Killzone 2

Exactly - If you go from COD to this all of the time. It is a pain in the Tits to have to remember the controls for both. This leads to alot of frustration when you press the wrong button and makes you enjoy the game less.

Its not hard to let you choose your own button layout and they should have had that option.

Why would you still play COD if you have Killzone 2? ;))

Apparently PLAY.com orders are processing today so if you;re lucky they may post every order over the weekend to assure the Wednesday date for Europe and the UK get lucky and get in on that.

I just checked shopto and mines still sat in the 'pre order' basket.

Ill be on this soon (friday hopefully)

So as soon as Ive done a PSN ID add me biatches :PINKS:

Play.com Top seller

1.Killzone 2 (with Play.com Exclusive PlayStation 3 Theme) (PS3)
£29.99 Free Delivery

In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

Ordered it, fingers crossed tuesday

"This email is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order which has been passed to our dispatch department to be processed."

I'm going to see if I can get this for around £30 on Friday I think. There's a fair bit of hype for this around the office regarding playing against each other online so i don't want to miss out :)

Cant wait for Shopto.net to dispatch my Limited Edition version. Im not watching any more videos or playing the demo until release now.

I tried playing the demo today but my heart just wasn't in it I've finished it that many times. So I ended up jumping on the rubble at the start and going off the map for a look around instead.

Hmmm just played my first game of it and ... it's a little naff. Maybe it could be fun if you were online while friends were online but its still a little cack.

Pre-ordered this now for £28. Completed the demo a couple of times last night, I want more, especially now I'm not playing Call Of Duty anymore I need a good online FPS and I reckon this could be it. If it turns out to be poo I'll just trade it in at CeX for probably more than I bought it for.

Yeah the webgame - it's like playing the old terminator arcade games where the enemies walk across the screen and you shoot them. Annoyingly enough they've added the same delay the killzone 2 game has with movement to the mouse so it feels heavy and slow and a second behind what you do.

SquadRank.....Squadmember.....Points....Kills.....Deaths....Revivals.....ShotsFired........Hits......Headshots.....Accuracy

_1..................._BLACCAT........_348391...._251...._18........_0..........._509............_131.........._349.........._94

Last edited:
Pre-ordered this now for £28. Completed the demo a couple of times last night, I want more, especially now I'm not playing Call Of Duty anymore I need a good online FPS and I reckon this could be it. If it turns out to be poo I'll just trade it in at CeX for probably more than I bought it for.

Please do tell where for 28 quid?

Back
Top Bottom