Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I've Had Enough!!)

The lineup that faced Bolton was best possible Dalglish could came up with.. the players just dissapointed..

I wouldn´t call for Dalglish head though, he sorted our defence, we have one of best back 5 in whole league... only the attack has let him down, mainly Carroll..

Finishing has cost us this season many points.. we created lot´s of chances, but no end product came.. wich is worrying and i´m sure Dalglish realises that mistake has been made by buying Carroll.. it was very high risk..

Let´s wait if we sign something and then after the season is over, if we manage to get our goal for the season, the top 4 spot...

Well, the FA have clearly taken pity on you and handed you a win on Sunday. Or at least, guaranteed you'll only play against at most 10 men. Cannot belive after his high profile mistakes this season Martin Atkinson has been given the match.

He tried his utmost to stop us winning the league last year at the bridge (after ensuring we didn't win the league the year before at the bridge), likes to bay to the Anfield crowd (Rodwell on Suarez 'horror' tackle) and is just a serious f*cking asshat. Utterly gutted he is getting a major match, moreso this one.

Well, the FA have clearly taken pity on you and handed you a win on Sunday. Or at least, guaranteed you'll only play against at most 10 men. Cannot belive after his high profile mistakes this season Martin Atkinson has been given the match.

He tried his utmost to stop us winning the league last year at the bridge (after ensuring we didn't win the league the year before at the bridge), likes to bay to the Anfield crowd (Rodwell on Suarez 'horror' tackle) and is just a serious f*cking asshat. Utterly gutted he is getting a major match, moreso this one.

You don't believe that yourself, do you?

You don't believe that yourself, do you?

We'll see. I've said before that Atkinson's performance at the Bridge was second only to the S. Korean official against Italy in terms of clear bias that I've seen in all my years of watching football.

Knowing what the Liverpool fans are going to do Evra, what the atmosphere is going to be like and what it means to some of the, let's be kind, less educated fans in the stadium - I would want the FA to pick a strong ref. I believe Atkinson is the weakest in the league.

I would happily put £10 on United being down a player in the match, due to a hasty, early, heavy-handed red from Atkinson. I wouldn't do the same on a Liverpool player. Would you?

I can't believe the FA will make it "easy" for Liverpool to win...

If anything, the FA are still seething at the way Liverpool
accused them of bias..

It will be a match where the best team on that day should win...
or who knows...we may get a replay also.

Oh by the way...Atkinson gave a red to Jack Rodwell
thanks to the acting of Luis Suarez....

nothing to do with favoring Liverpool.

Eden Hazard:"With all respect to Chelsea, I'd rather join a club with history such as Liverpool or Arsenal." someone can tell if this is true ?

dont want his sorts at my club, he`ll leave us after 2 years. RM was his Dream move..where will he fit n gerd says he dont even have a starting XI for country :CONFUSE:

You misunderstood my words, bebo.
Both Mertens and Chadli play at his position in our national team. But the few times both mertens and hazard played (chadli was injured for a long time), our national team was fantastic. What i meant is that both Mertens and Chadli are good alternatives for Hazard if clubs don't want to spent 50 million euros...Hazard has everything to become better than both other players, but they are both very well (don't forget that Dembele is quite often on the bench).

I dont thnkg the yanks are going to fire Dalglish now. They are going to went to the end of the season as if, as it seem very likely, we dont make the fop 4, he is out. And Commolli should follow him honestly.

If he didn´t make it in to top 4 i think he won´t need to be fired, he will step down alone.. as long as there will be a good replacement..

or maybe they will give him actually a chance to fulfill his 3 year deal...

If he didn´t make it in to top 4 i think he won´t need to be fired, he will step down alone.. as long as there will be a good replacement..

or maybe they will give him actually a chance to fulfill his 3 year deal...
No he wont. He has an enormous ego.

kkkultv1k20.gif

so true....

i wonder what is your purpose, or what exactly you want to achieve with posting this? making fun of LFC? of our manager or players? wonder what is your vision or ideal plan to run this club...tell us, i would love to know how you would run the club...

It´s not our fans who appointed Dalglish as care taker, it´s not our fans that appointed him as coach giving his status and experience... it´s not the fans that fired Rafa...

The only thing fans did is help get rid of the previous owners who did many very bad things to the club, they set this and now you think everything will be fixed in half year...

you are pathetic, honestly..

Last edited:

A little overboard to be honest...some of the reactions.

Dalglish is definitely at fault for wasting money ...possibly with Commolli
involved....

but let's see what happens at the end of the season....it has been
disappointing for sure.....

Who knows...we may win the next 2 games......

But I still think we are fighting for 5th spot....and that
is just not good enough considering we finished 6th last season
before spending so much money....and with the nightmare start under Hodgson.

I'm far from a fan of Carroll, but that clip proves nothing.
You could show exactly the same clip from Gareth Bale in sunday's match against City, yet a couple of minutes later he scored a fantastic goal...

About the Dalglish situation. When i had serious doubts about Dalglish as a manager, i was thinking about a situation like this. If you look at the players and the formation Dalgish had against Bolton, then he can't make it to say that the players let him down...
To me it is very clear that the defensive organisation is usually ok, against Bolton the defenders had a bad day, so in that way they let him down...this happens now and then with every team. But even when the defense has a complete off-day, Liverpool should still win against this Bolton team.

The problem is that Dalglish has no offensive plan. There is no offensive pattern and until now Liverpool could come away with it, because the plan was 'give the ball to Suarez' he will do something creative with it and let's hope we can score a goal that way...
Now Suarez isn't there to provide the magic and the lack of a plan is very clear.

To me Dalglish is tactically not good enough and has done bad signings. Considering that he is working in ideal circumstances (compared to period before he was appointed), he is IMO a worse manager than the much maligned Roy Hodgson.

But Dalglish has tons of credit because he is Liverpool's best player ever and because he did some outstanding things in the wake of the Hillsborough disaster. Rationally this is very damaging for Liverpool. In fact the only elegant way out of this situation is that Dalglish decides to stop as a manager...that would be a huge step forward for Liverpool (take Benites back!). On top of that it would not spoil the enormous legacy of Dalglish. I was old enough to have seen Dalglish as a player and he was my favourite player (and at the the time i was a big Man Utd fan), so it saddens me to see what is happening now. I had a feeling that this would happen. At the beginning of the season, i thought i was wrong with my feeling, but now i think that (unfortunately) i was right...

Last edited:

i wonder what is your purpose, or what exactly you want to achieve with posting this? making fun of LFC? of our manager or players? wonder what is your vision or ideal plan to run this club...tell us, i would love to know how you would run the club...

It´s not our fans who appointed Dalglish as care taker, it´s not our fans that appointed him as coach giving his status and experience... it´s not the fans that fired Rafa...

The only thing fans did is help get rid of the previous owners who did many very bad things to the club, they set this and now you think everything will be fixed in half year...

ah so i was right after all.when you and a couple(me included)were poking fun at woy when he was here,it didnt seem to bother you but now youve got your panties in a twist.the gif mate,the gif says it all bout you.here,have a look see...
kkkultv1k20.gif

ps:if you think the fans had nothing to do with dalglish bein back as caretaker,youre wrong.fans had nothing to do with him being appointed as manager?wrong again.and we sure as hell got woy fired.but what would you know,this is your season ticket
17.jpg

Last edited:

yeah ok, very funny..

please answer my question:

i didn´t say fans had nothing to do with it, i did say they didn´t appointed him, it was the new owners who did it.. I think if they have the faith to invest milions from their new purchased club to the hands of this people, at least have respect for them.. you don´t have it... i don´t have it for you therefore..

Last edited:

That gif would be truer with Rafa to be honest.

RAWK long for his goatee to return to the Anfield dugout, even King Kenny doesn't compare.

Was listening to one of the football podcasts - the pundits were saying that they've not really been able to see Kenny's offensive plan all year. It seemed to work solely based on having Suarez on the pitch, and having him create something out of nothing.

Haven't seen enough of Pool to know if that's fair, but thought it was interesting. Your defense has been immense, but it's true that scoring has been the issue. And that there's been no consistancy in formation/ tactics that I've been able to see.

Wouldn't say that, it's been pretty obvious to most people who have watched the majority of games tbh.

It's either a group of 4, 5 players who play short passing with lots of movement with the CM trying to get a pass through (usually a combination of Suarez, Kuyt, Maxi, Downing, Bellamy moving and Henderson / Adam trying to feed them) or as a 2nd choice a more static attack with Carroll up front and 3 attacker/midfielders behind him (Downing, Henderson, Bellamy). The confusion came when both Carroll and Suarez were playing, which meant neither system was used.

Since Suarez' ban it's been mostly the 2nd tactic (with an attempt with 1st tactic with Kuyt against Stoke which failed), and that really hasn't worked well. The chances have started to dry up. Having seen Carroll play a few concecutive matches now it's obvious that the 2nd tactic won't work very well with him. I was hoping a decent run would give Carroll a chance to prove himself, and he still has another 3 matches, but so far the only thing he is proving is that he will be a usefull impact sub when putting a team under huge pressure. As a starter he really needs to develop / get his form back as at the moment the team is nullified with him.

Was listening to one of the football podcasts - the pundits were saying that they've not really been able to see Kenny's offensive plan all year. It seemed to work solely based on having Suarez on the pitch, and having him create something out of nothing.

Haven't seen enough of Pool to know if that's fair, but thought it was interesting. Your defense has been immense, but it's true that scoring has been the issue. And that there's been no consistancy in formation/ tactics that I've been able to see.

I´m not going to defend Kenny or try to look as defending him, but the poor finishing cost us and mixed with Suarez ban and Lucas injury together... we created a lot chances with zero goals..agains the likes of Norwich and Swansea... if we managed to score from what we created, we would be already in top 4 now..

it´s all about goals, wich we don´t produce... hopefully Carroll can start scoring, becouse if we don´t buy a CF this window, we will not have a chance to rely only on Suarez after his return.. DM is a priority as well... Adam is not a DM, more an AM... him and Gerrard in two man midfield are not working...there is always a hole in midfield.. Spearing is good cover now, but for how long?

Back
Top Bottom