Fringe

Good episode, I really hate the character who plays 'Mitch', he has an annoying face. I can't wait till next weeks episode, anticipating it as usual!

When's it back on Sky1?

Sky haven't announced the airdate for the start of the rest of the series but with so many new shows hitting Sky 1 right now I think there may be a delay in Fringe for UK viewers

Sky haven't announced the airdate for the start of the rest of the series but with so many new shows hitting Sky 1 right now I think there may be a delay in Fringe for UK viewers

Yeah that's what I was thinking, especially with the return of Lost, but why the hell would they do it halfway through the series though?

Guess i'll have to get hold if by other means.:JAY:

Tim, The Observer:

He's walking in front of the University

Observer111.jpg

Have only watched episode 1 and 2 so maybe they lay off it after that. Come to think of it, I can't remember many Lost sounds in episode 2. Shame, I kinda liked them.

In the UK, Sky1 are just saying back soon, in America the next episode airs April 7th.

Good episode last night, Episode 12 is on Anytime.

I read that production was moved to Canada, I didn't realise that so few episodes had been aired in the US.

Good episode!

I love how at the end the observer is there, and that made me realise the observer looks like that kid! Stupid I know.

Back
Top Bottom