Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I've Had Enough!!)

Out of interest, who do you think will drop out of the Top 4 to make room for Liverpool? Arsenal or Chelsea?

This season? Neither. Tbh I'm not sure, if Liverpool can put a 5 to 10 game run together they might nick it with how inconsistant everyone is this season. But so far they don't look like they can.

Oh and Suarez isn't playing till after the Wolves game, I already transfered him into my FT! Guess we can expect a dissapointing result tonight then...and out of all the games being played tonight it's only the Pool match that they aren't showing on tv here! :RANT:

Nikica Jelavic is in Liverpool undergoing a medical at Everton. He looks set to sign a deal worth £6m, what a bargain...
I will be kinda pissed off if we don't sign anyone especially if we drop points against Wolves tonight.

It could be true because Saha just signed with Tottenham and Defoe could be the best striker in the team besides Suárez.

I doubt Defoe will come to Liverpool, because Tottenham signed Saha as a replacement for Pav who is expected to leave very soon, but if Pav's move falls through, Defoe might come to Liverpool I reckon which wouldn't be a bad signing as long as the price we pay is right.

Apparently you've signed a Man City reserve player called Veseli. Lots of hooplah around him going to United, but that's just because he used the term 'reds' in a tweet. Sounds like it was Pool.

he is rested i think... so is Maxi

-----------
good match so far...only Johnson doesn´t look realy great tonight... Bellamy is exceptional

I felt so comfortable watching this match especially in the 2nd half. It's a great result now that we're only 4 points behind the 4th place.
Seems like we have gained the confidence now ahead of some crucial upcoming matches and Suarez comes back just at the right time.

the performance we should repeat untill end of the season against every team!

everyone was good tonight, the team worked hard..

Carroll can become a beast, he needs someone behind him and lot´s of crosses... he won everything today...

MOM for me Bellamy.

4 points off fourth.

I don't know where he gets all that energy Bellamy like on his best days and his finishing is great. Kuyt is playing better in those last couple of matches, so with him, Suarez and Bellamy we can beat Spurs.

another game where liverpool play better without gerrard than with him

well this game could have ended different if Wolves scored from their first very big chance... we also had one big chance in first half, but it looked like we draw after first half tbh.

It was the second half performance that made difference..especially Adam´s two assist and Bellamy unbeliveable performance...he is realy older and more grown, for me one of best players in league atm...

But to get to your point, i think it´s not as if we didn´t miss Gerrard or Suarez, but this match was relatively easy oponent...they were shite to be honest....Tottenham and United are the league decieders for us i have the feeling, if we manage to get at least 4 points, our season target can be achieved...

depends on Chelsea form, to bad they scored at the end tonigh...what´s up with them anyway? ...

spurs, hairy rednob's goin to prison and then the team will collapse without manager

top4 will be:
1 man city
2 chelsea
3 liverpool
4 arsenal

I don't think Harry's case will have a bearing on matters on the field. As evidenced by tonights win over Wigan.

This coming from a Bristol Rovers fan...nuff said:TTTH:

yeah and Suarez ban is over now...

nph-thumbs-up.gif

Chelsea is very inconsistent this season, just like Liverpool and Arsenal.
Even Newcastle could get the 4th spot by the end of the season if the above mentioned teams keep screwing things up.

I don't think Harry's case will have a bearing on matters on the field. As evidenced by tonights win over Wigan.

because wigan are a quality side and very hard to beat:FAIL:
liverpool will destroy you monday.

From everything I've ever read/heard, he's an extremely decent bloke off the pitch.

I've heard exactly the same thing about Bellamy, on the pitch he hasn't got the best reputation, but it seems he he behaves like a gentleman off it.

Great win !!

Sets us nicely for the next 2 matches...

Interesting....will Suarez start against Spurs ?

Carroll is getting into some form....and Bellamy is undroppable..

Yea I hear the same (about Bellamy) but I don't see it much, not having the chance to since the only Soccer/Football channel I get is mostly highlights/games and then a SkySports highlight show. But pleasantly surprised to find out he's a great guy. Really genuine in that.

Carroll may be getting some actual confidence. And maybe the team is gaining confidence in him as well, it can only help him.

Back
Top Bottom