Killzone 2

Must get my headset sorted out! Couldnt make out what people were saying through the speakers and didnt hear the "pbb...bbbbbbbb" :LOL:

I'm called Sarah half the the time (Sarah Jessica Parker (incase any of you don't get it)) or Horseface (after her again).
SJP7654321 aswell.And all the Welsh innuendos.

Some of the names everyone else gets called are far worse but as mentioned above, nobody takes offense to any of it like in other sites I've visited.

Oh yeah, I've seen those OGC guys before, the seem mature which is great cause you don''t see many mature clans these days. I'm definitely getting good at this now, had about 4 or 5 matches lasting about half an hour each last night and in only ONE i ended up with more deaths and I came 1st in two of the matches. I am revved up for this now!!

Couldn't get on before 11 last night as Will was hogging fifa so I was on me own. :P

:(

I'm not far from being an Old Git :CRY:

Although I have been known for moaning like one already :LOL:

I'm called Sarah half the the time (Sarah Jessica Parker (incase any of you don't get it)) or Horseface (after her again).
SJP7654321 aswell.And all the Welsh innuendos.

Some of the names everyone else gets called are far worse but as mentioned above, nobody takes offense to any of it like in other sites I've visited.

Didnt realise you had your own site now, thought it was just an offshoot of AVF - I've registered :)

:(

I'm not far from being an Old Git :CRY:

Although I have been known for moaning like one already :LOL:

Comes to us all matey! How old are you, you look nearly 40 in your picture :LOL:

Few niggles I've started to notice with this game.

* The spawn point Turrets don't do enough damage which leads to...
* Spawn camping, which is rampant on some maps.

Though a few days ago a team I was on had a great tactic with spawn campers on the Academy map. We were the Helghast and the ISA we're outside our spawn in that kitchen area. Someone on our team shouted 'Guys just hang back and let the bots shoot them and then we'll pick them off as they're on low health'. So everyone backed off and we just sat there shooting them as they ran into our spawn area until the time limit expired.

* Grenades/C4 don't kill if you die!
Seriously pisses me off when I pull a grenade pin, cook it, die and then as 3 guys walk over my body the exploding grenade does piss all to them.

* Shotgun suicide.
I've shot a few people at point blank range with the shotgun and then been told I killed myself! It's happened about 6 or 7 times now and is really miffing me off.

Clan Cheaters
Those guys who all join 1 side then have 2 or 3 members join your side and then they'll team kill you and generally fuck up the game to let the other guys get some high points.

Team Balancing OFF?
I'll accept some people haven't noticed teams are unbalanced if they auto assign and then just sit there ready to play - and people will fail to notice if they're unbalanced until the end. But there's no real reason not to have auto balancing on.
I've noticed more and more games where halfway through when it's clear 1 side has the advantage - players start to swap sides so they get the 'win' stat at the end. The OGC games always seem to have unbalanced teams so when we pick up the wins I'm always left feeling like we cheated to win and when we lose you never feel like it was fair. SJ get them to add team balancing please.

Despite that I'm loving the game- I just wish I could find some players online during the day when I have no friends online who aren't doing the above.

Last edited:
SJ get them to add team balancing please.

I noticed teams were a bit uneven but only by 2 more players so not a mjor thing.

They normally have a password protected game so was surprised to see some non OGC players in the game TBH. It must be a small world and we are "mates" with the same people who send the pwd out.

I will mention the balancing thing though when I get a chance as I can't post half the time on the site due to works firewall.

Didnt realise you had your own site now, thought it was just an offshoot of AVF - I've registered :)

Comes to us all matey! How old are you, you look nearly 40 in your picture :LOL:

Cheeky sod!! :LOL:

I'm 29 in July, nearly the big 30! :SHOCK:

Think they'll let me join the OGC? If so, anyone want to recommend me? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheeky sod!! :LOL:

I'm 29 in July, nearly the big 30! :SHOCK:

Think they'll let me join the OGC? If so, anyone want to recommend me? :)

:LOL: I love being 30+ - its great to look back and cringe at things you worry about in your teens and 20's and now dont really give a fuck!

If you sign up to the OGC, you have to enter a recommended username, so feel free to use mine - 'pbb76'...

Yep, it is funny looking back to my younger 20's and laughing/crying at stuff I've done :LOL:

I've signed up mate :) I think I've sent you a message on Facebook as well PBB ... or at least I hope it's the right Boreham :LOL:

Can anyone see there single player stats on the killzone website ?

I have just uploaded them through the game and checked on the website but nothings changed, everythings still at 0 !

They've removed all of the stats that were tracked on there to free up the memory to let the site run a little better. They are still keeping track of our stats but they're just not being shown at the moment.

The game debuted at No.1 on the all format chart.

Its Sony's first No.1 on the all format chart for two years.

Fourth fastest selling Sony game in the UK ever.

MCV

For me its yet another game that Sony haven't advertised properly though.

Yep, it is funny looking back to my younger 20's and laughing/crying at stuff I've done :LOL:

I've signed up mate :) I think I've sent you a message on Facebook as well PBB ... or at least I hope it's the right Boreham :LOL:

Nothing come through! Some random Boreham is scratching their head :LOL:

No its all online. My headset came today but the fucking postie didnt leave it so no swearing for another night.

And Rad you were a pain in the arse with that C4 on the doors last night you must have got me every time with it.

Gonna stay off MP for a couple of days to start the SP I think. Heard loads of good things about it and starting to feel like I'm missing out now ....

I bet I go online tomorrow or something though :LOL:

Use surround sound apparantly. My workmate did it first time, 18 mins it took and he got a trophy for doing it.

Yep

The guy keeps teleporting around the room and tries to stab you in the back? He said he knew where he was because of his surround sound so knew where to turn to. By his own admission he's crap at games and is wondering what the fuss is about with this guy. Maybe he got lucky?

I'm going to finish the SP in the morning, I've been at Uni all day and I won't have any patience to attempt it tonight.

Will there be any EWB games tonight?

Back
Top Bottom