Killzone 2

Apparantly only Radiation is online according to KZ2 though, when clearly I can look through my PS list and see far more, even playing KZ2 as well.

They playing SP or Skirmish or at the main menus. They're only 'online/joinable' if it says a server next to them.

password for the Evo-Web room is EVO-WEB so if anyone wants in pm me and ill start games off

-----------

A patch is out, not sure what it does, probably blocks exp with bots or fixes some errors that were reported yesterday

Last edited:
Some of these maps are GARBAGE! You can't even get out of the spawn spot, as soon as you spawn you're in the middle of a fight! Load of shite.

Does anyone have a problem with the menu text? On mine the text is out of focus for a couple of seconds and when I move the cursor up and down the menu the screen moves. Is this what is meant to do or do I have a faulty disc?

Does anyone have a problem with the menu text? On mine the text is out of focus for a couple of seconds and when I move the cursor up and down the menu the screen moves. Is this what is meant to do or do I have a faulty disc?

Yeah its supposed to be like that.

Some of these maps are GARBAGE! You can't even get out of the spawn spot, as soon as you spawn you're in the middle of a fight! Load of shite.

That'll be because the enemy are spawn killing rather than the maps faults. Though usually the base spawn point has multiple ways out so if the enemy are camping out of one exit you can go another way - or just hang back and wait for them to enter where your team can blast them one at a time.

People online seem to be forgetting that bodycount isn't just about kills - every death is a point to the enemy. so someone with 8 kills and 3 deaths is better than someone with 44 kills and 50 deaths, because that guy has basically given the enemy a 6 point lead

Multiplayer is great on large maps. On small/medium maps it's shit. Just too hectic which isn't necessarily bad but it's those maps when you notice the slow movement of the turning and aiming.

Jury is still out on this I'm afraid, just way too manic considering I hoped it was going to be a slower-paced tactical shooter.

I'm going to launch the evo web game up now - We'll all pick one side (ISA?) and the bots should be on the other side only then.

You can join by picking my name on the friends list and hitting X

The password will be EVO-WEB

[EDIT]

Hang on - This patch has just disabled bots from being used in games now. The option is still there but I just can't move the bot amount off 0. It says on the EU PS3 forums it's a temporary solution to the stat boosters and a permanent fix is coming soon.

So do we all want to play together on a private server still without bots or are we just going to go off and play on our own in random games tonight?

Last edited:
:LOL:

When choosing my side, I couldn't choose anything, forced me to auto-select, then put me on Helgast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well without being able to have bots i just left it as forced auto assign so we didnt get 6 vs 3.

I've just turned 'clan only' off so everyone should be ablke to get in with the password.
We just don;t have anyone joining at the moment though

I'm fed up of online already. Sick of starting a game in a bottlenecked room and not even being able to leave without 10 enemy soldiers waiting in the doorway constantly charging. It's not the game I hoped it would be and it's basically more Unreal Tournament as opposed to Vegas 2.

I'm fed up of online already. Sick of starting a game in a bottlenecked room and not even being able to leave without 10 enemy soldiers waiting in the doorway constantly charging. It's not the game I hoped it would be and it's basically more Unreal Tournament as opposed to Vegas 2.

Relax mate, give it some more time. I'm sure you'll find some fun in it.

Can't wait to get home and try the online part only. I have 1 hour to get a taste before heading for church.

Ahhh so that's who Kthing was!! I'll have to add you so we can play if the others aren't on. :)

Really enjoyed it tonight, there's one map though I always do really bad on, can't remember the name of it. But I always seem to be awful on it. But overall I love it, Rad was lethal with the shotgun haha. Even with just four of us at the start I thought that was great. I'll definitely be on this tomorrow night.

Ahhh so that's who Kthing was!! I'll have to add you so we can play if the others aren't on. :)

Really enjoyed it tonight, there's one map though I always do really bad on, can't remember the name of it. But I always seem to be awful on it. But overall I love it, Rad was lethal with the shotgun haha. Even with just four of us at the start I thought that was great. I'll definitely be on this tomorrow night.

Yea I enjoyed it too - you had me rolling up with:-

"I'M FEMALE YOU STUPID SCOUSE TWAT!"

You're vicious!

I did my usual jumping, looking up and down when trying to fire and generally sucking! Was good fun though and I'm liking it alot, it just 'feels' meaty and I think going back to COD is going to be very weird...

I don't have anything against scouses by the way, I just get mad and shout at the first blatant thing I notice, he sounded proper nasal and all... I JUST DIDN'T GET WHY HE STARTED ON ME! I didn't say a fucking word at all, to anyone! I was just doing my usual thing! I'm used to getting comments on FPS's anyway I'm female haha.

Last edited:
I don't have anything against scouses by the way, I just get mad and shout at the first blatant thing I notice, he sounded proper nasal and all... I JUST DIDN'T GET WHY HE STARTED ON ME! I didn't say a fucking word at all, to anyone! I was just doing my usual thing! I'm used to getting comments on FPS's anyway I'm female haha.

Probably people cannot handle getting beaten by a girl - you are awesome... kicked my ass all over the place! :LOL:

I enjoyed the EWB game last night :) Much slower-paced and tactical, exactly how I expected it. Didn't like the map much though, bit too cramped with corridors down the lower levels.

I really need to rank up more to unlock some weapons or something tho.

Oh yeah, if you quit a match before it "officially" finishes, you lose all the XP that you gained during that game :CURSE: We were playing that map for AGES last night and I must've racked up a fair bit, wanted to turn it off and lost everything! Not amused at that.

FUCKING BALLBAG OF A GAME!

Disconnected from the server, error 3505 ... I amassed 19 points then and lost them all because of their shitty servers! :CURSE:

Why can't it be like COD and give you the points when the game quits regardless of how it ended? Pissing me right off now that you HAVE to stay right to the end of a match, or hope the servers don't crash, just to get your points added to your profile :BRICK:

On a happier note, I joined a medium-sized game (9-16 players I think) and it was MILES better than last night! More of a slower pace, less frantic and more FUN! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom