Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I've Had Enough!!)

Agger and Skrtel realy found themselfs in this club :D

they look as brothers...

Daniel-5-500x500.jpg

Daniel-7-500x500.jpg

Daniel-8-500x500.jpg

Joao Carlos Teixeira will join Liverpool's Academy after the formalities of his transfer from Sporting Lisbon were completed.

The 19-year-old Portuguese youth international played and scored against the Reds earlier this season at Anfield in the NexGen series.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/portuguese-youngster-joins-academy

LIVERPOOL FC have confirmed the signing of highly-rated Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Carlos Teixeira.

The 19-year-old Portuguese youth international will start off at the Reds' Kirkby Academy.

The terms of the deal haven't been released but it's believed Teixeira has cost Liverpool around £850,000.

The ECHO revealed last month that the Reds were on the verge of snapping up Teixeira.

He had been on Liverpool’s radar since his stunning performance against them in the NextGen Series match at Anfield back in August.

Teixeira, who has been compared to former Portugal international Deco, opened the scoring that night with a wonderfully crafted goal in front of the Kop and since then club scouts have been tracking his progress.

He hasn’t made a first team appearance for Sporting but has trained with their senior squad this season.

Sporting’s financial problems explain their willingness to part company with the talented teenager.

Teixeira is the latest in a long line of exciting youngsters to emerge from Sporting’s Academy. The Portuguese outfit have also developed the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Figo and Nani.

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for the negativos in here. That's 3 good results now, they haven't been able to have a moan in a week! Maybe we'll see them back on tuesday. Miss you guys!

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for the negativos in here. That's 3 good results now, they haven't been able to have a moan in a week! Maybe we'll see them back on tuesday. Miss you guys!

Bunch of bellends fella. All they ever do is moan moan moan about the same shit over and over and over again! ZZZZzzzz

They will be back though as soon as the next game is lost. Bet they were still cheering when both Manchester clubs were beaten. Double headers. They will say they ain't but you either support the club or don't. Don't cheer fuck all if you have a gripe with anybody at the club. It could be a player when he scores. Fans who hate that player (Carroll for some) will still cheer when he scores. Can't stand pricks like that.

I'm still here...
Don't exagerate the importance of those 3 wins...but it might be the beginning of a good run...Liverpool can win all their matches, except against Spurs (my favourite and i wrote them off too soon afer the loss against City..)

Wasn't aimed at you Gerd, but the pool "supporters".

Hopefully they can get a good run going, but it will be interesting to see how they deal with Suarez being back. Carroll was finally starting to look like the player he was a year ago but might suffer again if shoehorned in.

I'm still here...
Don't exagerate the importance of those 3 wins...but it might be the beginning of a good run...Liverpool can win all their matches, except against Spurs (my favourite and i wrote them off too soon afer the loss against City..)

Spurs have no chance of winning the league this season. But if they somehow keep hold of their key players such as Bale, Modric, Parker and with the addition of 1-2 quality strikers, Spurs might be among the top contenders to win EPL next season.
As for Liverpool vs Spurs this Monday, get ready for some retribution buddy.

Spurs play fast football, we need also strong right side to face Bale...

i predict draw, win would be amazing..

It's too early to give up Spurs for the title (although i kind of agree that they will not win it in the end). But i don't agree that one of the next season they can win...no way.

Man City will only get stronger and so will United...

It's now or never for Spurs...if they keep this team together i see them end as regular top four team, they are decidedly stronger than both Arsenal and Liverpool at the moment, and i also tend to think that right now they are stronger than Chelsea, but as a fan i'm not objective.

Concerning Liverpool: a good striker and in a couple of years they will have a great team...

Bunch of bellends fella. All they ever do is moan moan moan about the same shit over and over and over again! ZZZZzzzz

They will be back though as soon as the next game is lost. Bet they were still cheering when both Manchester clubs were beaten. Double headers. They will say they ain't but you either support the club or don't. Don't cheer fuck all if you have a gripe with anybody at the club. It could be a player when he scores. Fans who hate that player (Carroll for some) will still cheer when he scores. Can't stand pricks like that.

calm down nancy.we(you not included)aint won fuck all yet.we(you not included) are not even in a CL place yet which is of utter importance rather than a mickey mouse trophy.and carroll is still a useless footballer.i support A club.unlike you who obviously is still undecided where your loyalty lies.being a cardiff fan,you have a small club mentality when it comes to expectations.WE Liverpool supporters dont.......

calm down nancy.we(you not included)aint won fuck all yet.we(you not included) are not even in a CL place yet which is of utter importance rather than a mickey mouse trophy.and carroll is still a useless footballer.i support A club.unlike you who obviously is still undecided where your loyalty lies.being a cardiff fan,you have a small club mentality when it comes to expectations.WE Liverpool supporters dont.......

You've got issues.

I dislike Carroll, but I can clearly tell given his record and how well he did at a "smaller club"...if used right he could be a beast. We don't use him right.

Support the club then ya bellend!
I don't have low expectations. Don't pretend to know my thoughts. Probably followed Liverpool longer than you have been born. Just dont talk absolute childish bollocks every 5 minutes. It's gotten very very tedious. You've said your bit. Do you really have to keep repeating it? ZZZZzzzz

This illustrates how unrealistic fans are. You should support Manchester City. On top of that your mail shows a distinct lack of respect.

Supporting Cardiff is great. It takes more balls to support Cardiff than to support Liverpool and constantly moaning when you don't play CL. I bet you don't support Liverpool 10 years. You started to support them since Istanbul (well since the end of the second half, that is). I know this will be a blow to you, but IMO you are not a real fan...i don't mean to hurt your feelings, but you weren't exactly polite with Pu6hy eiter.

I hope for your sake that Cardiff beat Liverpool in the final of the League Cup.

Misfit was a member since 2003 as a Liverpool fan . I agree that fans aren`t the same as before maybe because the forum were not available. Ranting is a form of expressing frustration for some it`s boring zzzz and others it`s healing....

I say let everyone throw mud or stones at the water just don`t hit no one plz :BYE:

Tbut you weren't exactly polite with Pu6hy eiter.

Don't worry about that. I'm a big boy. I don't listen to fools. His opinion is irrelevant anyway (as mine is to him). Don't need to explain my loyalty to LFC to anybody. I do have two kids though and love them both the same. Judging by his reasoning, I should pick a favourite between them.

what a big match will be tonight , I think its hardest match of season , and I believe it can be one of most great's match in this season of EPL

damn I think we can beat every team in england more easy than Spurs right now , I have fear we will lose it dont know why but I see them so strong but lets hope for a good match ...

Suarez back now right ? cant wait to see him back on field hope for

---------Suarez
Bellamy ---------Kuyt

This illustrates how unrealistic fans are. You should support Manchester City. On top of that your mail shows a distinct lack of respect.

Supporting Cardiff is great. It takes more balls to support Cardiff than to support Liverpool and constantly moaning when you don't play CL. I bet you don't support Liverpool 10 years. You started to support them since Istanbul (well since the end of the second half, that is). I know this will be a blow to you, but IMO you are not a real fan...i don't mean to hurt your feelings, but you weren't exactly polite with Pu6hy eiter.

I hope for your sake that Cardiff beat Liverpool in the final of the League Cup.
Considering Misfit started this thread in 2003 I highly doubt that.
I dont know what is the matter with you guys here in this thread. It seems that if you dont agree with every decision the club makes you are not a true supporter. That is bullshit. In my case, as everybody knows I never liked this project, dont think Dalglish is the right manager to take us to the next level, dont think we are making clever buys, but of course I want us to win and would like Dalglish and all his buys to prove me wrong.

what a big match will be tonight , I think its hardest match of season , and I believe it can be one of most great's match in this season of EPL

damn I think we can beat every team in england more easy than Spurs right now , I have fear we will lose it dont know why but I see them so strong but lets hope for a good match ...

Suarez back now right ? cant wait to see him back on field hope for

---------Suarez
Bellamy ---------Kuyt

Me thinks Carroll and Gerrard to start, Suarez off the bench on the 65th minute if it's still deadlock, earlier if we're down. Bellamy should start also.

Worried Spurs fan here with all the injury problems we have (Adebayor, Defoe, Lennon, VDV and Walker all possibly set to miss the game!)

Although, with Ledley at the back and Modric and Bale on fire, we have a chance.

However, Liverpool look to be at full-strength and in good form going into tonight's match...

I'm sure it'll be a great match, hoping the Kop will provide the lift we need to surpass you guys :-) Just hope Carroll plays from the get go.

After all i've said about Caroll, i guess Caroll will be the man of the match against my team...he will score his only hattrick ever.

must be injured or something.. but the circumstances for this match are awfull... damn...

Set up for a Suarez winner here...

Edit - if he doesn't get (deservedly) sent off for randomly kicking a player in the stomach. What a c*nt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom