Fringe

Woohoo I'm now up to date with Fringe :DD. Watched Episodes 1-6.

Great new show. Some of the acting is a bit wooden, but I can look past that. Can't wait to get SkyHD and watch the rest of the Season in HD :COOL:.

Fringe = Awesome :COOL:

Episode 7 Spoiler:
Wow, best episode yet imo!!! Certainly didn't see that twist at the end! :CONFUSE:

Its a top show and that little twist at the end of Ep 7 has peaked my interest even more, can't wait to see where the series goes now

pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

I watch it on Sky 1 HD on Sundays.

Last edited:
I completely lost my way with Fringe after the second episode if I'm honest.

I've managed to see bits of the later ones, but never bothered to watch them fully.

Probably something to do with Top Gear being on at the same time...

LAST EPISODE WAS AWSOME. Its becoming more like LOST now and im loving it. i wont be surprised if this ties in with Lost

Last night's episode was absolutely fantastic, I must admit I'd guessed from early on that they were
building a kind of teleporter to get him out of prison
but it was still a fantastic episode, best so far, Walter is great, hilarious and genius in alternating breaths and "Pacey" is doing splendidly in his 2nd major role as well :)

best line from walter: "do you two need the room" to the ones who watched it you will understand what scene that's in. that cracked me up big time

My girlfriend spotted the Oceanic Air thing that really confused us!

The only problem I have with the show is that each episode is sort of brand new and they dont seem to blend from the previous episode very well if that makes sense, especially in the first few episodes.

Fringe 01x10 - :SHOCK: :CONFUSE:

Walter is superb, the room line made me laugh, and also when grabbed the toy gun and shouted "no talking!" :LMAO:

Oh and I didn't spot The Observer again!!! I'm rubbish :LOL:.

I didn't spot him in ep9, but I saw him at the very beginning in x10, but it went quite fast so It wasn't easy to spot.

ep10 spoiler
I wonder what will happen to Dunum.

Oh right :LOL:.

One thing I thought about 01x10 though is that
the guy who's in the German prison, (well he was in there), when Dunham tried to visit him a few episodes earlier, the prison boss was a right cock and was adament she could only have 14 minutes with him, and he never has visitors and it's really strict blah blah. Then in this episode his lawyer visits him about 5 times in 3 days and is bringing stuff into the prison for him! :LOL:
. Just didn't seem to fit in seamlessly really.

Last edited:
I am still loving the series, ep 10 was quality. The German dude is really creepy in a Hannibal Lecter kind of way. Walter is fucking awesome :D

I hoped to find out more about Peter and what was going on with him, I am sure they will get back to that soon enough though

Back
Top Bottom