Fringe

There were a couple of moments in this weeks torrenty episode that made me jump, bastards. Also not an episode you should watch before bed :ANX:

Another one you shouldn't watch before bed this week! I also haven't seen the observer in a while, but thats probably because I'm rubbish at spotting him :LOL:.

01x17
Getting very interesting now. I really hope Walter doesn't turn out to be a bad guy.....

Best episode ever!

56609837.jpg

63598679.jpg

66067296.jpg

I usually don't spot him either ;)
64329500.jpg

74512902.jpg

Edited for the pedantic amongst you......

Last edited:
The show has been renewed for a second season.

OMG :CONFUSE: What an episode. So much to take in and make sense of!!!

The scene with the cereal box - :LMAO:

Great news about a second season :))

02x01

Holy crap, that was mental :SHOCK:. I knew Liv would be alright, but Charlie is now dead!? :(( Was the observer in it? I didn't see him, again.

We recently got into this show and frantically trying to catch up to the UK Pace (currently upto 1x15) so we can watch Series 2 in HD.

Absolutely love it though and (though a cliche) it really is a cross of the X-Files and Lost - 2 of my fave shows!

Favourite Walter bit...

(in a tense scene)

WALTER: Uh-Oh...
PETER (Panicked): What?!
WALTER: ... I have an erection. Not to worry.

Brilliant!

He really is genius :)).

02x06 aired last night after a short break that all US tv shows seem to have around this time every year.

Started watching it again from the very start, it really is genius :)). Going to buy Season 1 on DVD today if I can get hold of it!

March, that's because of the Olympic break on FOX.

Fringe 02x15

I knew that Peter was probably from the other universe, especially as Walter mentioned him dying again in a recent episode. I realised just at the time when Liv saw him glowing too, this show is really well written. Not sure where it's headed for the end of this season either...

Fringe 02x15

I knew that Peter was probably from the other universe, especially as Walter mentioned him dying again in a recent episode. I realised just at the time when Liv saw him glowing too, this show is really well written. Not sure where it's headed for the end of this season either...

Not seen this episode yet (though read the spoiler!) - I thought its been assumed for ages that Peter was from the other dimension? He died at 8 (?) and I thought it has been made clear that Walters research into the portal between the 2 worlds was done just so he could go in and get another Peter?

Tis well done though - although watched some more S2 episodes recently and bloody Charlie was in one!? I looked it up on t'net and apparantly it threw everyone why (dead) Charlie would just turn up in a random episode. It seems this episode was a 'lost' S1 episode that they decided to chuck in the middle of S2 :( Very odd...

I FUCKIN THOUGHT THAT ABOUT CHARLIE!!!!!!! :LMAO: I thought hmm, I must be going mental coz I swear he was dead, and the body swapper was dead too!!! :LMAO: Classic.

I FUCKIN THOUGHT THAT ABOUT CHARLIE!!!!!!! :LMAO: I thought hmm, I must be going mental coz I swear he was dead, and the body swapper was dead too!!! :LMAO: Classic.

I know! I was saying to my missus - 'whats he doing back?' and she was convinced he wasnt actually dead. So I had to pause it, and go and fire up the laptop to look on episodeguides.com just to make sure i wasnt going mad.

Funny to read all the comments on there as they were pretty much word for word what I said to my other half! Ruined the episode for me :(

Back
Top Bottom