found in Suarez's favor.

(to all others, I'm sorry but I hate disinformation - and PIPA/ RAWK faithful try to make the panel out as Fergie's two sons and Gary Neville)

Groan this again, but I think the point Pipa is making, is that if it went to a court of law, which is happening with Terry, there would very likely be very little to convict Suarez on. Ofcourse we will never know, and it's pointless to talk about it...still.

source: wikipedia

wiki is a great source for half truths, so ajax fans love to tout jewish symbols and what not. But it was actually discovered they watched silentley as the nazi's took there club members off to the death camps. SImon Kuper wrote a great book about this. This is why ajax stoped embracing jews, they knew it was a lie and they wanted to forget the past and sweep it under the rug... so no surprise there fans are defending a cocksucker

wiki is a great source for half truths, so ajax fans love to tout jewish symbols and what not. But it was actually discovered they watched silentley as the nazi's took there club members off to the death camps. SImon Kuper wrote a great book about this. This is why ajax stoped embracing jews, they knew it was a lie and they wanted to forget the past and sweep it under the rug... so no surprise there fans are defending a cocksucker

I knew you meant this.
i have Kuper's book, but still have to read it.
The Dutch have created a myth around the deportation of jews during German occupation. The myth is that most Dutch behave heroïcal and massively helped the jews. The truth is that in Holland the highest percentage of jews died under German occupation.

So Ajax was not worse than the rest of the country.
I also you can't draw any conclusions about nowadays Ajax. I don't believe the fact that Ajax has supported Suarez. They were absolutely fed up with him after the bite incident and the way he wanted a transfer...

so you think the ajax fans supported their former captain becouse they are secret jew haters? or is it becouse they loved him as player and captain in past.. why did they prepeared him farawell after his career in Ajax ended?

yes of course, and i try only to discouse LFC players, except mentioning Evra in my last 39858 post´s :D

--- finally football today, hope for good result against a team we realy should beat. I hope to see Shelvey today as well as Kelly in first team.. I pray for Suarez to behave according to FA standards...

only way to see carroll its in those corners where fucking camera focus him even if he dont do fucking nothing , and also talking to refere this is only way for him to be on TV

fucking cunt every time going down want 10 penalty for 1 half he piss me off

A Downing assist and a Carroll goal.

Not only in the same match but in the same move.

The world really is going to end this year...:CONFUSE::SHOCK:

To be fair it was a freak match, Brighton scored four and the most own goals ever in the FA Cup. ;)

Great scoreline, good performance, not sure if it's a good result though. Hopefully they won't be over confident playing similar opposition next week!

calm down...

man i just cant see him more , i hate barca for this way to talk to go to refers and so on ,, but this guy its going even more worse than them

dont know what he pretend ? every time Penalty ? WTF its this ? i used to love LFC for theyr hart and fair play , what its going to be now ? playing like pussies and trying to cheat refers !

Downing was on top of his game today, obviously the standing out performance of the season.
Carroll is getting better that's all I can say, I just hate when he runs his mouth to the referee. All he needs to do is shut up and keep going.
Very delighted with a result, I hope we can put up a similar performance against Cardiff next week.

man i just cant see him more , i hate barca for this way to talk to go to refers and so on ,, but this guy its going even more worse than them

dont know what he pretend ? every time Penalty ? WTF its this ? i used to love LFC for theyr hart and fair play , what its going to be now ? playing like pussies and trying to cheat refers !

I´m certainly not the only one who after reading your post about Carroll feel you wen´t to far! It´s not the way to support your team and if you repeat this behaviour, you get infraction.

It´s seriously unbeliveable, if you have issues, write to the tv station to focus on other players... Your rants will not be tolerated in future - swearing is allowed, but not offensive posting, and that´s exactly what you produced. In future i will consider it as breaking rules..

Don´t be mad at me, but it´s not the first time and i write this just to let you know to calm down your attitude!!!

bit harsh :JAY: Don`t think VALON-YNWA was out of order just lacks grammar I guess Liverpool fans have a by law rule too :LOL:

calling a player of the team he supports a f..... c.... is not offensive?

ok...

let other deciede his future similar post´s...

i will certainly report them just to let other deciede.. there should be a line somewhere..

about the comment, i don´t understand why people criticise players or team during a match not after the match ends...

Pipa, never use fan's standards when you act as a mod. That is totally wrong.
I can understand that as a Liverpool fan you feel enraged by his posts, but he has the right to do that...this might be not done as a fan. I don't see what he has done wrong as a member of the evo-web community.
This is perhaps a lack of respect for a player (and i'm not convinced about that), but there is no lack of respect for other members of evo-web community.

Mods should interfere when the integrity of other evo-webbers is in danger or when a blatant lack of respect is shown for other member, not if it is about a football player or a football club or if the people in question behave like bad fans.

You are way out of your league here...
I seldom agree with Valon, but he has done nothing wrong as a member of evo-web. Whether he has done something wrong as a Liverpool fan is totally irrelevant on this forum.

look i don´t want to sound as if i had something against that one user, that is not the case.. i try to look especialy not biased or subjective and i would warn him even if he was swearing on other - non LFC players this way..

I know it´s not against forum users, but i try to see a line where it´s enough. i wouldn´t swear this way not even on rival team players..

but ok, let us continue with this level of posting i don´t mind if you don´t think it´s offensive... but for me that´s just not supporting, it´s insulting.

Last edited:

I know you have nothing against him. I know you are a decent, good guy...
It was just the way i felt, not a major sin...an honest mistake IMO...
If i would like you, i wouldn't have mentioned it.

Back
Top Bottom