Killzone 2

Shame squads are limited to four players tho.

Is there going to be an Evo-Web clan?

Ahh... I kept getting an error a bit ago on Killzone when I tried to connect to the online side or upload my SP stats - [error 10002]

SP Stats don't upload automatically, you have to go into stats and then upload them yourself, i guess it's for those who do things offline and want those stats to be tracked as well.

-

Bit of new info for you all.

If you form a clan and then want to play with clan members you can select 'join' from the clan menu (in game) - when you join a game room you will stay on the same side every time. If you join a friend from the friend menu then there is no guarantee you'll be put on the same team if you both auto assign.

The best way really is just to make sure you message each other before you play and say 'lets pick helghast or ISA' and just make sure you pick that side each game and then make sure you form a squad together. It's not a big deal really though, games don't last that long (unless you pick the rotation games) so even if you're not on the same team for a few rounds, odds are you'll eventually auto assign to the same side.

Last edited:
Killzone 2 servers are region free if anyone wanted to know. Also they are performing updates to the servers and fixing some bugs so you may have connection issues tonight.

Both of them are selling it for just under £33 online, in store shouldn't be too different.

Mine didnt come :( booooo! Ordered since July, and dispatched according to the email, and yet the game I ordered on yesterday morning has arrived! Fookin ballbag.

My copies of Fable II and Dead Space arrived today so no rush for KZ2 at the moment :)

Boo-Ya! ShopTo come through with the tin case edition.

Got so much work on today (even cancelled this evenings drum lesson!) that I dont know how much time I will get.

I'll try to get on at lunch - no doubt Rad will be around then :LOL:

You'll have to play a few rounds first as you can't invite others to join you if they are a significantly higher rank.

I'm really enjoying the multiplayer side of this, although at times I feel it's really hard to be accurate with the guns. I could offload a whole round at someone right in front of me and not hit him at all. However, if you steady your aim and get a few measured shots off you can take someone down with only a few shots. You definitely need to control your shot bursts on this game as the recoil sends you all over the place.

I like how you move to different rounds as it keeps the game interesting. The problem I'm finding is that people tend to know the hot spots already so every time you respawn in one location you have to run through that hot spot again.

Cool, cheers for the heads up Matt. Think Rad said you can do skill matching, so for your other point, I dont think it will be so bad as getting thrown to the lions as you can play against other newbs...

Back
Top Bottom