Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

We're being linked with Moussa Sow as of late, since Lille are determined to sign Joe Cole on a permanent deal.

I think this would be a great piece of business, with Joe Cole included as a part-deal exchange, I think we could get Sow on cheap.

Liverpool need to hope for a fluky goal or something from a set piece as during open play they haven't got a striker to get on the end of anything...

Kuyt and Downing offer us nothing.

seriously nothing.

we need at least two world class players - one or two wingers and one CF.

at least the defence make me happy, Enrique, Johnson, Skrtel and Carra are solid, also Coates looks great so far..

One of the most boring LFC formations ever, especially with Kuyt upfront.
I don't think we will score today until Bellamy and Carroll are come in.
The defense looks rock solid today, and I hope Agger's injury is not that bad.

Frustrating game stoke are just happy to sit deep and play out
for a point. No cutting edge or creativity from us what so ever
this is wha happens when you sign average player for £20m.

I think we may nick a win.

i also think our only hope for 3 points is Bellamy today..frustrating..

Stevie needs Suarez to play with or another world class player.. he´s above all today but he is alone upfront or behind striker..

very dissapointed in some players...imho time is up for them in red shirt, we badly need new young WORLD CLASS blood.

Carroll is a penalty donkey, seriously everytime he goes down we go "PENALTYYYYYYYY".

No sh*t, no on goal shot I think @ Anfield. KD's part of the blame. Sorry for the rant guys.

Last edited:

That's really not saying a lot, other than how bad our striking options are apart from Rooney.

Disagree, Rooney and the two Danny's are great potentially. You then got decentish options for Striker 4 with Defoe and Carroll depending on what you want.

Last edited:

We start match with 5 persons on defend are we playing vs barca @nou camp ?? WTF

KD is happy with plaayers so no sign now in january , im happy to as we stay in epl bollshit

This team lacks creativity.
Jose Enrique is the most creative player of this team, he is a defender....
I really don't understand why Downing and Kuyt get stick when icons Carragher and Gerrard where abysmal.
Carroll once again was tragi-comic, we knew he can't score, but today he added a new aspect, he blocks shots from his team mates in the box....
I was impressed by Coates: Liverpool has a good defense...
Henderson had not his best day, but once again he showed sparks of creativity.
This team misses both Lucas and Suarez and a CF.
I had a discussion about Skrtel in here and i watched him close, he did very well.

step forward Carroll...oh wait!

yeah, i didn´t say get rid of Carroll either... we first need some proper wings to see if it works out for Carroll with some assists actually... becouse he didn´t get them from Kuyt and Downing.

yeah, i didn´t say get rid of Carroll either... we first need some proper wings to see if it works out for Carroll with some assists actually... becouse he didn´t get them from Kuyt and Downing.

wonder who spent all that money on downing.another over hyped player who offers absolute fuck all.as does andy carroll.a world class winger will never make him mobile,fix his positioning sense or just plainly give him a brain.he is a horrible footba.....cant even call him that.and ive seen loads.....

one has to admit if if our manager went by any other name than kenny daglish,we'd be up in arms bout his horrible buys and his horrific tactics.where are all those "if kenny had started the season with us" folks now?his record is not miles better than roy hodgson!only diffrence is he's gone and wasted loads of money on players who offer nothing whilst gettin rid of good players we had.its got so pathethic that now the crossbar is an excuse.but hey guess you and dags will be absolutely thrilled bein top of "hitting the crossbar" league.just follow blindly eh uberfans?
rua528.gif

Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

wonder who spent all that money on downing.another over hyped player who offers absolute fuck all.as does andy carroll.a world class winger will never make him mobile,fix his positioning sense or just plainly give him a brain.he is a horrible footba.....cant even call him that.and ive seen loads.....

one has to admit if if our manager went by any other name than kenny daglish,we'd be up in arms bout his horrible buys and his horrific tactics.where are all those "if kenny had started the season with us" folks now?his record is not miles better than roy hodgson!only diffrence is he's gone and wasted loads of money on players who offer nothing whilst gettin rid of good players we had.its got so pathethic that now the crossbar is an excuse.but hey guess you and dags will be absolutely thrilled bein top of "hitting the crossbar" league.just follow blindly eh uberfans?
rua528.gif

Who do you want as manager?
I've asked a few times but you've never answered me.

You just seem to be the type to moan at every single thing but can't say who you want incase your manager eventually comes in and does shit.

I haven't moaned about any of our managers. I didn't like the way we played under Rafa but always supported him. Felt sorry for Woy. Bemused at some of Kenny's decisions but all clubs question managers decisions so I'll keep supporting him while he's manager of the club.

I can't stand people calling for managers heads at any club. Leave it to the club to make the decisions as they have a better idea than some negative people in an Internet forum.

rua528.gif

wtf are you talking about all the time.. do you want me to admit it´s manager´s fault only? Of course other manager would not have the support or the status Kenny does have, becouse he was appointed for a reason i think.. by our new owners who trust him... write a mail to Henry why you think Kenny sucks and write your own manager replacement for him, see what he writes back.. I admit we don´t play as we should, but also all the players play lot worse than in previous clubs together now... We are not that bad tactically or in defence, we only have one area to massively improve... I won´t even start to write why even i thik we should give young players like Carroll chance before we consider it a failure or not... and i´m not talking about a month...

We are thin in attack, our wingers are near 30 or over 30 already... with few GREAT signings (and we HAVE the money) we will score and make score more than so far.. I belive Kenny has a team around him that does what they can to make us more efficient.. not just in defence (imho best back 5 in league) but also in attack..

And leave out the sarcasm on my person, i don´t smile if we lose, i´m not happy, but shouting and ranting about things won´t help anyone... you are just a fan, angry, dissapointed, but you can do nothing to chainge it.

Nobody is blindly supporting, i support becouse it´s a team that i support, i don´t start booing Carroll if i was on Anfield just becouse he is not doing right, i might criticise Dalglish, but the decision was made by our owners to give him 3 years, so you have to wait if you can´t stand it...maybe next coach is the same you wish, but i still have no idea who you want... and it does not matter anyway..

What disturbs me is that there is much more patience for Dalglish than for Hodgson.
Liverpool are supposed to be playing better football under Dalglish than under Hodgson. Apart from the brilliance of Suarez (now and then) and the flashed of brilliance of Henderson, i don't see much difference...I've seen Liverpool quite a lot this season (entire matches), what i see is a lack of creativity and stereotypic football...

Hodgson would have been crucified for the same results and the same barren football.

Hodgson wasn´t crucified for just football reasons, but also off the pitch stupidity.

Of course people will not look at Dalglish same as they look at Hodgson, but Dalglish is not as him in many many ways...

Dalglish did improved us, there were results none of us would think we could make, but we lack form at home..it´s those stupid draws that made us lost points..

we lack striking power, Dalglish spended a lot, but we also sold our players, so far we didn´t replaced them, maybe in this transfer window, we see how we perform with someone who is more effective in finishing...

But Dalglish bought a striker who is supposed to be a finsher and this for an amount of money that only justifies a goal machine...Luckily all media's attention goed to Torres and his (supposedly) bad form...

in other circumstances we would not spend 35 m. on him... it´s realy boring to repeat stuff all over again in this discussions, we made mistake, but we took risk becouse we could, if we didn´t recieve such amount of money for Torres sale, we would not spend it right on (then) potentially best young striker in PL...

If you look at the table, before you start criticising our coach staff, it´s obvious we lack only in the offensive area atm:

lfcr.png

Dalglish and Clarke sorted our defence very well.. Only City conceeded less goals than us this season atm. But yet, Arsenal who is only 1 point above us scored 14 more goals!

We need to sort out our attack, buy a DM in case Spaering won´t start if he´s ijured and buy a CF to have more options up front.. I wouldn´t sell Carroll, i would sell Downing, Kuyt and Maxi if we won´t start him and buy two proper wingers to support the new striker or Carroll...or slowly promote Sterling, he is class.

Last edited:

Grobbelaar: “There are two strikers #LFC is interested. I know Kenny is looking at a South American striker who is playing in Holland. I know that he’s quite close in getting another striker.Im not going to be the one to actually tell you who, but I’m sure that the striker will be arriving so"

apparently this guy: David Texeira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QvEVNBHzsQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Last edited:

I think Maxi will be gone...he has not even on the bench for stoke..
no new of injuries...

which is a pity given he is one of our best goal threats...

I seriously doubt we will sign any strikers.....
since it's only 4 games more for Suarez to come back.

Kenny himself said he is happy with Carroll and says he does not want
to buy anyone...

I do agree with Gerd......if this was some other manager....
he would have been crucified.....but since it's Kenny he has a lot
more patience....and dare I say untouchability.

I just hope Liverpool have great players and a manager who can
take us back into the top-4 and CL heights.

2005-2009 seems a long way ago.....sigh...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7435939/

Lille striker Moussa Sow has put Liverpool on red alert after revealing he would jump at the chance to play in front of the Kop.

The 25-year-old was the top scorer in Ligue 1 last season and his displays have led to him being trailed by Liverpool, as well as Tottenham.

Harry Redknapp, however, is also keeping tabs on Loic Remy of Marseille and Sow admits that playing for Liverpool would be a 'dream'.
"I am at Lille now but as we all know I want to play in England one day," he told Sky Sports.

"Liverpool, well, that is a dream club. Anyone would be happy, scoring goals in front of the Kop can be the highlight of a career."

Fenerbahce have also been linked with the Senegal international but the lure of the Premier League seems to be swaying the striker.

Lille officials will be shortly meeting with their Liverpool counterparts to thrash out Joe Cole's permanent switch to the Ligue 1 outfit.

According to reports in France, during these discussions, the Anfield officials will try and negotiate a deal for Sow.

What do you think of Sow? i don´t know much about him, what´s his style?..

funny Sow said his dream would be Arsenal and wanted to join up with Gervinho. Player`s see other players doing good they want in and let`s face it EPL is a bigger stage. I just don`t get when they get desperate and say things that are so daft. Dream move :LOL: more like dream pay :LOL:

him saying it means nothing yet...but we have a player at Lille, who would like to stay there and the club want him as well..

if i had to pick from Lille , Hazard would be first, but Sow is the second pick :)

would be great if we manage to get him, we need someone like him badly.

but we also need someone like Hazard...

You don't need Hazard, you have Henderson who has already proven himself.
I'm far from convinced that Hazard (and i really love him) will turn out to be a better player than Henderson.
Hazard has been brilliant in France, but in our national team players like Dries Mertens and Nacer Chadli keep him out of the team most of the time...Both of the would cost a fraction of what clubs will have to play for Hazard, why not going for one of them or another less known player...Right at the moment Hazard is out of reach for a club like Liverpool...but those other players (ann Henderson) might turn out to be better players than Hazard (personally i hope not).

Back
Top Bottom