Best episode ever!

56609837.jpg

63598679.jpg

66067296.jpg

;)

Yes I watched them all, pretty good end to the season, was obvious that
"bad" Olivia had come over in place of "good" Olivia
but still enjoyable :)

Was it not on sky this past Tuesday? Was busy in the week and just went to watch it today and it's not recorded.

Last episode ended with Peter and mr secretary in the hotel...

Excellent finale, annoyed at Sky for splitting it over two weeks.

Placebo, what episode was that with the brunette dunham you have the pics of? Sure I saw all the eps and didn't see that scene?

I just watched the Fringe finale and Olivia and Peter aren't together!?

They are together, when blonde Olivia went over to the other side, she said Peter had to come back as he was meant to be with her and then they kissed. You didn't see anything more, but you'd assume they are together now.

They are together, when blonde Olivia went over to the other side, she said Peter had to come back as he was meant to be with her and then they kissed. You didn't see anything more, but you'd assume they are together now.
Nah, the 4 of them came back, but Brunette Olivia disguised herself as the real Olivia! Then it ended with her using the typewriter in the back of that shop that types back itself.

Last edited:
You did see real olivia being held captive didn't you?! On the American one you did. It had what Tim says above and then it cuts to the real Olivia being held in a cell with Bishop's dad closing the shutters so she is stuck in total darkness.

Last edited:
"Olivia" goes to the shapeshifters' base of operations, the store, and asks for a special Selectric typewriter. The store owner gives her the key to the backroom, and Bolivia sits down and sends a report to her superiors, informing them that her infiltration is a success. They start sending her their new orders.

On the other Earth, Walternate checks on the imprisoned Olivia. She begs him to release her but he simply turns off the lights and shuts the window, and then walks away.

Last edited:
I am not sure about tims point though?

Tim said Oliver and Peter weren't together, but what I meant is that once they came back from the other side, the show virtually finished. In one scene near the end, Peter hinted he had a reason to stick around (olivier) with a wry smile on his face, but we never have a scene with them actually together before the end of the show....

Yeah, my point is that they aren't back together! Which they aren't.

:LOL: I still dont get it!

Do you mean they didnt 'come back together' as BOlivia came back instead. Or do you mean they 'arent together' i.e. as a couple?

If its the latter then I'm saying we dont know as we didnt really see much before the show ended. I was under the assumption that they were together as a couple due to what Peter said about having a reason to stay.

Just because we didnt see them having a fondle, doesnt meant they arent together. The 3rd series will obviously involve Peter finding out he is 'with' BOlivia.

Has a 3rd season been commissioned?

:LOL: I still dont get it!

Do you mean they didnt 'come back together' as BOlivia came back instead. Or do you mean they 'arent together' i.e. as a couple?

If its the latter then I'm saying we dont know as we didnt really see much before the show ended. I was under the assumption that they were together as a couple due to what Peter said about having a reason to stay.

Just because we didnt see them having a fondle, doesnt meant they arent together. The 3rd series will obviously involve Peter finding out he is 'with' BOlivia.

Has a 3rd season been commissioned?

yes the 3rd season is already in development. Look on imdb because they even have the names and casts for a few episodes from next season

Watched this last night...

I thought they were trying to be clever at the start and make you think that was G(ood)Olivia talking on the 'other side' but was actually B(ad)Olivia on our side ruining GOlivia's career.

Alas, it wasnt that clever and actually WAS GOlivia :(

I just didnt understand why they were questioning her and were so surprised about what she knew. I guess they were trying to unsettle her, to make her think she was crazy and making it up, so they could transplant BOlivia's memories easier?

Anyways, wasnt a bad episode, but not the best season opening to a show I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom