Fringe

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
Who watched it then? Wife and I watched the pilot in 720p last night, really enjoyed it, good story, good characters, solid direction, good fast pace, good special effects, word is the pilot cost $10m to make and it seems they got their money's worth, looking forward to the rest of the season, and good to see Joshua Jackson in something since Dawsons Creek (yes I confess I was a fan of the series!)

Dailymotion - Fringe - Teaser 1, a video from FoxBroadcasting. fringe, fox, teaser, tv, abrams

True Blood wasn't bad, not great but not bad, wife's a big vampire fan, we just got finished watching 5 seasons of Angel in about 3 weeks so it's hard for a new vampire show to impress ;)

Anyone know if this episode differs from the preair ?
Because I hated it : the main actress can't act, the plot is not interesting, quotes arent efficient, the action scenes were lame and despite the very good beginning, it's booooring !!!
Everything was terrible and all the comments I've read agree with me.

So, have they change anything ?

HT : True Blood is slow, nothing happens... But I liked it :D.

I hated it : the main actress can't act, the plot is not interesting, quotes arent efficient, the action scenes were lame and despite the very good beginning, it's booooring !!!
Everything was terrible and all the comments I've read agree with me.

Disagree with everything you wrote. And as it currently has an 8.0 on TV.com I'd say a lot of other people disagree with you as well :)

Who watched it then? Wife and I watched the pilot in 720p last night, really enjoyed it, good story, good characters, solid direction, good fast pace, good special effects, word is the pilot cost $10m to make and it seems they got their money's worth, looking forward to the rest of the season, and good to see Joshua Jackson in something since Dawsons Creek (yes I confess I was a fan of the series!)

Dailymotion - Fringe - Teaser 1, a video from FoxBroadcasting. fringe, fox, teaser, tv, abrams

HOLD ON!!!! Nobody else is going to pick him up on this?!!!

Placebo...Placebo....Placebo........*shakes head disapointingly*

I can't believe it......The Mirror God likes Dawsons Creek!

Disagree with everything you wrote. And as it currently has an 8.0 on TV.com I'd say a lot of other people disagree with you as well :)

Please not TV.com... Haters never vote : Prison Break has 9.2 ! :DOH:

You understand that people liked the plot (even if it's not new), the action scenes (even if it's not new), but for a pilot that cost 10M$ it's just not enough.

At least, agree that the actress is terrible (no emotion on his face), you have to admit it :TWIST: !

The show has potential but for the moment the big issues ruins it for me and 2/10 people (or maybe more, at least all the people who've seen the preair). If you accept that, you're very, very, very tolerant ;).

HT : I'll watched Privileged over the ween-end. The trailer is quality :D.

HOLD ON!!!! Nobody else is going to pick him up on this?!!!

Placebo...Placebo....Placebo........*shakes head disapointingly*

I can't believe it......The Mirror God likes Dawsons Creek!

LOL it was a great show, I'm kinda sappy sometimes when it comes to shows like that, I also really liked Party of Five and Everwood!

Please not TV.com... Haters never vote : Prison Break has 9.2 ! :DOH:

Haters never vote? That's not true, I reviewed the season finale of In Plain Sight and gave it 1/10 so there!

LOL it was a great show, I'm kinda sappy sometimes when it comes to shows like that, I also really liked Party of Five and Everwood!

I liked 'Party of five' - but that was good. Also 'My so called life' was good. (Never heard of Everwood?)

But Dawsons Creek used to wind me up completely!! - Forget the fact they all looked about 25yrs old and they were meant to be 16yrs old. But it was like they swallowed a Dictionary aswell!!

Pissed me off Royally - the only reason I watched some of it was because I wanted to boink Tom cruises bird.....can't remember her name now?

Katie Holmes/Joey Potter, she was a bit too sweet and nice for my tastes, now Jen on the other hand ;)

Williamsweb.jpg

Katie Holmes/Joey Potter, she was a bit too sweet and nice for my tastes, now Jen on the other hand ;)

Williamsweb.jpg

She looked nice sometimes and then really weird other times.

She used to go out with Heath Ledger didn't she and had his baby?

Halfway through the pilot and it's pretty boring I have to say. Not enjoying this at all, I'll see how the other half is though.

Edit: Got a bit better but not a show I'll stick with. The main actress is definately annoying too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the pilot today, after delaying it a few days since I've been busy. I thought it was decent, I kind of liked the twist because I didn't quite expect it is as much as I usually do in TV series / Movies.

I think the main actress is quite hot, but she looks weird at times however, her acting is alright. And that guy from LOST is quite scary, he scares me on LOST, and now he scares me on this.

I will be watching the second episode though, I reckon these are one of those shows I may not enjoy very much but it gets me attracted.

Watched the 2nd ep last night, wife and I both really enjoyed it, tried to see what some of you find "annoying" about the lead actress but personally I think she's great in it, maybe some of you just can't handle her subtle performance, she's an Aussie FFS! ;)

Back
Top Bottom