Killzone 2

Dear Customer,

We're writing to you regarding your pre-order for Killzone 2. Please be advised we'll be starting the processing of all Killzone 2 pre-orders today. This is due to the large volume of stock we need to prepare for shipping from tomorrow, so that you'll receive the game by release date.

Hi guys.

Got some news for you Anyone that ordered the standard version got good news there getting posted today and they will be in your hands tomorrow unless royal mail mess up.

Anyone that ordered the limited edition will be getting posted tomorrow we have alot of pre-orders to go threw and shopto will be working threw the night to get every order out by tomorrow so you will be playing on thursday.

Thanks alot for your pre-orders

Enjoy the game

Shopto team

Oh well at least I will get my limited edition version on Thursday. Not long to go now.

Yeah I ordered the standard version. Fingers crossed for tomorrow but I'm expecting it Thursday really.

AVF Kzone clan - never been on those forums but if we don't have a clan here I'll join whoever will take me, i don't have the luxury of guaranteeing when i can get online but i can play for fun when i am on.

Have I left it too late or is there still a site that will deliver it for Friday ?

Cheers
If u order the tin case version now, u would get it by thursday

They probably just processing the tin case version now.

Thats if they have arrived

They have arrived as my limited edition version says 'processing' under the ShopTo order details so I assume it will be dispatched tommorow.

WOOT. Didn't realize I had an email from Play.com earlier saying it was posted today. *prays for 1st class so get it tomorrow*

Tried the demo again, really geared up for it now!!

Fail.

killzone_ad_01.jpg

I've been hearing some awluk news on a podcast stating how killzone 2 MP is run via P2P!!!!

P2P = lag galore

Dont think anyone is 100% sure of the actual details yet. Seems there is a central server located in the region of your location (i.e. no playing against Americans for us) - but its not clear if that is for actual gameplay, or it is for other online features and the online is indeed P2P.

Isnt COD P2P? Sometimes you get the message about the "host connection quality is poor" and "migrating to new host"...

99% of the time, COD is fine...

Dont think anyone is 100% sure of the actual details yet. Seems there is a central server located in the region of your location (i.e. no playing against Americans for us) - but its not clear if that is for actual gameplay, or it is for other online features and the online is indeed P2P.

Isnt COD P2P? Sometimes you get the message about the "host connection quality is poor" and "migrating to new host"...

99% of the time, COD is fine...
but COD doesnt have 32 players online. only has 12-16

I'd guess at there being dedicated servers so like 20-30 or more official matches you can join that are always online and then a load of user created matches.

The same way Warhawk runs, and Warhawk ran great online with 32 player servers.

Spec Ed tin just shipped from ShopTo...

Too.Many.Games :LOL:

My current rotation is NHL09, SFIV, PES2009, TopSpin3, CODWaW throw in the odd bit of Rockband/GHWT and the fact I'm desperate to get using my Logitech Wheel again on Grid/GT5p.... Argh... no time :(

Spec Ed tin just shipped from ShopTo...

Too.Many.Games :LOL:

My current rotation is NHL09, SFIV, PES2009, TopSpin3, CODWaW throw in the odd bit of Rockband/GHWT and the fact I'm desperate to get using my Logitech Wheel again on Grid/GT5p.... Argh... no time :(
i dont see u much online these days. add my other psn name:

AVF_JonneyM

Rad, do the same

It would have been easier for you to add us JM if you'd got a new name. I'll do it later anyway when Killzone 2 arrives (hopes).

UPDATE - Just answered the knock at the door and it was the postman - it's here!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom